[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your smuggest /his/torical figures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: smug anime girl.jpg (83KB, 427x458px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
83KB, 427x458px
ITT: Post your smuggest /his/torical figures.
>>
File: smugTrump.jpg (152KB, 710x450px) Image search: [Google]
smugTrump.jpg
152KB, 710x450px
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>>2946647

Daily reminder that Trump has accomplished more in one life than any of his salt mining detractors could manage in a hundred
>>
>>2946663
a successful narcissist shitgibbon remains a narcissist shitgibbon.
>>
>>2946670

And yet he's a successful businessman in the White House while you're still fighting to be allowed back in the local cuckold survivors group :3
>>
>>2946675
I'll keep my humble orgins rather than being the head of that burning fuckpile of an administration. He's turned the Presidency in the cartoon.
>>
>>2946663
he did, that does not negate the fact that he's smug af
>>
>>2946682

>can't be butt hurt about being failure if you pretend you never tried to begin with

it's ok anon you did your best
>>
>>2946686
nah I'm doing pretty ok in life. You keep pretending every he does is perfect, like all the all other little orange sycophants. A blatant cult of personality, and you're too autistic to realize it.
>>
File: 1497067156872.jpg (101KB, 1600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1497067156872.jpg
101KB, 1600x873px
>>2946670
god i hate this buzzword. 'narcissism' has to be the most superfluous pejorative to come out of the social sciences. the term could be applied to anyone with a sense of importance in life. you think you're good at driving? well you're a narcissist. think you're a good author? well fuck you narcissist! you won't find any psychologist that isn't a two bit hack diagnosing people as such - as it doesn't exist. it's merely a conflation of the dunning kruger effect with confidence.
>>
File: abababababa.png (48KB, 331x310px) Image search: [Google]
abababababa.png
48KB, 331x310px
>>2946731
Something tells me you've never actually read about Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or actually dealt with someone with the condition. It's not about simple confidence or pride, moron. It's the complete inability to function without constant praise of yourself or your accomplishments.

Trump has proven this over and over again. It's simply impossible for him to do anything that doesn't ultimately draw attention to himself, nor is it possible for him to love anything but himself.
>>
>>2946702

> Implying I support Trump and I'm not just doing this because you're an easily triggered faggot desu
>>
>>2946775
>get BTFO
>lol xD I'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>2946784
>get BTFO
Don't flatter yourself, your argumentative "skills" are absolute garbage.
>>
>>2946753
nice meme diagnosis done by watching tv
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.