[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Anglos ever be stopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (38KB, 520x282px) Image search: [Google]
Scientific_racism_irish.jpg
38KB, 520x282px
Will the Anglos ever be stopped?
>>
File: 1493807328635.jpg (353KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493807328635.jpg
353KB, 800x800px
>>2945377
No
>>
>>2945377
They are being toppled as we speak, their economy is in decline and being surpassed by former colonies, and every terrorist attack in their cities and homes is karmic justice.
>>
>>2945377
britain is in shambles now and they pale in comparison to their former self

the farce will be over soon
>>
I've yet to see an Irish that looks like that.
>>
>hurr hurr here's this drawing I made. I hate u.

Loving every laugh.
>>
>>2945412
>Jewish news
>Free
Thats one way of reaching your target audience
>>
File: per alb 4.jpg (63KB, 346x480px) Image search: [Google]
per alb 4.jpg
63KB, 346x480px
>>2945412
formers colonies are anglos cancer spawn
>>
>>2946283
Head west.
>>
Best hope is the Chinks. Europe needs to subordinate itself to the Chinese if it's ever going to topple Anglo rule. The momentum is with us, fear not.
>>
Anglos,Germs and Jews needs to be exterminated ASAP
>>
File: 1497308475834.jpg (176KB, 625x843px) Image search: [Google]
1497308475834.jpg
176KB, 625x843px
anglos on suicide watch
>>
>>2947156
Nice try chink
Reminder that after we carpet nuke the Semitic regions into submission we'll psyop our war to you
>>
>>2947156
Culture and values are too different.
>>
>>2947522
We'll fucking invade it again too if you misbehave.
>>
>>2947522

Glad that she agrees that they're invading us. fucking sandniggers
>>
>>2947634

>inheritor of invaders complains at invasion
>>
>>2947649

Yes?

Are you some sort of retard? Would you allow strange people to rape you if it turned out that one of your ancestors once raped someone?
>>
>>2947649
>two wrongs make a right.
>>
>>2947690
I'd encourage him to impregnate my wife and if he wants me to help him "prep", well that's fine too. I'd get all the paperwork done beforehand so the child is officially mine and he doesn't have to worry about child support. Anything I can do to help ease his mind.

The way I see it white guilt is contained in every white womb and can only be cleansed with liberal application of African seed. My nonbio children will be pure in spirit if not "racially pure".
>>
>>2947533
stay triggered cuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.