[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geographically speaking, what the fuck are we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aryan master race.jpg (410KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
aryan master race.jpg
410KB, 1200x800px
Part Afghan myself and I don't get this shit. Some say we're kinda our own thing but idk. So what is it? Central Asian (yes IMO), South Asian (no IMO), or Middle Eastern (fuck no IMO)? I need answers.

Maybe Pashtuns are SA and Tajiks/others are CA? Does that even make sense to divide a country geographically based on ethnicity?
>>
I'd say you're part of the Persian/Iranian sphere. As is half of Pakistan.
>>
you´re greek man
>>
>>2944679
Middle East is not geographical.

I think it's south-central, like Compton.
>>
>>2944679
you're central asia, you're the center of the world.
you're the reason for all the shit they say whoever controls central asia controls the world
>>
>>2944689
definitely central asia, you are part of the motley collection of ethnicities nestled in the more mountainous regions near the himalayas, away from the mongol-turkic dominated steppes
>>
>>2944710
It used to be that, now it's the Pacific Rim.
>>
bbbbump
>>
Unconquerable bastards, the whole lot.
>>
>>2944938
This is a retarded meme. The Afghans got fucking ass raped by the mongols.
>>
>>2944679
The northern half populated by Tajiks, Turkmen, Hazaras, Uzbeks, etc. is Central Asian. The eastern/southeastern half populated by Pashtuns as in Pakistan is South Asian.
>>
>>2944946
it's impossible to control us due to geography. Sure you can exert some authority over the urban areas like Kabul but you'll never control the countryside. Look at the brits and soviets for an example of what I'm talking about
>>
You know how central asia is an intersection thats had thousands of years of empires passing through it? Afghanistan would be the crosswalk probably

kyrgyzstan and xinjiang are the red light
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.