[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Western Civilization go back to its old self, ruthless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Should Western Civilization go back to its old self, ruthless but effective?
>>
First of all, that's impossible.
Secondly,
>but effective
Life has never been better for most people than it is now.
>>
Back then if the Romans see pic related, they would simply sink it to the deep of sea.
>>
>>2941274
>>sinking refugee boats and shooting third world savages at the borders rather then letting them in is impossible.

Politically impossible maybe, but that's temporary. Once the big refugee flows really start you'll see cruelty that would put the romans at their worst to shame.
>>
>>2941284
No, they'd go "fuck yeah, free galley oarsmen
>>
Yeah, I can't wait until whites start killing each others again in a massive war.
>>
no, they should just stop being pussies

the left wants us to think the west is full of evil colonialist imperialist racists when nearly metric says the complete opposite, often swinging too far the other way, white men invite black guys to fuck their wives while in most countries they treat their minorities like subhumans ffs

we should stick with our liberal lefty morals but do it in a rational way

at a certain point you have to say "no, you're plain wrong, I'm not an 'evil cracker', instead of spending billions on safe spaces in unis I'm going to spend it on the homeless or something worthwhile, I'm done with you, you can fuck off now"
>>
>>2941271
>ruthless but effective?
>effective
Are you an idiot OP? You realize this completely kickstarted the Indian independence movement right?
It also caused a re-evaluation of the army's role, in which the new policy became minimum force, encouraging more protests everywhere.
It was anything but effective.
>>
>>2941274
>Life has never been better for most people than it is now.

I want Huemanities to go.
>>
>>2941468
He's right
>>
>>2941468
Yeah man, I'm sure that posting in 3chan from the comfort of your home is worse than being an illiterate peasant or a factory worker who works fro 12 fucking hours a day
>>
>>2941665
4chan*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.