[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anime the modern decadent movement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is anime the modern decadent movement?
>>
>it's another is x the modern y thread
>Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.
>>
>>2939187
history is irrelevant to me if I can't learn from it. We call what you have "autism" for a reason, anon
>>
>>2939184
Western pop-culture is WAY more decadent than anime mainly because our celebrities are 3D cartoons.
>>
>>2939203
At least Western pop culture seems to value reproduction - anime is powerful enough to kill the next generation
>>
>>2939199

Yeah, and that reason is that you donĀ“t know what "autism" means.
>>
>>2939216
>when he's so autistic he can't into internet slang
you have my feelz, if that's any consolation
>>
>>2939184
TFW you realize you're decadent
>>
>>2939211
Reproduction at the interracial breeding grounds maybe and that is enough to kill a specific subset of the generation.
>>
Anime is the greatest form of modern art.
>>
File: 1488507189600.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488507189600.png
300KB, 352x500px
>>2939224

OUTMEMED
U
T
M
E
M
E
D
>>
>>2939235
>>
>>2939239
What's his endgame?
>>
>>2939211
The japs literally made a show designed to make you want to get married.
The jap birth rate problem is more due to how their economy and work ethic is set up. They are precise, but they value work time over productivity. People spend most of their day in the office, and it's considered bad mannered to leave before your boss, heck often you're expected to get a beer with the boss after.
That doesn't leave much free time for people to raise kids or even find a partner for starters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.