[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What went wrong?
>>
>>2939148
Bizarrely decided Poland was maybe worth saving
>>
>>2939283
>he thinks Britain declared war on Germany to save Poland

Good anglo.
>>
>>2939283

>wat r geopolitics
>xd lets let the continental balance be eroded so germany can eventually brute force with enough of a navy to invade the island (which is what almost happened)

stormweenies are fucking stupid. They always throw this narrative around, as well as

>but dey didn invade ussr!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2939148
They gave a shit about Belgium.
>>
>>2939297
Would've been far more sensible to make our stand with Czechoslovakia or at some point after a Polish invasion. It seems to me that we decided to wait for the most inopportune moment to strike, the consequences of which can be seen on a contemporary map of the world.
>>
File: Wessex_dragon.svg.png (175KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
Wessex_dragon.svg.png
175KB, 1200x818px
>>2939148
The USA.
It's like lady Britannia had a big brash volatile retard in her womb and towards the end of the pregnancy there were serious complications, the Tory policy was to kill it desu but the Whigs were pro-life.
The awkward troubled but ultimately familiar relationship got fucking dark when the frankenstein-tier retard off-spring helped the Britain fight off a German ravaging only to turn to his beleaguered mother and strip her of her colonial realms, steal her books and bank details and put a leash around her neck.
>>
>>2939283
Spelled Belgium wrong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.