[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if every man were a king?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

What if every man were a king?
>>
>>2933890
No one would be. Who would be the REAL king/ruler?
>>
>>2933929
Every man.
>>
then whoeth be their people?
>>
What about women?
>>
>>2933890
Man what a weird looking suit.
>>
>>2933929
The king of kings
>>
>>2933936
himself
>>
>>2933890
Then we would live in some sort of heretical Germanic confederation
>>
>>2933890
"God, don't let me die. I have so much to do."
>>
>>2934074
>we will never know what the timeline was like where the assassination failed
>we will never Share Our Wealth
>>
>>2933890
Related to this, what would be morally wrong against capping personal wealth at let's say one billion dollar? I understand that such a policy would be hugely difficult to esatblish because of the nature of wealth , but what would be morally against it?
>>
>>2933947
>>2933929
The kingfish
>>
>I don't have time to die, I'm too busy
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2934084
the moral argument against it is that it restricts personal liberty and deprives people of their property. personally I think that's a silly angle given that taxation already exists though

The realistic argument though is that if you put a cap on wealth people will just move their wealth somewhere else to avoid paying taxes.
>>
Poverty is relative. It doesn't matter how good you have it if someone else you can observe has it better.
Think about how many slaves it would take to replace your AC unit, ceiling fans, furnace, dishwasher, washing machine, drier, robot vacuum, and automobile. How about your computer that can play every single piece of music ever written? How many musicians would this have required in the age of feudalism? How many playwrights and actors would you need to have available to you what Netflix gives you for $10 a month?
You have luxuries that kings of the past couldn't even dream of available to you for next to nothing.
>>
>>2934068
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
the CSA was a mistake
>>
>>2934402
And yet, kings of the present have luxuries you can't even dream of right now. Why don't they share this wealth with us?
>>
>>2934841
A) why should they
B) as soon as the next inequality comes up, you're going to want that too.
>>
>>2933890
D I R E C T R U L E F R O M A T L A N T A
>>
File: maat6.jpg (188KB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
maat6.jpg
188KB, 800x414px
>>2933890
>What if every man were a king?

Isn't that the point of the Bible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-nzVQYyq4
>>
File: 20170610145848_1.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170610145848_1.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
There's no such thing as a perfect kaisseriech eur..
>>
>>2935434
>Spain not Carlist
>France and Britain not dismantled
>Wallonia, Netherlands and a strip of france not integrated within the Kaiserreich
>Austria doesn't own all 1914 possesions plus the Balkans excluding Bulgaria
>Italy and Poland not Habsburg
>European Turkey not owned by Bulgaria
>No tri Moreta
>Azerbaijan sovereign but not Armenia nor Georgia
>>
If everyone was a king then a king would be worthless
>>
WE
>>
>>2935487
MUST
>>
>>2936551
>>
>>2936557
OUR
>>
>>2936561
WEALTH
>>
>>2933890
Who would win, an army of kings or an army of Kangz?
>>
File: kings.png (605KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
kings.png
605KB, 680x954px
>>2933890
>>
File: 1492488946597.png (76KB, 982x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1492488946597.png
76KB, 982x1274px
Why weep or slumber America
Land of brave and true
With castles and clothing and food for all
All belongs to you

Ev'ry man a king ev'ry man a king
For you can be a millionaire
But there's something belonging to others
There's enough for all people to share
When it's sunny June and December too
Or in the winter time or spring
There'll be peace without end
Ev'ry neighbor a friend
With ev'ry man a king
>You will never live in an America where this is the anthem
>>
>>2933941
Fresh af desu familia
>>
>>2934422
>>2934068
Can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>2934402
It's funny how we're living in constant luxury, we have to do minimal work to keep living, we can get cured of most afflictions by visiting the nearest hospital, we can talk to anyone around the globe and have a virtually unlimited wealth of information at our fingertips, yet lots of people living like this today are either killing themselves or limiting themselves.
>>
>>2937677
It's almost like not everybody is satisfied with material comfort...woah
>>
>>2937686
>unlimited wealth of information
>material comfort
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.