[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vikings in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: moon.jpg (117KB, 980x664px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
117KB, 980x664px
So what did the vikings saw when they made it to America?
Could they have know about Teotihuacan and other places?
>>
>>2932396
There's no evidence for the Norse in Mesoamerica. They might have seen Iriquois-tier civilizations.
>>
File: iroquois_longhouse2.jpg (125KB, 590x580px) Image search: [Google]
iroquois_longhouse2.jpg
125KB, 590x580px
>>2932430
oh they were never here before colombus? tought they found a coin or something. Well then they would have sene something like this?
>>
>>2932511
They would have felt at home wouldn't they?
>>
>>2932511
They found Viking artifacts on the coast of Newfoundland. Pretty common knowledge that the Vikings found North America, but they never settled it.
>>
File: TiahuanacoGateEGSquier1877.jpg (53KB, 402x293px) Image search: [Google]
TiahuanacoGateEGSquier1877.jpg
53KB, 402x293px
>>2932396
There are really strange statues in Peru where some look like nords. I don't remember its name.

Also, the Chachapoyas culture have some buildings that look like nordic buildings. That's some spooky shit. They were conquered by the Inca Empire anyways.

For some reason the Ahnenerbe went to Bolivia and saw the Portada del Sol. Since Tiawanaku was an advanced culture they thought it was some ancient aryan civilization.

Was this the origin of the White Gods theory? I mean, many europeans still think the spaniards in the Incan Empire were seen as gods when that wasn't true. Those spaniards said because Wiracocha was a "white" god (since its statue is of white colour) they were seen as gods.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.