[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mass rapes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1483129861345.jpg (304KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1483129861345.jpg
304KB, 2048x1152px
did they really happen?
>>
>>2929587
Yes, Soviet Command had a shit of a time dealing with it considering rape was punishable by death
>>
so I heard a vatnik say that after 3 days commissars went blamming their soldiers who were looting and raping. is this true?
>>
>>2929612
They started long before that, the Soviets wanted a loyal German client state and the rapes were really fucking bad PR. Soviet propaganda really fucked up with the muh revenge line
>>
Take a guess. How are going these soldiers to behave in a country that wanted to genocide them?

>>2929612
I dunno about that, but the rear troops were notorious for plundering. Soviet officials even had to apologize for them.
>>
Didn't German/Austrian women opened themselves to Soviets though?
>>
>>2929639
>German propaganda says you'll get raped for sure
>Pick one Sov to fuck you so you don't get raped by all of them
It was a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>2929625
yeah, young girls were really gunning to genocide russians. they should have raped the middle aged men in the SS.
>>
Ye it was bad, but not as bad as the japanese rapes of china, especially rape of nanking.
>>
>>2929639
Both things happened. After initial rapes a lot of German women prostituted themselves for food.
>>
>>2929587

Yes, and the Germans deserved it. Fuck Germany.
>>
>>2929587
Kraut women did it willingly. Rape meme was invented by their cucked husbands after the war.
>>
>>2929647
Fuck off negroid, this was about causality, not morality.

Simple people have simple views on justice. Blaming crimes of state on the nation is one of those simple views.
>>
File: 1495152169085.jpg (10KB, 261x208px) Image search: [Google]
1495152169085.jpg
10KB, 261x208px
>>2929662
>axis country commits rapes and atrocities
>bring out the nooses, shame them for the rest of time
>allied country commits rapes and atrocities
>nbd
The fact that normies never even feel the cognitive dissonance makes me not want to live on this planet any more. Why do any of us even bother with history, anyway? It's all the collected heap of spin, bullshit and lies from yesteryear, accepted by everyone without question
>>
>>2929587
Yes, but all allies were rapey. US and Brits were reported differently tho:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html

>>2929647
>>2929646
I think you are missing the point. The way the Germans conducted the war as a war of annihilation of the "Untermenschen" was well known the Russians. Mass rape is in part a response to that.
>>
>>2929733
War is hell
>>2929736
I haven't missed the point, the Soviets whipped them up into this revengist fatalistic view and reaped the results in gulags and summary executions of their supposed heroes, it's something that's never really talked about while the rape thing is
>>
>>2929733
Scale and intent is the important thing here.

Childhood is seeing world in black and white
When growing up, you'll see it all as shades of gray
Adulthood is realizing some gray is lighter and some gray is darker
>>
>>2929741
>I haven't missed the point, the Soviets whipped them up into this revengist fatalistic view
They really didn't needed to, tbeh. You underestimate the degree to which Germans rustled their red Jimmies.

btw if you have some analysis on the revanchist propaganda, I'll be interested
>>
>>2929830
The biggest motivator the Soviet Union had for their soldiers before crossing into Germany was "muh motherland, Germans are raping and burning villages, will you be next?". This stopped mattering after they were breaking into Prussia, the Soviets needed a new rallying cry and that was revenge. They showed Soviet newsreels of real and alleged German atrocities to farmers and factory workers kids, it was inevitable what would happen
>>
>>2929587
Define "mass". But bear in mind that the "2 millions" number was pulled out of Antony Beevor's ass.
>>
>>2929854
>after they were breaking into Prussia
>1943 poster
>>
>>2929867
The posters started looking less aesthetic after then, look at this dog shit. Soviets were more about muh literature anyway
>>
>>2929587
Soviets even raped Yugoslav women.

>Can't he understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometers through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle?"
Is a quote by Stalin when Yugoslav communists complained about this.
>>
File: 1493032649365.jpg (1MB, 1668x917px) Image search: [Google]
1493032649365.jpg
1MB, 1668x917px
>>2929587
Yes, only tankies say otherwise
They will call you a Nazi if you acknowledge that the Red Army committed atrocities
>>
>>2929893
>there was case of rape among the hundreds of thousands of soldiers
>>
>>2929923
Red army did, but Judeohitlerites deserved it.
>>
>>2929927
>there was case of rape
Wrong. There were obviously enough cases for the Yugoslav Partisan command to send complaints about it. No complaints were made against the behaviour of British troops.
>>
>>2929923
>Yes
So, what is the number of victims?
>>
>>2929587
Yes it's called womens liberation
>>
>>2929730
i didnt realise genocide made russian dick hard

maybe they just wanted to get it wet after dodging bullets and jumping from shells
>>
They did this to everyone, not just muh fascists.

Allowing the Russians to occupy half of Europe is the dumbest thing American/British ever did.
>>
>>2930344
And this is why you should never let a literal spastic have power
>>
>>2929587
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>2929932
>Judeohitlerites
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.