[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 5728345714.jpg (149KB, 836x795px) Image search: [Google]
5728345714.jpg
149KB, 836x795px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2928045
http://www.clickhole.com/article/7-nihilistic-quotes-only-brilliant-misunderstood-y-1324
>>
oh look, a satire website makes a satirical article.
>>
A typical "snarky" and sarcastic article by a white numale or a woman.
>>
He had a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>2928045
Only autistic will enjoy
>>
File: IMG_1744.jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>2928045
That conservatism is TEH NEW COUNTER KULTUR
>>
>>2928045
>no 1 isn't tfw no gf
>>
Pretty racist to assume existential crises only happen to white males. "Life is suffering dude" as a philosophy developed first in India and spread to Asia centuries before these philosophers lived. And the notion is far more ingrained in eastern society than the west.
>>
>>2928236

Stay triggered, snowflake.
>>
I "heh"ed, I've run into a lot of those types before. They're usually people that rant on how music today is shit and everything in the past was better than it is now. They talk shit about everything but their criticism is usually hollow and unrefined. They think they're so smart and sometimes they are but they have no real purpose or motivation to do anything. Most have no social life or have autism. Wouldn't say all of them are white though, and they're mostly in the 15-20 range.
>>
>>2929957
Seems the only people who are allowed to criticize culture are jews.
>>
>>2929960
Oh anon, Jews can be these types of people too, and they are just as void of personality.
>>
I think they managed to find the most cringy Bukowski quote in existence, and that's quite the feat
>>
>>2928045
>>2928050
plz no, don't post clickbait on /his/
>>
They meant nihilism is the 'nothin personnel kid' of philosophy. And they'd be right.
>>
>>2930126
But that's only the 21st century "I've never read Thus Spoke Zarathusra but know everything anyway" starter kit of nihilism
>>
>>2929719
Who is this?
>>
NIETZSCHE WASN'T A FUCKING NIHILIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2930769
He was and the Ubermensch is the answer to it
>>
>>2930789
>He was
I know this is kind of crazy but hear me out

Have you considered actually reading him before making calls on what he believed? It's a neat trick I picked up in high school
>>
File: 1495696674917.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1495696674917.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>2929719
WELL IMOYGEEN MOY SHOCK
>>
>Autists on /his/ are so enclosed inside their hugbox that they don't know about clickhole

It's the onion, you guys. You're getting triggered like a bunch of retarded sheep. Fuck you're pathetic.
>>
>>2929904
Projection is most unbecoming
>>
Why do people use Nihilism to mean "nothing really mattress"? Niezche DID think shit mattered, or rather he agreed with/was influenced by Stirner with regard to the shit not mattering, only to do a 180 no scope and argue that actually being really awesome matters and everyone should try to be the best they could be. Shouldn't real Nihilism be Stirner's philosophy?
>>
>>2932660
Yeah because Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist at all. Most of his writings concerned overcoming the societal nihilism he predicted after the death of religion

>I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength. It is possible. . . .
-Nietzsche
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.