[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit why we lose at court about convert woman??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: history-20161212-015004-000.jpg (439KB, 792x2584px) Image search: [Google]
history-20161212-015004-000.jpg
439KB, 792x2584px
What I know is that korea side lose at court about convert woman to japan at us court in 2015.

What is it??
>>
are you attempting to communicate
>>
>>2922499
yes. why we lose???

Is it sure that comfort woman was a lie??
>>
>>2922494
Are you talking about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Yong-soo_(activist)
>>
>>2922499
They're saying that Korea lost a court case to Japan concerning comfort women, in a US court.
>>
>>2922494
Harro.
You speaky Engrish???
>>
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-comfort-women-20170331-story.html

>“The fact that local residents feel disinclined to visit a local park is simply not the type of injury that can be considered to be in the ‘line of causation’ for alleged violations of the foreign affairs power and Supremacy Clause,” Judge Percy Anderson said at the time.

tl;dr butthurt over a statue is a nonissue and unrelated to foreign relations
>>
>>2922654
Nope, we loae at court that comfort woman are real or not.
>>
>>2922688
"real" as opposed to what? What's a comfort woman then?
>>
>>2922691
don't know :(
>>
>>2922494
I'm... Guessing... Korea lost a court case over "comfort" women, and he wants to know why.

...Cuz convert women would be something else entirely.

In any case - I don't know, and 25 year rule.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago

역사가 무엇인지 결정할 목적으로 25 년 이내에 일어난 일들에 관해 이야기를 시작하지 마십시오.
>>
>>2922862
>>2922691
Well, despite his nearly indecipherable english, it is kind of a historical issue.

"Comfort women" refers to women who were taken from Korea (and other places) during World War 2 and forced to serve in Japanese brothels. (While "convert women", I guess, would be some sorta transvestite).

I'm kinda wishing I had the "It's another Japanese war crimes denial thread" image, as this is kinda par for the course. The japs are rather infamous for trying to save face, after all.

They recently tried to remove a memorial to korean comfort women in California.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-glendale-comfort-women-statue-sparking-debate-20170404-htmlstory.html

As to why Japan won some other particular case? Better lawyers.
>>
A L L
L
L

Y O U R
O
U
R

B A S E
A
S
E
>>
File: jap war crimes denial.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
jap war crimes denial.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>2922932
>I'm kinda wishing I had the "It's another Japanese war crimes denial thread" image
You done rubbed my lamp.
>>
>>2922932
>The decision ends a tense three-year debate over a suit filed by Glendale residents Michiko Shiota Gingery and Koichi Mera, in conjunction with the Global Alliance for Historical Truth-US Corp., a nonprofit group whose stated goal is to “defend the honor of Japan.” Last month, the Japanese government even filed an amicus brief supporting the lawsuit.

tfw the Japs feel bad because someone accused them of raping people but say it is a good thing because muh liberation of east Asia

the Japanese are more autistic than /pol/.

t. Chink
>>
>>2922494
>http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-comfort-women-20170331-story.html
But "Korea" won the case. The city of Glendale put up a statue honoring comfort women as a war memorial thing. This organization sued to have the statue removed, and the courts determined that they have no standing, because they have no injury. The end result is that the statue stays up.
>>
>>2923991
poor nips
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.