[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which historical figure is seen as the biggest smoker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fddvf.jpg (4KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
fddvf.jpg
4KB, 272x185px
Or just like their main attribute was being a smoker, like hey that guy, yeah he's the smoker guy!
>>
>>2922434
Whenever I picture MacArthur I picture him smoking a pipe
>>
>>2922440
Yeah I guess he wanted it to be his thing with something so pronounced. Twat.
>>
>>2922434
I guess Churchill is the iconic cigar smoking hardass.
>>
King Zog of Albania smoked 120 cigarettes a day and was the heaviest smoker ever. Google it lads.
>>
File: Helmut_Schmidt.jpg (145KB, 686x505px) Image search: [Google]
Helmut_Schmidt.jpg
145KB, 686x505px
>All his adult life, Schmidt was a heavy smoker. He was well known for lighting up during TV interviews and talk shows. On 13 October 1981, Schmidt was fitted with a cardiac pacemaker.[52]

>On 25 January 2008, German police launched an inquiry after an anti-smoking initiative charged that Schmidt was defying the recently introduced smoking ban. The initiative claimed that the ex-chancellor had been flagrantly ignoring anti-smoking laws. Despite pictures in the press, the case was subsequently dropped after the public prosecutor's office ruled that Schmidt's actions had not been a threat to public health.[53]

>On 6 April 2010, with a lifespan of 33,342 days, he surpassed Konrad Adenauer in terms of longevity, and at the time of his death was the oldest former chancellor in German history.[54]
>>
>>2922689
cigarettes are bad for you, they said
>>
Image owning the finest tobacco in the world thanks to your revolution
>>
>>2922648
He also always said he only smoked after sex
>>
>>2922707
Scientific evidence > Anecdotes
>>
>>2922689
>ban on smoking
fucking what
>>
>>2922749
Smoking is banned in all public buildings, TV studios, train stations and, depending on the state, in most bars and restaurants in Germany.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.