[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetic similarities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (213KB, 833x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213KB, 833x500px
Who are the most aesthetically similar ethnic groups to ancient Egyptians?
>>
>>2919117
Stop making this thread you autistic asshole.
>>
>>2919123
Why?
>>
>>2919117
How is this nigger hiphop trash have anything to do with Egypt
>>
>>2919117
Modern Egyptians. The text of that recent study outright states that the only significant difference between ancient and modern Egyptians is an extra 6-8% SSA blood. Hence why the only group that the three surviving Egyptian samples clustered closer to than modern Egyptians was Bedouins and Jordanians/Palestinians, who are themselves extremely close to modern Egyptians except, again, without SSA blood. (Note that the Ancient Egyptians were still 6-15% SSA)
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
>>2919132
I'm just asking who looks the most similar to how they portrayed themselves?
>>
>>2919132
>How is this nigger hiphop trash have anything to do with Egypt
The woman in picture is apparently Ethiopian. I don't know where your getting the rest of your post from.
>>
>>2919140
They are bearded, Egyptians never depicted themselves with beards. What gives?
>>
>>2919149
I do wonder how people shaved back then. The Romans were also noted to be clean shaven, and this was the main way they differentiated themselves from Greeks and Punics, who wore beards. Seems like it'd be uncomfortable.
>>
>>2919149
Maybe fashions change over the course of 2000 years you numbskull.

>>2919152
Actually this perfectly illustrates that, because in the middle of the 2nd century beards became increasingly popular among Romans, and by the late 4th century beards were considered quintessentially Roman, and yet the popular conception of Romans is that they were always clean-shaven.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x315px
>>2919152
Working class Egyptians probably couldn't have afforded to be clean shaven at all times, yet they seem to have grown very little facial hair. True, accurate evidence points to Egypts ancient culture and people originating in and leaning to the south, although ancient Egypt was definitely multicultural especially later on.

Modern Egyptians are more arabized, and do share some similarities to the ancients but are not a monolithic kind of people and come in all shades and phenotypes at this point.
>>
>>2919117
>You will never have an Eritrean gf
Feels bad man
>>
>>2919117
Argentinians
>>
File: image.jpg (627KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627KB, 1024x648px
>>2919140
Where did their DNA sample come from, and what defines sub-Saharan(a new and racialized concept, unscientific). The sample came from Pharos and nobility after numerous invasions, they were probably substantial different ethnically than the working class majority of Egyptians from which their culture originated.
>>
>it's a 10 million people were somehow completely wiped out and replaced by an army of 50,000 episode
>>
File: image.png (351KB, 778x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351KB, 778x516px
>>2919144
It comes from a place of insecurity.
>>
File: double.png (464KB, 569x561px) Image search: [Google]
double.png
464KB, 569x561px
>>
Lebaneses, other non-mixed levantines.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 381x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 381x172px
>>2919314
Being a heavily bearded people distinguishes them. They look more sumerian.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.