[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1495694708635.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495694708635.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
It seems whenever a thread is made discussing the history of Islam on /his/, mods temp ban everyone who doesn't suck it's dick, and 404 the thread.

Why is history not allowed on /his/? Religion is history, and not politics.

Also how come so many Leftists on here discount the Bukhara, when every Muslim, Suuni and Shia, owns it, and it condones every act of terror and human rights violation radical Islam commits? Are they so ignorant they believe Muslims only believe in the Quran? Should they even be aloud to argue if they discount Muhammad saying sexually enslaving children is okay because it's in the second most important book to the Quran that all Muslims believe in, and thus doesn't count?
>>
>>2916689
This board is mostly people from /lit/ so you are going to get mostly Liberal views. /pol/ is liberal how too so you won't find any worthwhile discussion.
>>
>>2916689
because islam is full of men who actually believe in god

unlike the christians pussies who stay in their houses watching their countries and way of life burn
>>
>>2916697
This board is an extension of /pol/. Why else would there be a dozen WWII threads every day?
>>
File: 1496538328457.png (95KB, 637x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496538328457.png
95KB, 637x775px
>>2916697
Fair enough, I can accept ignorance on the subject of Islam and the Bukhara, but the fact mods ban you for 3 days for "racism" for providing counter points to the idea Islam is just as peaceful as any other religion is absurd. Especially since Islam is not a race and they file it under racism and off-topic outside of /b/, and it's not off topic either, as Islam is history. There is no /reg/ board for Religions.
>>
>>2916697
>/pol/ is liberal how too
No it's not
>>
There is really no point. Pontificate all you want about what Islam is or isn't supposed to be. It's all very irrelevant in the context of geopolitics. Imams and the mosques they run can make it whatever they want and it's obvious it's nothing more than a hostile fifth element everywhere it is, from London to Manila.

Everything else is just arguing in circles with airheaded liberals who drank the Kool aid or disingenuous muslims. Polite sage.
>>
>>2916689

I've talked plenty of shit about Islam and I've never been banned. Are you sure you aren't simply making shit posts and posting dumb shit?
>>
>>2916697
>>2916709
Why can't /his/ just be its own damn board? Of course people from /lit/ and /pol/ post here, they post in /fit/ and /lgbt/ and /sci/ too.
>>
>>2916715
You don't get any more liberal that a cabal of gay anime loving libertarian redditors. Most of the views are liberal but even those that aren't are irrelavent. They have internalized liberalism. it's an inferiority complex for people that desperately want to belong to something bigger then they are as they can only feel strong as a group. The subversion of the alt-right is a singing example of how right ted was.
>>
>>2916758

Seen a bunch of Israel threads closed.

One I recreated and got a month ban because people were "mentioning Camp David" which was in the late 1990s.

Meanwhile 10 Hitler did nothing wrong threads will be up for days. We definitely have a butthurt Arab mod.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.