[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The history of cuckolding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cuckold.jpg (30KB, 232x320px) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.jpg
30KB, 232x320px
The history of cuckolding
>>
Ancient Swedish tradition passed down from the Ayy Lmao's in 14 A.D
>>
>>2915627
>A.D.
Just to be clear this means "After Deluge". It's a very old tradition.
>>
>>2915613
It certainly wasn't a fucking fetish before the internet. If you got cuckolds it was very very bad.
The Decameron has several unknowingly cuckold stories..
The famous one being the husband comes home before they can cum, so she says he was here to buy the bath tub, but it needs to be cleaned, has the husband clean the bathtub on his hands and knees while her lover fucks her from behind in the same room,
>>
>>2916576
>It certainly wasn't a fucking fetish before the internet.

It certainly was. There just weren't communities built around it.
>>
I fucking love seeing alpha lady cuckoos crushing inferior species's spawn ajd replacing it with their own, while her chad plays with their kid's parents.
>>
>>2915645
It means Anno Domini you fucking spaz
>>
I wish that the horns would come back as a meme
>>
>>2915613
who are the most famous bulls in history? ones off the top of my head are Caesar, Conrad von Hotzendorf... who else?

most famous cucks- Louis XVI, (possibly) Tsar Nicholas II, Henry VIII (fifth marriage), Tsar Peter III...
>>
>>2916576
>It certainly wasn't a fucking fetish before the internet.
Absolutely wrong. If anything the explosion of cuck on the internet is a revival of an age-old practice. The idea of cucking is OLD, and it was certainly even more taboo (and therefore obsessed about) in past societies where the fidelity of one's wife was a reflection of one's own personal honor and where birthcontrol practices were unreliable, therefore bringing the paternity of your child into question. Fuck off
>>
File: Cuckley.jpg (233KB, 555x799px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckley.jpg
233KB, 555x799px
>>2916576

>It certainly wasn't a fucking fetish before the internet

You'd be surprised.
>>
Back in the day when men got cucked they were humiliated by being forced to wear horns and parade through the street but in the good ol' modern day middle east you just execute the wife even if she was raped.
>>
>>2916923
same
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.