[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really familiar with Islam, explain it as best you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ASjack.png (43KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
ASjack.png
43KB, 500x388px
>>
This is nearly impossible to do but I'll do a general overview.

God has sent his instruction to lots of different cultures and peoples but the message always gets corrupted, see Paul the Apostle in regard to Christianity. So God sends Uncle Mo to clear shit up and reveal his message and instructions completely and in the form of his literal words, the Qur'an. God also instructs Muslims to closely follow all of Mo's actions, thus the Hadith is born.

But the Qur'an is written in crazy arabic which leads to esoteric shit like scholars claiming that the Qur'an has multiple layers to every word that only the most gifted people can understand, while people fight over what Hadith tradition is the most accurate to what Mo really did.

Islam is pretty similar to Judaism, like their dietary laws, with heavy Christian influence, like Jesus being the Word of God, as well as Arab influence like the existence of Djinn.
>>
>>2915375
It's an extremely successful operating system for desert warlords
>>
>>2915415
Would Islam be a little less batshit without the Hadith's, like if part of gods message was more "Do what I say, not what Mo does"?
>>
>>2915375
Feels good to be on the right man

>have sex ONLY with young fertile women
>do NOT give my seed to old hags
>>
File: frog.png (713KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
713KB, 1200x960px
>>2915375
They are obsessed with the moon and the color green.
>>
Jewish fanfic conceived by barbarians some 1500 years ago.
>>
>>2915441
I don't think so.
Bible used to be interpreted quite literally as well you know. It's just Arab culture I guess. SEAsian muslims used to be quite relax when it came to dogma
>>
>>2915375
We wuz but the evil jew and christians corrupted the Word of allah
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.