[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best historical subplots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Part 1: The behavior of the former dictator of Equatorial Guinea, Francisco MacĂ­as Nguema, grew increasingly erratic as his rule came to a close due to the stress of constant assassination attempts and the sort. This corrosion of his sanity was probably exasperated by the fact that he consumed massive amounts of potent hallucinogenics for "spiritual reasons". He spent almost the entire balance of the treasury on various worthless nick nacks and obviously, more drugs. When a concerned government minister contacted him one day about the disappearance of all the money the government had, he flew into a rage. He ordered the commander of the army to "round up all the government employees that had a connection to the treasury" ,and to "have them executed by soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits while amplifiers [played] Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days." This did in fact occur exactly as he ordered.

It gets 1000x crazier in part two
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
>>
post part deux
>>
File: 1477095574330.gif (2MB, 178x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477095574330.gif
2MB, 178x260px
>>2915183
>and to "have them executed by soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits while amplifiers [played] Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days." This did in fact occur exactly as he ordered.
>>
>>2915211
I'll just summarize what I was going to write because I want to go to bed.

Essentially, Francisco's kids fled to North Korea after their dad was overthrown by their cousin who still rules the country today and were taken in as refugees by Kim Il Sung himself. He sent them to the ideology school where all the high level North Koreans got to send their kids and two of them still live in the country today. Pic related is of one of the daughters learning how to fire the AK47.
>>
File: monique-studying.jpg (73KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
monique-studying.jpg
73KB, 657x360px
Another pic
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.