[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Amalekites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: amalek.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
amalek.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
Where are the Amalekites today? Aren't the Jews still supposed to be exterminating them?
>>
>>2914839
various caucasus peoples like armenians, ossetians, iranians, turks, germans, slavs, berbers
>>
>>2914839
>armenians

Armenians are technically kind of Jewish because most of the first Christians who were Jews settled in Armenia and made a significant genetic impact if I recall.
>>
>>2915369
meant for >>2915317
>>
File: 1496151294925.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496151294925.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
Amelekites were the first to hate Jews now there's still a bunch who hate Jews doesn't matter the name the Jews were kicked out of 112 countries since then so I think they have bigger problems than amelekites
>>
>>2915369
being jewish in the past is not a badge of protection. arabs are technically kind of Jewish who switched to islam too

>>2915615
whites are the default Amelekites, multicultism is the plan of attack
>>
>>2915854
>arabs are technically kind of Jewish who switched to islam too

Nope, they were pagans prior to Islam.
>>
>>2916877
nope. arabia was jewland. himyar empire

and the palestinians were jews who switched
>>
>>2914839
>Where are the Amalekites today?

THE AMALEKITES WERE AN ARYAN MESOPOTAMIAN NATION; THE AMALEKITE NATION AS SUCH IS NO MORE, BUT THEIR DESCENDANTS LIVE NOW IN THE "MIDDLE EAST".

>Aren't the Jews still supposed to be exterminating them?

YES, AND THEY ARE; QUOD VIDE: THE PALESTINIANS, THE SYRIANS, THE IRANIANS, THE IRAQIS, THE JORDANIANS, THE LEBANESE, THE AFGHANS, ET CETERA —THESE PEOPLES ARE BEING OPPRESSED, OR ARE UNDER ZIONIST ATTACK; QUOD VIDE ALSO "DAESH'S" —WHICH IS A ZIONIST ORGANIZATION— SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF ANCIENT ARYAN STRUCTURES.
>>
>>2918982
>THE AMALEKITES WERE AN ARYAN MESOPOTAMIAN NATION; THE AMALEKITE NATION AS SUCH IS NO MORE, BUT THEIR DESCENDANTS LIVE NOW IN THE "MIDDLE EAST".
right when i thought you couldn't get dumber. what is it with nuts and calling people amalekites? the black israelites call whites amalekites if i remember correctly
>>
>>2918982
>ALSO "DAESH'S" —WHICH IS A ZIONIST ORGANIZATION— SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF ANCIENT ARYAN STRUCTURES

Why would they destroy Nimrod's Temple then? That had the oldest depiction of a Jew there ever was. ISIS bulldozed it.
>>
The what's? Sorry never heard of them.
>>
>>2919696
>Nimrod
>A Jew

Just how stupid are you? Jews are even known to hate Nimrod.
>>
>>2919855
You're missing the point. It still has the oldest depiction ever of a Jew. Considering how hard they are trying to preserve any Jewish thing they can find is Israel and Palestine it makes no sense why they would destroy it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.