[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalinist apologists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 123546801563.jpg (40KB, 346x423px) Image search: [Google]
123546801563.jpg
40KB, 346x423px
How many of the Stalinist apologists we see around on the internet are actually serious?
>>
Its a lefty /pol/ backlash , I think they just do it to combat Hitler
>>
There are two types of modern tankie in America.

1. teenage edgelords who post on /k/ and play HoI
2. that really fucking unhinged corner of Facebook where they make memes like Big Dawg
>>
File: 1493032649365.jpg (1MB, 1668x917px) Image search: [Google]
1493032649365.jpg
1MB, 1668x917px
>>2914673
The majority of them. I find them more annoying than the Hitler apologists honestly.
>>
I know a shit ton of leftists in real life and have never met a stalinist. I find it hard to believe the ones online aren't just shitposting but a few seem legit.
>>
The funnest people to find, of course, are National Bolsheviks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdrEb4xIgv8
>>
>>2914673
>How many of the people who like someone I don't like are serious?
>>
>>2914673
A lot of them are probably trolls and le ebin shitposters triggering Pinochet fanboys. AFAIK the biggest hotspots of neo-Stalinism are in Russia.
>>
File: 1408232051320.gif (3MB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1408232051320.gif
3MB, 250x216px
>>2914673
I am probably about as anti-communist as Ernst Juenger, but seeing how cynical Stalin was, makes me believe he did not care much about muh revolution or some utopian ideals of socialicm or even communism at all. He was just a megalomaniacal dictator that used the zeitgeist and political climate for himself. The irony of that all makes me like him a little bit. He also killed more commies than nazis, now if that is not a knee-slapper, I don't know what is.

I never defended him, though. I just like to remind people of the numbers, since lefties are really no good with math, unfortunately.
>>
File: calvin.png (568KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
calvin.png
568KB, 469x600px
>>2914673
Stalinist here, but I'm an anomaly I guess in that I'm slightly more honest, also sympathetic to Calvinism. I masquerade as a green.

I won't deny any of Stalin's mainstream accepted crimes. Holodomor absolutely happened and there is a reasonable amount of proof that it was intentional. Stalin was a totalitarian brute by Western standards, yes. Katyn happened, yes. I'm a Stalinist in that I dispute the moral significance of these actions.

In all seriousness, I come from a minority that ought to be fervently anti-communist, but the behaviour of Muslims, the New Left and the right alike has truly broken my spirit. The Western world, maybe with the addition of the Muslim world would do very well with several pyramids of skulls.
>>
>>2916272
>dispute the moral significance of these actions.

Fuck off retard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.