[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hitler hate Slavs so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zere.jpg (50KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
zere.jpg
50KB, 600x452px
I could understand his hatred of the Jews, who he held responsible for Germany's defeat in WW1 as well as a host of other global problems.

But why the Slavs? What did the Slavs ever do to Germany to deserve being genocided or kicked out of their own land and replaced with German colonists, as outlined in Generalplan Ost?
>>
He thought slavs were """genociding""" germans in austria. And by genociding I mean the same type of "genocide" stormfags claim whites are suffering now.
>the House of Habsburg set to work with all its determination to exterminate the dangerous German element--about whose inner feelings and attitude there could be no doubt--slowly but deliberately. I use the word exterminate, because that alone expresses what must have been the final result of the Slavophile policy.
Also, he thought they were simply inferior.
>>
>>2913557

Hitler didn't really hate Slavs so much as he saw them as being in the way. He wanted to secure as much fertile farmland as possible, but unfortunately, there was a large population of Slavs inhabiting land that he thought was necessary for German colonization.
>>
>>2913574
In his book he said the slavs were better when the german royalty ruled them because germans are better than them.
>>
>>2913574

>It should be possible for us to control this region to the East with two hundred and fifty thousand men plus a cadre Of good administrators. Let's learn from the English, who, with two hundred and fifty thousand men in all, including fifty thousand soldiers, govern four hundred million Indians. This space in Russia must always be dominated by Germans.

>We'll take the southern part of the Ukraine, especially the Crimea, and make it an exclusively German colony. There'll be no harm in pushing out the population that's there now. The German colonist will be the soldier-peasant, and for that I'll take professional soldiers, whatever their line may have been previously.

>When one contemplates this primitive world, one is convinced that nothing will drag it out of its indolence unless one compels the people to work. The Slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master.

>It's inconceivable that a higher people should painfully exist on a soil too narrow for it, whilst amorphous masses, which contribute nothing to civilisation, occupy infinite tracts of a soil that is one of the richest in the world. We painfully wrest a few metres from the sea, we torment ourselves cultivating marshes—and in the Ukraine an inexhaustibly fertile soil, with a thickness, in places, often metres of humus, lies waiting for us. We must create conditions for our people that favour its multiplication, and we must at the same time build a dike against the Russian flood. If this war had not taken place, the Reich would scarcely have increased its population during the next ten years, but the Russian population would have grown vigorously.

Hitler explicitly labeled Slavs as inferior, and their land as destined for superior German colonists. Even in Mein Kampf, he wrote about the need for lebensraum at the expense of the Slavic nations.
>>
>>2913649

Why didn't he look to Africa instead, or maybe the Americas for lebensraum?
>>
Russia's rise to prominence as a regional power brought them into conflict with Germany centuries ago. The communists taking over the country only exacerbated that old enmity. Hitler and the Nazis hated communism since before they ruled Germany. The communist party in Germany was extremely Jewish also, it's worth noting. But mainly it was because the communists were a huge fanatical bloc within the Weimar government and they refused to compromise or work with anyone.

Pretty much the first thing the Nazis did after they got control of the Parliament was to begin persecuting communists. They went after communist newspapers and journals, jailed any known communist supporters and politicians, and very quickly the communist party was effectively outlaws in Germany.
>>
>>2913836
I see why the Jews did by why would any German who isn't a middle class armchair intellectual unironically support communism? Did Bolshevism really appeal to blue color workers? I know NATSOC did.
>>
>>2913816
Idunno, maybe because it's literally right next to germany
>>
>>2913843

Most working class Germans particularly in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and the Ruhr supported the Communists. NSDAP primarily appealed to middle class petty bourgeoisie, fearful of a communist takeover.
>>
>>2913816
There's no way Britain would allow it, and they have a navy to enforce their will.
>>
>>2913557
He didn't really hate them. He hated Jews. He hated the French. He hated the Americans. The Slavs, he just saw as a barbaric, inferior, dumb race who needed the guidance of superior races to do anything. He literally didn't see them as worthy of hate because they were so beneath him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.