[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was she a villain or a hero?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: p038j3q4.jpg (34KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
p038j3q4.jpg
34KB, 496x279px
was she a villain or a hero?
>>
File: 1492219111895.jpg (229KB, 1096x719px)
1492219111895.jpg
229KB, 1096x719px
>>2912981

Depends on who you ask.
>>
>>2912981
villain
>>
>>2912981
they would have lost the Falkland's without her
>>
Literally did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong.
>>
She did two good things.

BTFO'd the Argentinians, and smashed corrupt unions.

The rest was not good.
>>
>>2912981
Heroine

The amount of leftwing, poorthener salt, 30 years after she left office is proof.

No doubt people will be along shortly to explain how prior to 1979, Britain was a kindlier, gentler place, where the children ran happily in the streets, and you left your door unlocked when you went to work your fun job down the mines, because there was a sense of community back then, and nobody was greedy
>>
Hero to the Falklands.
>>
le strong woman

How hard did the Conservative Party insiders work to institute her as PM?
>>
>>2913127
She gave Hong Kong to the PRC instead of the ROC.
>>
>>2912981
Both.

>>2913127
Promoted the programs that caused the lowest social mobility in British history since the Renaissance.
>>
she invented soft serve ice cream
>>
anti-hero
>>
>>2913196
Blair did it.
He deserves to rot in the depths of hell. And all there will stare at him.
>>
>>2912981
She is a beacon
>>
File: autism.png (134KB, 276x394px)
autism.png
134KB, 276x394px
>>2912981
Literally the devil.

But then again so are all other anglos so I guess she was kangs in her own frozen hellhole.
>>
File: 1408669193243.gif (1MB, 176x144px)
1408669193243.gif
1MB, 176x144px
>that one time some terrorists go on hunger strike because they want to be processed as "political dissidents" for committing acts of terror
>Maggie lets them
>some of them just fucking die, holy shit
Had me laughing like pic related, Jesus.

>Give me X or else
>Choose else
Such a simple concept for comedy but it works more often than not.
>>
File: maggie.jpg (35KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.jpg
35KB, 620x350px
both
>>
neither
>>
>>2912981
>m-muh based thatcher
fuck off
>>
MUMMY GIVE MILKIES
>>
Both
>>
>>2912981
how come I can't find any info about the queen of england dying?!
>>
>>2915255
great post
>>
I have seen two deaths widely celebrated in my lifetime. Thatchers and Osama bin ladens. I think that kind of speaks for itself.
>>
>>2912981
Evil bitch
>>
>>2912981
she was a horrid cunt
>>
>>2912981
Heroine of the highest order. Only hated by a very vocal minority.

Won 3 elections, 2 of which were landslides.

COnsistantly polls very high on national "Greatest Britons" votes.

Remains the only PM in full suffrage times to increase a majority in successive elections.

Every time the Britis population has had thir say, she was well backed. How people can claim she was unpopular despite winning every popular vote she ever contested easily is beyond me.
>>
>>2913109
i guess that balances the destruction of the working class
hell at least they have two islands in the middle of fucking nowhere now
>>
>>2917245
>Remains the only PM in full suffrage times to increase a majority in successive elections.

Didn't Cameron also do this?
>>
>>2913213
>Saying Britain was in anyway affected by the Renaissance

Britain was just a bunch of sheepfuckers until Queen Mary and Elizabeth, and was only "modern" for the time by James.
>>
>>2912981
Hero
Only terrorist sympathisers like Corbyn think otherwise
>>
>>2917289
Tories only had a majority with a coalition, so by the official metric the Majority 2010-2015 went down from c50 to 12

Although i do accept actual Blue seats did increase
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.