[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a bigger powderkeg of a region than the Balkans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2248.png (293KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2248.png
293KB, 1200x1000px
Name a bigger powderkeg of a region than the Balkans.
>>
In the current era? Middle East.
>>
>>2912421
Speak English you subhuman German
>>
Germany
>>
>>2912421
Syria
>>
>>2912421
The Middle East
The South China Sea
The Low Countries for most of the last centuries
>>
>muh Balkans

It was only a powderkek when the Ottoman empire was dissolving. It's not like the rest of Europe was peaceful and tame at that period.
>>
>>2912441
fpbp
>>
File: image.jpg (618KB, 1127x1600px)
image.jpg
618KB, 1127x1600px
The caucus, if it wasn't for Turkey and Russia maintaining some stability the whole thing would go up in flames eventually. Dagestan, Chechnya, Karabakh region, Circassia, Abkhazia, Ossetia, not to mention the religious conflicts going on there.
>>
>>2912469
How the fuck is the Benelux a powderkeg
>>
>>2912421
MENA, Central America, Gulf of Guinea
>>
>>2912863
>Central America
Literally where?
> Gulf of Guinea
You mean the gulf of irrelevance?
>>
>>2912732
#thuglife
#StreetsofBrussels
#welcome2myhood
>>
>>2912421
Middle east
Ireland (not currently)
Caucasus
India-Pakistan-Bangladesh
Libya right now
Central America
Venezuela
Germany during the reformation
Korean peninsula since the war

The only real problem in the Balkans is the existence of Muslims there.
Bulgarians and Serbs don't give much of a fuck about each other.
The Serbo-Croatian conflict would have been easily resolved had it not been for the Muslims.
Greece is alright with every country (other than the Macedonian larping).
The only current hot points are Bosnia and Kosovo.
These two conflicts cannot be treated separately. You're either going to respect national sovereignty or the right of self determination. Bosnia in it's current form and Kosovo cannot coexist.
I think the Serbian government has to show their people that they don't actually want Kosovo back. The Serbian people surely don't want their parliament to have 20 something % of Albanians in it. The Albanians would basically decide who gets to run the country, they would be necessary in any coalition, just like in Macedonia. Better let them secede and discuss the terms (muh church ownership, north, minority rights etc.)
Bosnia on the other hand is a gridlocked powderkeg, i can only see it heading toward dissolution. It is up to the Bosniak Muslims to choose if they'll let it happen peacefully or will they opt for bloodshed. And given that they're Muslims i'm not very optimistic.
The first step towards a peaceful dissolution would be a third, Croatian republic, and the dissolution of the canton system, making the federation a Bosniak republic.
I pray they let it fucking go, the region is heading in the right direction on every other point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.