[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychology/Philosophy thread here At what point in life did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: her.jpg (34KB, 533x267px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
34KB, 533x267px
Psychology/Philosophy thread here

At what point in life did you actually start to see the underlying principles of the world? How humans act, how we think, how the systems(general understanding of the nature of how living beings, mechanical, chemical structures, universal properties, conceptual structures) of all types work, etc? At what point did you stop caring about petty chats regarding celebrities, music, movies, frivolous gadgets, romances, etc?
>>
After I induced deep depression in myself and struggled out of it into the light of our lord G*d.
>>
>At what point did you stop caring about petty chats regarding celebrities, music, movies, frivolous gadgets, romances, etc?

I didn't because these belong to systems of their own.
>>
>>2911058
15-16 I think, really wanna drop out of my fancy organisational sciences degree and study philosophy, but i can't build up the courage
>>
>>2911058
12, had a terrible adjustment, burned through my political material before I reached 15, then it was on to sociology/psychology, philosophy, theology, self-explorative spirituality, then psychedelics, respectively. After some time it hit me that I was burning the candle at both ends
>>
>>2911703
Do your undergrad in a hard science so you can find yourself when you go back for a phd.
>>
>>2911058
Other people are more interested in appearing interesting to others, wasting their time on this earth. To truly enjoy life you must surpass what you've been led to believe the purposes of life are. Religion must be thrown out the window, love must be thrown out the window, reproduction, monetary wealth, all these things are utterly meaningless. Life is completely meaningless so why are you spending the little time you have doing things you don't truly enjoy doing? Overcome your morality and live the life every human deserves, one of happiness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.