[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs, her influence in the human ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: oxy.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
oxy.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
Who think about the relationship between the consumption of psychoactive / hallucinogenic substances with nihilistic and existentialist thinking in the human being.
Those who have done so tell me the experience about them and how it has influenced their ideas.
In my case the oxicontin: I generate a distortion of time to such a point, that I come to regard the world as a hallucination of another person, and that my existence was empty.
In the case of LSD: I felt that I had already lived a unique experience and therefore could die (think suicide, I save a friend)
I have had more experiences but I will not tell them.
>>
There needs to be a philosophy board
>>
>>2910970
>I have had more experiences but I will not tell them.
Go on....
>>
>>2910970
>Wow let's talk about how great is drug, how high they let me, how the liberate, 4:20 bro.
>>
with weed, i think that the sensitive world that we see is little in comparison than the real sensitive world, and we are a little existence in a bigger system
>>
>>2911010
Could you be open minded please
>>
Remember that enlightenment ideas were discussed and brought to life in coffe houses, wheras the ideas of the romantic period flowered in opium dens. Everything is about drugs!
>>
>>2910970
psychedlics give religious experiences. FACT.
>>
>>2910970
>her
What latin country are you from? I want to use the right type of nigger when I insult your druggie ass.
>>
one time I huffed ether and it felt really good
>>
>>2912388
So caffeine is better than opium.
>>
File: 1380687120114.jpg (62KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
1380687120114.jpg
62KB, 495x481px
I took psychedelic drugs many times(probably 30-50 times never really kept track) all that happens is your brain becomes over stimulated so it substitutes fractals in

Made me realize how prevalent fractals are in everything which you could see from observing nature while sober, it was fun but there's no "secret knowledge" or whatever to be gained
>>
>>2914301
This DESU dam. The headspace is fun and reminds me of being a kid but any insight or changes gained while tripping are rarely sustainable. It's just mental masturbation without changing your everyday habits.
>>
Daily reminder Heroin is the best drug for art/music.
(RHCP, Sublime, Nirvana, Jimmy Hendrix, Miles Davis, Billie Holiday)
>>
>>2914301
>>2914468
This too. A lot of the shit I came up with tripping balls turned out to be bullshit when I thought about it sober. Also, a lot of stuff people think about when it comes to morality can be realized when sober as well (nihilism, existentialism, etc.)
>>
>>2914301
I've gained insights into the way I think, the pathways by which I make my reasoning(s?) and what motives lie behind my actions/thoughts. I've also noticed that I display synesthesia in relatively mundane ways and I'm pretty sure everyone else does in varying degrees without realizing it (I'm pretty sure thats already an established science but whatever). None of that is particularly useful its just kinda cool to find out.
>>
>>2914879
Jimmy Hendrix wrote his music based on psychedelic imagery which has more to do with his LSD/hallucinogen use and a lesser degree marijuana.
>>
>>2910970
>>2914921
I more or less realized (or hypothesize rather) through the use of weed (dabbing is a hell of a drug when you've never smoked weed before) that most of my actions can be explained through a semi-conscious dialogue I have in my head, most of which involves explicitly selfish motivations for even altruistic behaviors. Essentially I realized how selfish I am however I assume that this is true for most people, if not everyone, so calling myself "selfish" is rather silly as its a relative term, to our psyche and our society. That being said I'm kinda a classical 4chan autist, so I'm not really sure if this "semi-conscious" dialogue is normal or an over-extant version of regular "forethought"...however I do know that many of my stupid decision and my spaghetti has been caused by this rather irrational forethought. I've actually "caught" myself thinking things that I don't really believe, sort of like daydreams but they manifest in my actual actions. (like trying to impress people with things that I know are unimpressive to people I know that wouldn't be impressed).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.