[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What great figures were robbed of being able to live and die in peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1496590400667.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496590400667.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
What great figures were robbed of being able to live and die in peace?
>>
because these 3 were on everyone's mind already:

Gandhi
Lincoln
MLK
>>
>>2908490
Gandhi wasn't great he was just an uppity poo2loo
>>
>>2908490
>MLK
>a pastor
>got shot after leaving a motel where he was cheating on his wife
kek
>>
>>2908518
anyone's life can be greentexted in this fashion to make them seem like a bad person. that doesn't mean its a good summary/representation of them though
>>
Nearly every king in Europe.

Sure you have your Francis IIs and Charles IIs, but most kings died unhappy and unfulfilled.
>>
>>2908518
He was but a man at the end of the day.
>>
>>2908479
Me.
>>
>>2908787
Fidelity in marriage is hardly a golike attribute unattainable by the common man.
>>
>>2908798
A lot of people cheat or are unsatisfied with one partner for the whole of their lives.
>>
>>2908518
I would say the immense good MLK did in his life in the service of using a purely peaceful and coherent message to try and heal old wounds and earn rights for americans that are black outweighs any infidelities he might have had in the marriage department. its too easy to greentext some BS and try to shit on someone that legitimately put his life on the line to make the world a better place
>>
>>2908545
Ok how about the fact he was an infamous plagiarist, pretensious and academically shallow.
>>
File: M_Antonius_modified.png (230KB, 486x618px) Image search: [Google]
M_Antonius_modified.png
230KB, 486x618px
fuck yuo octavian :(((((
>>
>>2908798
Jesus man you really don't know much about marriage or fidelity in general if you think that staying faithful to one person for the rest of your life, let alone a girlfriend for a year or more, is a common trait in almost any man or woman.

Take from someone that used to have a sex addiction, fidelity means Jack shit. I've only had one girlfriend for a year when I was fifteen that didn't fool around behind my back, and you'd be surprised with the amount of "happily married/in love" skanks that would give up their cheap clamhole on a moment's notice and then ball their eyes out with guilt when they sobered up the next morning and STILL text me smileys and come hither messages the very next weekend for a cheap fuck.

I'm not proud of a lot of the shit I've done and I've been leading a support group for the last few months now after a year of partaking in them, but trust me. Divorce rates are on the rise over 50% for a reason, kids today on average have had ten-fifteen sexual partners by the age of twenty one.
>>
File: image.jpg (413KB, 652x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413KB, 652x1037px
>>
>>2908822
>Because I'm such an accomplished man guise!

The fact that the man is now revered for his contributions to human struggle puts him above most of every other person who has ever lived. Hell, Alexander the Great most likely wanted to fuck his mom and Caesar was an asshole. Who is perfect?
>>
>>2908865
>I had a sex addiction
>I am abnormal

Your anecdote means nothing.
>>
>>2908883
He's a literal intellectual thief that presents other peoples work as his own.

Just like Edison's, MLK's legacy will be rewritten given time and people will know how he only succeeded through theft and his name will be inseparable from his deficiencies.
>>
>>2908798

>Not Godlike to literally go ignoring your main biological drive for the honor to your spouse.

Right dude. You have no idea
>>
>>2908922
Yes, my personal abnormality has lead to me doing a great deal of research into the subject of modern fidelity, and my personal conclusions find that not only is sexual infidelity unimportant to partners in long-term relationships in modern western/wealthy nations, it is actually expected. Only in small groups that shut themselves out from society intentionally does sex even begin to become an actual that is regarded with a specific set of rules or expectations.

Also, you greentexting faggot,
>you being on 4chan's history board
>implying you're normal in the most slack definition of the word
>>
>>2908479
Marcus Aurelius to an extent. His entire reign was plagued with problems and war despite not really being a bad emperor.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.