[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hitler Racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5138.jpg (32KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.jpg
32KB, 469x313px
I've been talking to people who said Hitler and Nazism weren't racist, what are the pros and cons of this argument?
>>
>>2907474

It's not racism if you have the science to back it up.
>>
Stop spamming threads retard.
>>
What's wrong with racism.
All racism means is you love your own family.
What is more natural and beautiful than loving your own family?
I am proud to be a racist.
>>
If Jews weren't racist they wouldn't exist as an ethnic group. Nor will we.
Speaking of Jews the word "racist" was invented by the Communist Jew Leon Trotsky.
>>
>>2907474
Pro
Rehabilitates Nazism

Con
It's not true.
>>
File: IMG_5139.jpg (100KB, 596x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.jpg
100KB, 596x783px
>>2907478
>>2907478
It IS racism.
> "the belief that all members of each race [...] as to distinguish it as *inferior* or *superior* to another race or races."

By the way you put it, that makes me think you see racism as a bad quality, that's not what I'm trying to imply (I also don't want to put it as 'good', since I don't have any particular opinion about it).

Supported by facts, science, etc. or not, the belief of superiority between races is racism.
>>
>>2907496
Quality b8 m8y
>>
Open Mein Kampf and ctrl+f "inferior race"
>>
>>2907504
>The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.
>Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.
Now go neck yourself
>>
>>2907504
I swear every time I read /pol/tards it's like they are writing a slightly different version of the same script. Fucking drones.
>>
>>2907474
tbqh he wasn't, he just didn't like jews and thought it would be a nice propaganda, and it worked
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.