[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews don't control the medi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1495294425808.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495294425808.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
Jews don't control the medi-
>>
Damn, I wish there were more TV channels than the worldwide CNN
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel
>>>/pol/
>>
>a high level of discourse is expected
>>
File: Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg (507KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg
507KB, 1600x1250px
>>2907275
here, pic related
>>2907276
doesn't change the fact that jews control the media
>>
>>2907294
I've seen this so many times even though tons of those people are objectively not Jewish. Please update your memes.
>>
>>2907276
>>2907294
>CNN CEO is a dutch and german descendant
>because it doesn't fit your narrative, don't put him in your pic and put philip kent (ex turner ceo) instead
>literally can't find a single mention of him being a jew
Am I supposed to think the rest of the list isn't as cherrypicked and/or false?
>>
>>2907322
>Am I supposed to think the rest of the list isn't as cherrypicked and/or false?
B-but /pol/ is always right....
>>
>>2907312
prove me wrong, wait, you can't
>>2907322
so, by your logic, if a guy is not jewish, that doesn't mean the jews still control the media?
it's not cherrypicked when 1% of the population is overrepesented in the media, banks etc
you can check it out, is not false
>>
>>2907352
>so, by your logic, if a guy is not jewish, that doesn't mean the jews still control the media?
No, if literally the first thing I look up in your pic is both cherrypicked and false, and stormfags have a long history of trying to spread lies in this board I'm not going to take your retarded shit seriously. Is that clearer?
>>
>>2907364
why the fuck are you even posting in this thread
debunk it or fuck off kike
>>
>>2907376
he literally did. The CEO of CNN is not a jew.
>>
>>2907294
>Steve Jobs is listed as a jew
Fuck this list. Why are you stormfags lying?
>>
>>2907294
>Ron Howard
>Jewish
Wut?
>>
>>2907462
They're pathological liars. They lie about everything.
>>
>>2907267
>>>/pol/
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/128467621
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.