[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i figured it out yall, now give me your money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: biosemiosis.jpg (41KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
biosemiosis.jpg
41KB, 600x374px
there is a physical elan vital, its biosemiotics. the mind is the universal driving force of life. silly old guard cant into information.
prove me wrong or prove that you understand what im talkin bout
>>
>>2904908
Youre wrong because the mind is a by-product of life, life's driving force isnt derived from it. The driving force of life is the mutagenic field.
>>
>>2904913
No you're wrong, genetic information couldn't even be interpreted without the process of biosemiosis. Mutation is just a driver of variation.
>>
>>2904908
Yup this is the conclusion I came to as well. It's the process of logic to self-resolve, the thing we call 'life'. Everything else is dead matter. Take the deadpill.
>>
>>2905006
https://youtu.be/6JUQCyx58Ik
>>
>>2905053
It's why we have art. The initial conditions of life is the 'material' trying to self-resolve to become the 'mind', or rather the otherwise invisible process of logic (which is in itself complete but also in the process of being resolved). This is repeated by the interpretation and re-presentation of material to demonstrate an ideal within a frame i.e. art, which in turn becomes a part of that material reality to be interpreted and re-presented by another agent. Ongoing bricolage, attempting to resolve the 'hard problem' of materiality.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.