[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries on easy mode throughout history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>>
File: 2633705-usa-map.jpg (74KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
2633705-usa-map.jpg
74KB, 800x481px
>win independence in an easy revolution
>millions of slaves to propel your economy
>only people who are in the way of you expanding to the Pacific are tribal savages
>natural resources fucking everywhere
>experience minimal losses in the two worst wars in the history of mankind
>as a result, get thrust into superpower status immediately
>>
>>2903582
Slaves usually hinder an economy. You tend to have less innovation, just look at the southern United States compared to the north, it's undoubtedly true that the culture of the average redneck was far worse than the average yank but slavery did not help their situation out
>>
>>2903518
>UK
>easy mode
WEW!
>>
File: mfw_island_nation.gif (59KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_island_nation.gif
59KB, 640x512px
>even the typhoons are on the nips side
>>
>>2903677
the north didn't benefit greatly still from the agricultural output to the south?
>>
>>2903677
>culture of a redneck was far worse than the average yank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

this to listen song and then repeat what you said
>>
>>2903582
Seriously. It angers me to think that Americans think they sacrificed in the world wars when their civilian population wasn't being bombed on a regular basis.
>>
>>2903957
We sacrificed our democracy to the military industrial complex, though.
>>
File: Mongol Empire Map.jpg (61KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
Mongol Empire Map.jpg
61KB, 400x324px
>>
File: Saudi_Arabia.gif (204KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi_Arabia.gif
204KB, 1000x738px
oil
>>
>>2903937
but not the oil and the nukes
>>
>>2903582

slavery was actually a drag on the economy, goods in the south were inferior, wasteful, depressed market for labor, etc. etc. it was not at all something that was good for us
>>
>>2903957

oh boy, you got punched a lot, here let me give you a medal
>>
>>2903952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o

Also: It was written by a northerner who just had a fun time in the South so technically it's a Northern song
>>
>>2904206

naturally, which is all the more hilarious to me when people ignorant of history are opposed to it being played
>>
>>2903957
Completely unnecessary sacrifice, though. I really wish we had stayed out of the world wars, it's insane the lengths the brits pulled us along for, just to cuck the germans, t. canadian.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.