[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republican Spain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Could they have made it /his/?
Also. Worst fucking flag in Spanish history.
>>
>>2897208
>Could they have made it
If they stopped killing each other over ideology and cooperated then yeah. One of their biggest downfalls, especially in the civil war, was their inability to work together, communist and anarchist would sometimes have shoot outs.
>>
>>2897208
No, there were even more civil wars inside the republican side.
>>
File: I, Claudius.png (1MB, 1020x768px) Image search: [Google]
I, Claudius.png
1MB, 1020x768px
Republican side: Stalinists, anarchists, Trotskyists and 'plain' left-wing republicans each one waging war on its own.

Nationalist side: Carlists, Falangists, hardline Catholics and regular right-wingers all fighting under the same banner.
>>
>>2897208
>Could they have made it /his/?
No.They had shit leaders,shit soldiers and shit tacticians
>>
File: International_Brigades.svg.png (11KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
International_Brigades.svg.png
11KB, 1280x922px
>>2897208
Much better flag
>>
>>2897208
>be a republic
>still have a crown on your coat of arms
really makes you think...
>>
>>2897582
That is a castle not a crown
>>
>>2897582
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mural_crown
>>
>>2897208
Sure
Without Italy and Germany intervening to support the Fascists, the Republic would've won
>>
>>2897650
>Without Italy and Germany intervening to support the Fascists, the Republic would've won
Nope
>>
>>2897670
Why not? Franco's army would be stuck in Africa, and without the massive air force of Germany and 50000 troops from Italy alone, it's hard to see how the nationalists could win.
>>
>>2897688
>Franco's army would be stuck in Africa
Franco's army wasn't even the main army.Cadiz and Sevilla were secured pretty fast so a naval blockade to the army would have been nigh impossible.Italy's and German forces were never a big factor during the war.You should read more about the topic.The republicans had no chance since the beginning
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.