[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did your country ever took part in genocide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 39

File: sudeťáci4.jpg (24KB, 620x328px) Image search: [Google]
sudeťáci4.jpg
24KB, 620x328px
1. Your country
2. Victims
3. Did it really happened?
4. Did they deserved it?

Me:
1. Czechoslovakia
2. Sudet Germans, Slovak Hungarians
3. No
4. Yes
>>
1. UK
2. None
3. Never, we are the most moral and upright country in the west.
4. No because there was never a genocide taken part in by us.
>>
1. America

2. Indians

3. Kind of, it was more of a series of conflicts over centuries that gradually limited the Indians to certain places.

4. Yes.
>>
1. El Salvador
2. Pipil and Lenca amerindians
3. Most certainly did
4. Depends on who you ask
>>
File: Sami-folk-costume-2048x1151.jpg (425KB, 2048x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Sami-folk-costume-2048x1151.jpg
425KB, 2048x1151px
>>2894958
1. Norway
2. Samis (kinda). We tried to forcefully integrate'em into Norwegian suciety
3. Yep
4. Hell yes. They're kinda like those native-americans. Many of them claim that they should hold as much Power as the Norwegian population even tho being 1% of the total population.
>>
>>2894958
1. Germany
2. Jews, slavs, political enemies, sect members, homosexuals, handicapped people
3. Yes
4. No
>>
>>2894974
fpbp
>>
>>2894958
No.
We've been the victims of genocide though.
>>
1. Germany
2. Balts(prussians), Hereros, Jews, im sure I forgot someone
3. Yep
4. Nah
>>
File: 1494719266458.png (137KB, 801x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494719266458.png
137KB, 801x960px
>>2894958
Yes.
1. Croatia (as NDH during WW2)
2. Jews, Gypsies, Serbs (only in the beginning, though, the policy was integration in later years)
3. Yes.
4. No. The King was a damned faggot and chetniks deserved far worse than they got, but the average Serb, Jew or Gypsy was innocent.

>tfw the Lorković-Vokić coup failed
Worst timeline.
>>
>1. Your country
Bulgaria
>2. Victims
Muslims, Turks
>3. Did it really happened?
Yep, it happened on several occasions in the 20th century. It wasn't outright killing, but simply forced Christianisation and forced names changing or expulsion
>4. Did they deserved it?
What are morals in the grand schemes of history?

It's not talked about in school or public so there's no guilt and even if you mention it to someone you're met with "Fucking Turks deserve it, we should have made soup out of them" and similar just-Balkan-things.
>>
>>2895027
>>2895000
I think we forgot the gypsies.
Deep down im unable to feel sorry for those tho even if I tried.
>>
>>2894958
Someone already used the USA so I'll use the land of muh ancestors.

>1. Your country
Let's say Italy.
>2. Victims
Libyans, especially those in Cyrenaica.
Yes. A quarter of Libya's population was killed and half of it displaced/expelled to make way for Italian settlers. Though my ancestors were from the south, and this was pretty much the northwest's choice.
Well they were violent desert savages for the most part, but no population really "deserves" a genocide. And the Italians were pretty blatant aggressors.
>>
>>2895000
Switch 3 and 4 and you're golden
>>
>>2894974
where did all those indios go Nigel?
>>
>>2895036
>only in the beginning, though, the policy was integration in later years
To clarify, I am talking about Serbs. Jews and Gypsies were killed right up to the end. The policy was changed because they figured out Serbs were just too numerous to kill (and because killing Serbs was stretching the racial-based ideology, since Serbs are indoeuropeans). Also because they started collaborating with chetniks against partisans, even though chetniks were constantly massacring Croatian villages, and the two sides constantly even though both were German allies and collaborated just as often as they fought. The place was a blood-stained mess and Germans just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2894974
>what is Australia

So how did the Abo population go from 600,000 to 50,000 in 100 years?
>>
>>2895084
>constantly
*constantly skirmished
>>
File: pol2.jpg (103KB, 800x807px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.jpg
103KB, 800x807px
>>2895064
>>
>>2895079
There are two types of people in this world: Mad dogs and Englishman
>>
>>2894958
Sweden
Swedes
Yes
No
>>
>>2895086

Australians did it, they aren't British.
>>
>>2894958
1.) Germany
2.) Jews, Slavs, Gypsies
3.) Yes
4.) Jews no, Gypsies yes
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>2894982
>Indians
>>
>>2894958
1.Brazil
2.Paraguay
3.No
4.No
>>
>>2894958
UK
Celtics by the anglo saxon
Yes
No
>>
1. Spain
2. Injuns
3. Yes
4. It is their fault for having a weak inmune system, they deserved it
>>
1. Serbia
2. Muslims and Albanians
3. Yes, but it was never full-blown genocide
4. Turkshits and Albanians yes, Slavic Muslims no
>>
1. China
2. Ourselves
3. Certainly
4. They are just scapegoats for a greater social-economic issue that has not been resolved even to this day.
>>
>>2894958
1. Russia
2. Not strictly genocide but more like ethnic cleansing where nations were forcefully resettled so as to change territory ethnic composition
Terek Cossacks (Russian subethnics)
Ingermanland Finns
Germans (Volga, Saint Pete, various colonists, Prussians)
Black Sea Greeks
Kalmyks
Koreans
Crimean Tatars
Meskhetia Turks
Chechens
Ingushes

3. Yes
4. 1-6 no
7-8 who gives a shit
9-10 yes
>>
>>2894958

1. AMERICA!
2. The Filipinos, also to a lesser extent the Indians but that was mostly the British.
3. "I want no prisoners. I wish you to kill and burn, the more you kill and burn the better it will please me. I want all persons killed who are capable of bearing arms in actual hostilities against the United States," General Jacob H. Smith

So yeah, it happened.

4. We were invading them, so I don't think so. IT was in retaliation for them being damn fine jungle insurgents though, so it's understandable.
>>
>>2894982
>They deserved it
Holy fuck kill yourself paleface
>>
1. Your country: USA
2. Victims: Native Americans and African Americans
3. Did it really happened? Yes.
4. Did they deserved it? Survival of the Fittest.
>>
File: Célèbes_6543a.jpg (308KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Célèbes_6543a.jpg
308KB, 1024x683px
>>2895294
Imperialist detected
>>
>>2895312

Are you retarded? The South bred slaves for profit. Killing them would be dumb for them.
>>
>>2895318
>>>2895294 (You)
>Imperialist detected

Look, it was fucked up that we took over the first republic in Asia. I don't have a problem with having colonies, but I do feel bad we did it to them. The Filipinos were like a tiny America and we just /had/ to make them a colony instead of .... I don't know, making them a protectorate or something.

I have a weird complex over the Philippines, okay?
>>
>>2894987

same as this guy
1. el salvador
2. the indegenous
3. no doubt about it
4. no, it literally made very little difference.
>>
>>2895321
And killed the weak ones on the basis of weak genes, dumb nigger.
>>
1. Canada
2. Natives
3. Yes, not to the extent of packing them on trains to take them to a camp to be gassed, but nevertheless took children from their parents at gunpoint to be taken to a remote location to have their culture annihilated through beatings, deliberate ignoring of disease outbreaks and starvation.
4. Not particularly
>>
File: 1490054354849.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490054354849.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>2894958
Canada
Natives
Yes
Yes
>>
>>2894958
1. Serbia
2. Muslim Serbs, supposedly Albanians too
3. MS kind of, A no
4. Kind of. They had no legal way of seceding (unlike other republics). Well technically they did, but they seceded in an unconstitutional manner. They knew full well what would be the end result. However in the bigger picture, no. Most Serbs think that either Turks of Communists created the Bosniak identity. No, it is our alienation of Muslim Serbs that created the Bosniak identity, had we accepted them as Serbs and not sidelined them lowkey viewing them as traitors and a fifth column, the communist created identity for them wouldn't have stuck. Even the fact that their political party in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia had more of a religious base than a national one (having Turkish and Albanian members/voters) is a red flag for our failure to integrate them. They are our children, our sin, our failure.
Albanians. Yes, they'd deserve it. The Kosovo Albanians, however the southern ones seem decent.
>>2895036
Which is older, i get your dislike of Chetniks, but Chetniks barely operated when camps were first established, and they killed a lot more Muslims.
>>
>>2895372
CANADA SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'VE READ ABOUT YOUR DEATH SCHOOLS AND YOU ARE EXACTLY AS BAD AS THE NAZIS. THOSE 'DISEASE OUTBREAKS" WERE FUCKING TUBERCULOSIS THAT COULD'VE BEEN TREATED AND ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOUR SCHOOLS WERE DEATHTRAPS.

Fuck you, fuck your country, and fuck the high-horse you came in on.

T. White American
>>
>>2895383
Dumb injuns shouldnt have been in the way then.
>>
>>2895382
Also, i'd like to add that the Izetbegovic family literally emigrated to Bosnia from Belgrade.
>>
>>2895372
1.Portugal
2.Everyone
3.Yes
4.Mostly
>>
1. Kosovo
2. Serbs
3. No but it should have
4. Yes
>>
>>2895270
>Chechens
>Ingushes
>9-10 yes
The day of revenge will come
>>
>>2895398
You're forgetting Ashkalije, Goranis and Gypsies
Sh*ptar
>>
>>2895404
I did not forget ANYTHING nor will I ever, animal.
>>
File: 1396631727031.png (95KB, 273x288px) Image search: [Google]
1396631727031.png
95KB, 273x288px
>>2895383
I already acknowledged the residential system was genocide though.

Fun fact, the schools had a higher death rate for their students then the Canadian soldiers had serving in WW1.
>>
>>2894958
>Your country
Argentina
>Victims
Natives, mapuches mostly
>Did it really happened ?
Yes
>Did they deserved?
Yes, mapuches deserve worse than dead a tartarus for all eternity.
>>
>>2895413
What have I, personally, done to you, to call me an animal?
>>
>your cunt
United States
>victims
Injuns
>did it happen
Kinda; we mostly just gave them a raw deal for the entirety of our existence
>did they deserve it
Not really, I actually feel pretty bad for most of them, and I think they're the only racial group that deserves to have some good things sent their way. For instance, they get free healthcare on the reservations just for being a Native American, and I don't really object too hard to this.
>>
>according to erdogan we genocided bosnians
>we were defending those bosnians
>>
1. El Salvador
2. Indigenous people
3. Yes
4. No. We erased part of our own national identity and now we are cucks to US cultural influence.
>>
>>2895447
Well your court did say you didn't do enough to stop it (same level of guilt as Serbia proper).
>>
1. Canada
2. aboriginals
3. yes
4. not in the slightest
>>
>>2894958
>Your country
México
>Victims
Some indian tribes that were out of the goverment jurisdiction
>Did it really happened?
Theres little to no evidence about the success due to Porfirio´s dictatorship but seems possible since he was a wehraboo and wanted Mexico to become more European and "civilized" (México superpower by 1920) but its not sure wether he genocided them or just teached them to be more civilized.
>Did they deserved it?
They´ve suffered enough already so no.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 118x125px
1. Afghanistan
2. Hazaras
3. Yes
4. Debatable, but in the end, no
They're an Afghan tribe with Mongoloid blood and features, and up to 2% of the average Hazara has a common DNA strand with Genghis Khan.
They were being oppressed for quite a while until they revolted, and then became prosecuted again and committed genocied upon, and one of the multiple reasons for this is they follow Shia whilst the Pashtuns majority is Sunni.
>>
>>2895211
Anon, you havent bathed in 3 weeks, you should do as the fellow "injuns" and bath daily!
>>
>>2894958
1. Australia
2. Boongs
3. No. How can you genocide something that isn't human?
4. Yes
>>
>>2895300
Depends what tribe youre talking about.

Some tribes just wanted to live innawoods, others raided, raped, and massacred the settlers for 200+ years.

T. Different anon
>>
File: do_it_faggot.jpg (23KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_faggot.jpg
23KB, 297x297px
>>2895376
Couldn't agree more my fellow leaf.
>>
>>2895471
Failing to properly defend people against genocide isn't genocide. The jews aren't guilty of the holocoast
>>
>>2894982
>>2895294
>>2895438
I hate this meme going around about some indian genocide. Since when is conquering/buying a land mass genocide. We had trade deals with them. Yes there were wars, raids, and battles but those were with individual tribes. Eventually we even went out of our way to give them land and offer them benefits on land that is now rightfully ours without forcing them to get citizenship. We never had a policy to systematically get rid of the indians. A lot did not want to integrate/assimilate into the new society.
There is a difference between genocide and getting BTFO. Everyone is trying to jump on the genocide train so they can play the intellectual or the victom. The US v. Natives and the USSR v Kulaks are both documented. Was it fair? No. Were there human righs violations? Yes. Was it genocide? No.
>>
1. Spain
2. Moors, Jews, Gypsies, people from the New World
3. Moors and Jews weren't really exterminated systematically except in isolated cases, but marginated and expelled. Gypsies were, at least for a few years in the XVIII century. In the colonies it depends: most of them died because of the diseases and/or were taken as lower casta, while others were simply erradicated.
4. No. Moors and Jews were as Spanish as Christians, Americans had already enough shit by themselves and Gypsies... Well, Romas might be problematic, but for sure trying to kill them hasn't done any good for their integration.
>>
1. Germany
2. Hereros, Jews, Slavs, Homos, etc
3. sadly yes
4. no. BUT. I think it's really interesting how nobody really feels sorry for killing gyps (myself included), I don't think the jews deserved it since they assimilated (while sitll retainig a portion of their culture). Gypsies on the other hand? Their culture is so fucking idiotic, so that virtually nobody feels sorry for them and they still prefer to live in most disgusting conditions instead of just being sane. Funny that most people ITT are like-minded, I always thought I was just alone in my thoughts (excluding Romanians or so)
>>
>>2895690
what about the trail of tears or small pox blankets?
>>
1: Argentina
2: Amerindians and Nignogs
3: yep, totally. The Nignogs were genocided in a very stealthy and contrived way, though. They were all forced to wear white uniforms and sent to the front lines in the Paraguayan war
4: absolutely. Amerindians were uncivilized savages and the Nignogs would have caused racial conflicts for years to come. Thank goodness for Domingo Faustino Sarmiento and Julio Argentino Roca.
>>
>>2894974
What about the Boers you put in Death Camps?
>>
File: 1496366868206.jpg (2MB, 4000x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1496366868206.jpg
2MB, 4000x1952px
>>2894958
> 1. Your country
Portugal
> 2. Victims
Slaves and Indians
> 3. Did it really happened?
Yes
> 4. Did they deserved?
Yes
>>
Afghanistan
pussy ass brits and ruskis
hopefully
yes
>>
>>2895417
This, aca no hay grieta todos los Argentinos de verdad opinamos esto
>>
>>2896077
small pox blankets are a myth. trail of tears wasn't done with the intention of slaughtering indians, it was pretty much their own fault anyway
>>
>>2894958
1. ASSyria
2. Jews, Egyptians, Babylonians/Sumerians, Persians, Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Syrians, Phoenicians, Arabs, Medes, Mamlukes
3. No
4. Without a doubt
>>
US.
Indians.
Yes.
Not Relevant also not /his/ fuck &hum speculative bullshit.

>>2894974
Fuck off, Britain, you have a higher civilian body count than the Nazis ever thought about racking up.
>>
>>2894999
How do you tell the difference? They look a little Finno-Ugric with downy face and whatnot, but you guys have fat faces, too quite often. Does a doctor take a measuring clamp to the skull and toss the child into an incinerator if it doesn't fit Norwegian Nordic proportions?
>>
>>2895096
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>2896525
Obviously he's talking about the stereotypical stormfag not literally everyone who's ever posted on /pol/.
>>
>>2896528
No, even /pol/ stormfags will say yes and 6mm wasn't enough. Holocaust dissonance was more of an oldschool stormfront stormfag thing.
>>
1. Uruguay
2. the charrua tribe
3. yes
4. not really, they helped in the independence war
>>
>>2894958
1.Nam
2.The Chinks and Champa
3.After the pre-emptive attack against the Song Dynasty during the Lý dynasty (Led by Lý Thường Kiệt)
For the Champas....
4. Chinks: yes they were going to attack us
Champas: ...
>>
>>2896644
FYI: the info about the Champas are not censored by the Communist party, it's still there but most people just don't want to talk about it
>>
>>2896115
They were more internment camps than anything. We weren't trying to genocide the Boer population.
>>
1.Turkey
2.Armenians
3.Yes
4.Yes
>>
>>2894958
>1. Israel
>2. The Indo Arian Kurgan culture, Atlantis, Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, White Race
>3. Yes
>4. No, but the spheres of kdusha and hol must be aligned right before the gog and magog invade earth. Humanity must be ready and progress is unfortunately achieved by the occasional forest fires.
>>
1. America
2. School Children
3. No, they were all paid state actors
4. Yes, they should've invoked stand your ground laws.
>>
File: DaddyDutch.png (2MB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
DaddyDutch.png
2MB, 1366x769px

Victims: Natives of the Banda Islands

Did it really happen: Yes

Did they deserve it?: Well the reason for the genocide was that the natives traded with the eternal Anglo so...
>>
>>2895086
Missed 50,000 of them, thanks Anglos
>>
>>2894958

1.Italia
2. Croats
3. No
4. Yes

1. Italy
2. Ethiopians
3. Yes
4. Not really
>>
>>2895060
>Well they were violent desert savages for the most part, but no population really "deserves" a genocide. And the Italians were pretty blatant aggressors.

Basically every colonial rule explaned
>>
>>2895108
damn...
>>
>>2895227
I dunno. Srebrenica seems pretty genocidal to me.
>>
>>2898358
Greeks did that, they even flew their fucking flag
>>
>>2894958
1. Finland
2. Gauls
3. Yes
4. Yes
>>
>>2895652
>Raised, raped, and massacred the settlers
>Settlers

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""settlers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
America

And no. Quit lying you unAmerican commie fucks
>>
>>2897602

Thanks for being honest I guess.
>>
File: Mohawk.jpg (20KB, 330x414px) Image search: [Google]
Mohawk.jpg
20KB, 330x414px
1. US of A
2. Red injun savages
3. No
4. No, but many of the tribes either deserved the bullying or were just too backwards to defend all of their clay. What I do lament is the fact that they have all essentially been bred out of existence, I think they have left a very distinct mark on US culture and it's too bad they aren't still around anymore.

t. typical "muh grandma's grandma was a mohawk princess" American mutt
>>
>>2895538
>They were being oppressed for quite a while until they revolted, and then became prosecuted again and committed genocied upon, and one of the multiple reasons for this is they follow Shia whilst the Pashtuns majority is Sunni.
Jesus your country should be levelled
>>
>>2898395
what?
>>
File: 1474873158942.jpg (94KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1474873158942.jpg
94KB, 607x608px
1. Turkey
2. Greeks, Assyrians, Armenians and Bulgarians
3. No. Western lies.
4. Of course. We've have been killing euroscum since forever.

>>2896123
>implying an ""empire"" made of ports is a real one
>>
>>2894958
>Did your country ever took part
>Me: Czechoslovakia

I'm generalizing from a small sample of Poles here, but is there something about West Slavic languages that causes speakers of those languages to make this mistake when trying to form questions in English?
>>
>>2895201
Fun fact: The (proto) Celts perpetrated the greatest genocide in the history of the British Isles. Wiped out 90% of whoever-the-fuck-came-before-them.
>>
>>2895086
Abbos aren't human, doesn't count.
>>
>>2895198
1.Brazil
2.Paraguay
>3.No

Explain yourself, hue
>>
>>2894958
>3. No
>4. Yes

Have you kissed your character on the lips? yes
Is your character real? no
>>
>>2898617
not him but paraguayan casualties were mostly killed in action + diseases. Paraguay resisted to the last male teenage kid so it´s not proper to call it genocide.
>>
>>2894974

People representing you did to the Irish what the Bolsheviks did to Ukraine and the Kulaks.
>>
>>2894974
Is this genuine?
>>
>>2898894
Boer detected
>>
>>2898369
Well, what about Ratko Mladic? He is on trial in Hague for genocide, and he didn't take part in any genocide?
>>
>>2898961
Was just a prank gone wrong
>>
File: 1486098907776.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486098907776.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2898984
>>
>>2898991
GOD IS A SERB
>>
1.France
2.No
3.No
4.No

:^)
>>
>>2894958
Turkey
No one
It didn`t happen
Yes
>>
>>2894958
Inhuman bastard.
>>
>>2899095
suck it up, buttercup
>>
>>2895382
>1. Serbia
>2. Muslim Serbs, supposedly Albanians too
This list is much longer as i know.
>>
File: 1490061740577.png (84KB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
1490061740577.png
84KB, 245x316px
>>2894982
>Yes
>>
1-Brazil
2-Paraguayans
3-yes
4-not that much
>>
>>2894958
Me:
1. Israel
2. Palestinians in Lebanon
3. Yes, but Israeli soldiers weren't directly involved in the actual killing.
4. Pretty much everyone deserved ethnic cleansing at that point in the Lebanese Civil War, so yes, I guess.
>>
>>2899461
Based marionette response
>>
File: Mormon Final Solution names.png (97KB, 950x716px) Image search: [Google]
Mormon Final Solution names.png
97KB, 950x716px
>>2894958

1. United States
2. Mormons, Native Americans
3. Tried and failed with the Mormons because the Civil War broke out the following year (y'all Mormons can thank the Confederacy's stomping Union ass for three years for your continued existence).

Native Americans were reduced to a fraction of their former territory and numbers by a variety of causes, but a fully coordinated plot to massacre them wholesale never existed contrary to the opinion of liberals. Nearly all massacres were piecemeal and often retaliatory ("you shoot a few of my settlers, I shoot a few hundred of your tribe kind" of thing). Since the 1970s, popular attitude towards Native Americans has been more reconciliatory, which even at its worst is better than the situation Natives endure in other parts of the Americas where the Indian Wars are in effect, still going on (ex. Zapatistas).

tl;dr the Indian Wars were closer to a very brutal free-for-all between Europeans and various tribes than they were to the Holocaust, and attempting to equate the two makes you look like an idiot.

4. No for the Mormons. Varies from case to case with Native Americans. Sometimes, they pulled shit that was absolutely deserving of retaliation. Sometimes, they had legitimate grievances or were just victims of racism and greed.

t. family fought on both sides of the Indian Wars
>>
File: Praocech.jpg (30KB, 450x658px) Image search: [Google]
Praocech.jpg
30KB, 450x658px
>>2894958
Didn’t we also genocide some Marcomanni remnant?
>>
File: us marines beirut 1984.jpg (106KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
us marines beirut 1984.jpg
106KB, 1200x800px
>>2899461

>when Republicans mindlessly worship Ronald Reagan and Israel, despite the fact Reagan was furious over Israel's handling of Shatila and ordered the Invasion of Lebanon days later
>>
File: Republican Marriage.jpg (206KB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
Republican Marriage.jpg
206KB, 540x411px
>>2899047

>what is Vendee
>>
>>2899517
This is a pretty accurate Forrest post, not excessively racist at all
>>
>>2899550

Well this isn't /pol/ so I decided to give an actually well thought out response to a complex issue instead of the usual "ANDREW JACKSON WAS BASED, FUCK INDIANS AND BANKS LMAO" answer.
>>
File: 1494830206375.jpg (162KB, 676x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494830206375.jpg
162KB, 676x320px
24 KB JPG

>Your country
The netherlands
>Victims
Trading black slaves, clearing indonesian islands of all (((human))) habbitation
>Did it really happen?
Yeah it did, and it made us a shit load of money.
>Did they deserved it?
Yes, if you aint dutch, you aint much, so we can do as we like. Also we build amsterdam with it, so thats nice
>>
>>2899569
In future choose the most based of Confeds, Mosby
>>
File: Mosby's Confederacy.jpg (484KB, 1400x936px) Image search: [Google]
Mosby's Confederacy.jpg
484KB, 1400x936px
>>2899602

>tfw ancestors rode with actual Forrest and not Mosby
>>
Poland
No but we should have genocided germans from prussia by the moment when we conquered them.
>>
>>2899594
edgy
>>
>>2899684
>Oh Germans, please settle Prussia, the Balts are giving us hell!
>Do what you say
>Even fight the Russians
.wtf I hate Germans now
Poland is a strange land
>>
>>2899739
you skipped the part where they betrayed us and genocided poles in gdansk among other cities
and its not like it was entire country decision, it was just one retard who ruled mazovia who came with this plan
>>
>>2899748
Well maybe the Sejm shouldn't have signed off on the annexation, make no mistake the commonwealth died of its own volition
>>
1. Latvia
2. Jews
3. Yes
4. No
>>
File: Robespierre.jpg (18KB, 220x279px) Image search: [Google]
Robespierre.jpg
18KB, 220x279px
>>2899545
The ennemies of the revolution arent people.
>>
File: mem.png (254KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
254KB, 640x560px
>>2898215
>>
>>2895332
Also don't forget that they fought on your side during the war with Spain. Imperialism can really be fucked up.
>>
>>2894958
>1. Your country
US
>2. Victims
None
No, america was uninhabited when we found it. Idk why everyone always talks about indians.
No, there was no genocide
>>
>>2894958
>1. Your country
Argentina
>2. Victims
Paraguay
what happened?
yes
>>
>>2894982
Fuck the Native Americans, get outta my way you proto-hippies
>>
>>2894974

uk, none -- what about the
irish potato famine
>>
>>2901813
just another mick lie, like the "bloody sunday massacre"
>>
>>2894958
1. Vietnam
2. Cambodians/ Montagnards
3. Yes (still going on)
4. Yes
>>
>>2894958
We sold shitloads of guns to the natives who proceeded to decimate their own population in a series of apocalyptic wars

Does that count?
>>
>>2894958
Yes, after '45 tens of thousands were deported to Hungary
No, "South-Slovakia" always had Hungarian majority, you literally had no right for that land, and have no right even today
>>
Australia
Aboriginal genocide, Terra nullis
Only achieved human status 50 years ago, they are still pissed
The world should strive to be less of a harsh place
>>
File: tlatelolco-1968.jpg (106KB, 843x637px) Image search: [Google]
tlatelolco-1968.jpg
106KB, 843x637px
>>2895537
Don't forget Tlatelolco
>>
>>2894958

1.-Mexico
2.- Northern indians (yaqui, mayo, etc. XIX century), chinese immigrants (beginning of XX century.
3.- Yes, you can google it. Nobody has ever hide it.
4.- No
>>
>>2894958
>1. Your country
The Good Ol' U.S. of A.
>2. Victims
Native Americans, allegedly Mexicans that one time, allegedly Phillipinos that other time
Yes, more than likely yes, more than likely no
No one deserves genocide but atrocities were committed by both sides and many innocents died, we just had overwhelming firepower and a greater unification that the warring tribes adopted too late to be a real threat.
>>
1. Turkey
2. Armenians
3. No
4. Yes
>>
File: 897762_0.jpg (102KB, 988x508px) Image search: [Google]
897762_0.jpg
102KB, 988x508px
1 - Devlet-i Aliyye-i Osmaniyye
2 - Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Alevis, Native Anatolians
3 - most were infighting unregulated by the actual state, the sultan never declared a need for killing a certain group of ppl except for Selim the Grim cunt who killed a whole bunch of shiites and alevis
4 - yes, except alevis
>>
>>2894958
1. Tribe of Judah
2. Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Canaanites, Amalekites, Edomites, Moabites, Hitittes, Arabs, Whites, Christians, Ethiopians, West Africans, Philistines, Midianites
3. Yes
4. Yes
>>
File: turkpost.gif (288KB, 484x480px) Image search: [Google]
turkpost.gif
288KB, 484x480px
>>2897580
>>2898584
>>2907870
>>2906460
Why do the mods allow such blatant T*rkposting?
>>
>>2895393

>1.Portugal
>2.Spaniards
>3.Almost...
>4.Yes
>>
>>2904361
Don't forget the rebellion of Tomochic
>>
>>2895086
Disease mainly
>>
>>2894958
>Iraq
>Kurds
>Yes
> I can understand the motives for liquidation of Iranian / Mossad collaborators first. but the innocent civilians didn't really deserve it. it was political assassinations then it became a campaign called "anfal" in the 80s to exterminate the Peshmerga who collaborated with Iran during the war. then the Baath regime tried to change the demography in some areas
>>
File: 7.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>2894974
right. excellent then.
>>
A better question is there any country around today that literally dindu nuffin? No mass genocides, no probably too forceful colonizations, and no wars of total subjugation? Switzerland doesn't count.
>>
>>2910366
Suriname?
>>
>>2894974
>1. UK
>2. None
Yeah, and Jimi Hendrix never did any drugs
>>
>>2894958
1. Korea
2. None
3. None
4. None
>>
>>2894974
>what are the boers
>>
>>2908725
Yes, but I don't buy that as magical exoneration. It oh so conveniently does the bulk of the dirty work of what they probably would have done anyway and then they move in and exploit to the fullest.
>>
>>2894958
1. Your country
Chile
2. Victims
Natives on tierra del fuego
3. Did it really happened?
yes
4. Did they deserved it?
no
>>
File: Boschnak.jpg (7KB, 109x102px) Image search: [Google]
Boschnak.jpg
7KB, 109x102px
>>289495
>1. Your country
Bosnia
>2. Victims
Serbs,Partisans(Commies),Chetniks(Royalists),Gyspsies
>3. Did it really happen ?
Thank god
>4. Did they deserved it ?
No, it wasnt enough
>>
>>2894958
>US
>Natives
>Kind of, but it was over a long time so it wasn't really a "genocide" genocide
>Not really
>>
>>2898396
Before the British showed up with the big guns the settler's only recourse to natives was to basically turtle inside town centers.

There are dozens of accounts of young women talking about being raped and carted off into slavery by natives after watching all of their male relatives be murdered.

P.s. the Europeans built Canada and America and they're a lot better now than the savage wilderness it was before.
>>
File: 1415654472410.jpg (37KB, 556x532px) Image search: [Google]
1415654472410.jpg
37KB, 556x532px
>>2894974
>>
File: 1496674753177.png (29KB, 550x690px) Image search: [Google]
1496674753177.png
29KB, 550x690px
>>2894974
fucking /his/ I swear
and people literally bow to the ang*o
>>
>>2899532
Invade is a bit of a loaded word here.
>>
>>2894958
1. United States
2. indigenous natives
3. yes
4. hell no.

Started with filthy Euros coming over with all their diseases which wiped out millions. Then there was the forced slavery, mass executions, forced conversions, and the destruction of cultural icons. Plus the land ownership and "don't come 'round here no more" bullshit. And that was all before there was a United States.

Then came the wars, the forced relocation, the trail of tears, the re-relocations, the broken treaties, the smallpox blankets, the massacres of women and children, the re-re-relocations, the mass starvation.
>>
Germany
jews
no
yes
>>
>>2895300
>he unironically believes the natives did nothing wrong
not all of them deserved it but a good lot of them brought the wars on themselves.
>>
>>2895108
>Sweden
>Genocide of the Swedes
>???
>Swedistan
>>
Iraq
Kurds
No
If it did happen it would have been justifiable, we were in total war with Iran a country nearly 3 times our size in landmass and population, we excluded them from conscription and yet they still formed militias and launched an insurgency during the war and aided the enemy even handing over to them Iraqi territory. No country in the world would sit by and brush that off.
>>
finland, no
extra points for being an aggressive axis member and not playing a part on holocaust
>>
>>2899527
It's hard to call Slavic tribal warfare 'genocide'
>>
1. Germany
2. Communists and their supporters/sympathizes
3. We tried to in prison and re-educate them but typhus and other issues led to their mass starvation and death
4. Kind of for trying to destroy Germany and the west
>>
>>2894958
1.Serbia
2.Western Civilization and European people
3.Yes
4.At least we got our clay back, also God is a Serb so it okey dokey :^)
>>
>>2894958
>1. Your country
>2. Victims
1. Finland
2. No one
3. Finns never genocided anyone
4. Don't know
>>
>>2914114
Axis Co-combatant*
>>
>>2910366
Finland
>>
>>2894958
1. Great Britain
2. None
3. No genoicde so couldn't happen
4. Whom?
Inb4 t. Lindybeige
>>
>>2910517
Not a genocide if they weren't systemically killed and were simply housed in state built hospitals with a lower death rate than London 4 3
>>
File: 1484139796410.png (214KB, 954x864px) Image search: [Google]
1484139796410.png
214KB, 954x864px
Ireland
no
no
no

wew who /freeofblame/ here
inb4 muh picts
>>
1. The United States
2. Asians
3. Yeah it did, napalm, nukes, battleship bombardments, torpedoes, we love killing Asians. North Korea is just an excuse to get our Asian killing on while we fuck their women like the cheap drinky lady whores they are.
4. Yes, yellow skins are only slightly above mudslimes. If you count mudslimes as Asian I don't understand how its even a dispute what the worst race is.
>>
>>2894958

1. USA
2. The British
3. Yes
4. Yes, non cold sweet tea sucks dick
>>
>>2894974
Biggest lie in history
>>
File: incuneandosi_nell_abitato.jpg (69KB, 705x600px) Image search: [Google]
incuneandosi_nell_abitato.jpg
69KB, 705x600px
>>2895939
You can't be Spanish if you're not christian.
>>
>>2894958
1. Indonesia
2. Papuans, Melanesians, Aborigines
3. Yes, still going on in fact
4. Don't care
>>
>>2917485
>Ireland
>not genociding good citizens of the king although Protestant
>>
>>2894974
Fpbp
>All these ass blasted argie/abbo/Maori/chink/injun/Palestinian/kike/Irish/zulu/boer/afghani/kraft/frog/poos just don't get banter.
It's actually fucking great being an Anglo.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>>2917485
>who /freeofblame/ here

Feels good
>>
File: belgie negers!.png (50KB, 700x1514px) Image search: [Google]
belgie negers!.png
50KB, 700x1514px
>>2894958
1. belgium
2. varius black tribes
3. no, the king just wanted rubber the hands where just a by product
4. yes, just look at them now

1.Flanders
2. French (Brugse metten), jews
3. yes
4. yes, the french doesn't need to be explained
the jews at that time were part of the francophile elite oppresing the Flemish so yes
>>
File: 1435803651021.jpg (10KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1435803651021.jpg
10KB, 211x244px
>>2895312
>4. Did they deserved it? Survival of the Fittest.
That isn't how that works
>>
>>2895401
Cocи хyй
>>
>>2918317
Funny, is that why the Natives still control America?
>>
1. Belgium
2. The congolese
3. I guess
4.Not really but leopold II had a really nice beard so i think he was justified
>>
1. France
2. Helped Germany kill some jews
And supported a government in Rwanda which promoted genocide
3. Yes
4. No
>>
>>2896255
>small pox blankets are a myth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt
>>
>>2895111
>Jews no, Gypsies yes
don't see this everyday
>>
>>2895417
You forgot Paraguay and the niggers.
>>
>>2895300
>‘One by one, the children and young women were pegged out naked beside the camp fire,’ according to a contemporary account. ‘They were skinned, sliced, and horribly mutilated, and finally burned alive "
Savages deserved worse than genocide
>>
>>2894958
1. Finland
2. Russians
3. Not really we just put them concentration camps and they died from disease
4. Yes they were supporting partisans
>>
1. Finland
2. Koreans
3. Yes
4. It was their own fault for starting the hyper war.
>>
1.egypt
2.mamluk Elite
3.yes
4.yes,they were corrupt Bastards who had been driving the country deeper and deeper to shit while not being egyptian themselves
>>
>>2894958
>1. Your country
Spain
>2. Victims
None
No
Absolutly
>>
>>2895939
>No. Moors and Jews were as Spanish as Christians
Fuck off sudaca
>>
>>2894958
1-Turkey
2-Assyrians, Armenians, Alawites
3-Yep except alawites
4-Yep
>>
>>2918210
>Belgium
>Country
>>
>>2895690

Does it really matter what the intent was if we eradicated them to they point where they only exist is select areas by our grace?

I admit it's something of a gray area, but great big heaps of Injun corpses under our boots, I don't think the word genocide is entirely inappropriate.
>>
>>2918730

>Early example of biological warfare
>1700s

The English were shitting on their arrowheads for hundreds of years before that
>>
>>2918682

I remember how shocked I was when I learned that France had given fascism a go for a bit considering how things turned out
>>
>>2921317
How could they absolutely deserve it if it never happened? And who is they?
>>
>>2898703

Paraguayan here. I don't think resisted is the correct word here. By the end of the war, López just went his way deeper and deeper into the country, sending the children of the people who accompanied him as meat shields. it was that or execution. Still, it is not proper to call it genocide, I agree. Still, it is named the "Genocidio Americano" (American Genocide) by some.
>>
USA
none
no
n/a
>>
>>2917421

except for Reds
>>
>>2917426

the proper term is co-belligerent
>>
>>2894958
France
None
We're not Germans so we never genocided
As i said above genocide is a German thing
>>
>>2921515
>not getting the joke
>>
>>2895064

>p-pls shitpost with us

Fuck off.
>>
>>2895690
what was done to the natives in California was genocide
>>
File: 1487342457793.png (763KB, 607x579px) Image search: [Google]
1487342457793.png
763KB, 607x579px
>>2894958
1. Spain
2. Zero. We could never do such a thing
3. Nope, of course not!
4. what? ;)
>>
>>2894958
1. Canada
2. Nobody important
3. Not well enough to consider it as happened.
4. Absolutely.
>>
>>2895415
Yeah but those Soldiers lives actually could have turned into something useful.
>>
>>2895332

you're retarded

regards, an American
>>
File: 1483884653705.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483884653705.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
>>2894958
1. Australia
2. Coons
3. Yes
4. We shouldve finished them all off, let alone give them millions in welfare, royalties and land so they can be barbaric burdens to all of society
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.