[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did all the Huns actually look like this head wise? Did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: Hunskull.jpg (22KB, 329x436px) Image search: [Google]
Hunskull.jpg
22KB, 329x436px
Did all the Huns actually look like this head wise? Did they really practice skull elongation?

Pic related.
>>
File: Hun.jpg (36KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hun.jpg
36KB, 525x700px
>>2891617

Imagine being a Roman and seeing these people for the first time, looking not quite human nor normal.
>>
How the fuck does that even happen? I've seen Mayan skull elongation, which is pretty bad, but this looks like the skull actually grew twice the size it normally does. I know nothing about the matter, but really have to doubt this sort of thing is possible barring a major deformity.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (26KB, 315x405px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
26KB, 315x405px
>>2891638
>not having a skull elongation fetish
>>
>>2891659
dunno this >>2891638 kinda looks hawt

Imagine using her skull elongation as a blowjob aid.
>>
File: yum.jpg (34KB, 350x470px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
34KB, 350x470px
imagine her brain just rolling back and forth in there

idk i don't get it, that must cause some serious health issues
>>
>>2891617
>Did all the Huns actually look like this head wise?

IT IS NOT KNOWN IF ALL OF THEM HAD THAT CRANIAL STRUCTURE.

THESE LONG SKULLS THAT ARE BEING FOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD NOW BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL ARYANS.

THE HUNS WERE TURANIANS, NOT ARYANS; THE FACT THAT THIS CRANIAL STRUCTURE IS FOUND IN HUNS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE ORIGINAL TURANIANS WERE RACIALLY ARYAN, THE PEOPLE THAT WERE TO BECOME THE ORIGINAL TURANIANS SEPARATED FROM THE REST, AND CHANGED THEIR LIFESTYLE, WHEN THEY MIGRATED TOWARD THE STEPPES, THUS, THEY EVENTUALLY BECAME RACIALLY DISTINCT, LOSING THEIR ARYAN MORPHOLOGY.

>Did they really practice skull elongation?

THAT CRANIAL STRUCTURE IS NOT THE RESULT OF CRANIAL ELONGATION.
>>
>>2891659
Not only is it possible, you can get pretty dramatic deformations even accidentally, read up on the Toulousian variant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

There don't actually seem to be major health issues as long as you aren't cutting off blood flow and the skull is still reasonably wide. This might be too narrow, for example:
>>2891672
>>
>>2891672
>>2891659
Cranium expansion has shown no side effects and scientists have found no cognitive differences between a Normal skull and a super extended one, at least in Peruvian samples.
>>
>>2891697
The brain is almost supernaturally plastic in any case:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/
>“It is hard for me [to say] exactly the percentage of reduction of the brain, since we did not use software to measure its volume. But visually, it is more than a 50 to 75 per cent reduction,” says Lionel Feuillet, a neurologist at the Mediterranean University in Marseille, France.

Even:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329861-900-woman-of-24-found-to-have-no-cerebellum-in-her-brain/

>Although it is not unheard of to have part of your brain missing, either congenitally or from surgery, the woman joins an elite club of just nine people who are known to have lived without their entire cerebellum.
>“These rare cases are interesting to understand how the brain circuitry works and compensates for missing parts,” says Mario Manto, who researches cerebellar disorders at the Free University of Brussels in Belgium. The patient’s doctors suggest that normal cerebellar function may have been taken over by the cortex – brain scans should reveal the answer.
>>
>>2891722
It should be noted that the first guy was only borderline retarded, and he had no debilitating physical symptoms:

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61127-1/abstract
>At the age of 6 months, he had undergone a ventriculoatrial shunt, because of postnatal hydrocephalus of unknown cause. When he was 14 years old, he developed ataxia and paresis of the left leg, which resolved entirely after shunt revision. His neurological development and medical history were otherwise normal. [!!!] He was a married father of two children, and worked as a civil servant.

>On neuropsychological testing, he proved to have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 75: his verbal IQ was 84, and his performance IQ 70.

I worry about the quality of the public service in France if people with ~75 IQ are public servants, though.
>>
>>2891638
>"Hey, Tiberius, look at that chink!"
>"Ayy lmao"
>>
File: 200.png (57KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
57KB, 200x256px
He was a Hun all along.
>>
>>2891685
tC;dr
>>
>>2891685
>this faggot
it was bad enough you're on /fa/
>>
File: ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg (34KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg
34KB, 461x403px
>>2891685
>>
>>2891617
I wonder if the streamlineness made them more arrow retardant in terms of a target to aim at
>>
>>2892109
But what about the Gothic attack on the Romans?
>>
>>2891638
Looks like an alien
>>
>>2891685
That's enough /pol/ for you young man.
>>
>>2891722
>>2891697
>>2891696
I remember reading somewhere that the flathead peoples of the inland northwest did so because of a noticed improvement of the behavior in females with flattened heads vs regular, possibly in L&C's journals. I've remembered incorrect things before, though.
>>
>>2891617
This is a baby hence why it seems so much larger than usual
But yes they did increase it, just like sub Saharans put rings around thejr necks, the Chinese tie feet, and the aztecs drove thorns threw their foreskin
>>
Were the Huns not more of a tribal confederacy of various peoples with ethnic Huns as their ruling class?
>>
>>2893003

What's this about the Aztecs?
>>
>>2892989
What does /pol/ have to do with his post, idiot?
>>
>>2891638
Reminder they also cut off the flesh on their cheeks and burnt the wound
>>
>>2891617
What effect would this have on the brain's function?
>>
>>2891745
>I worry about the quality of the public service in France if people with ~75 IQ are public servants, though.

You do realize that in America, public servants are overwhelmingly likely to be black, right?
>>
>>2892288
>>2892217

Learn to filter tripcunts, it's not worth even your worthless time responding to them.
>>
>>2891617
Head elongation and flattening were both well known cultural norms of Hunnic people so I don't think it'd be THAT awkward to a Roman/Byzantine citizen or soldier by the late 4th to early 5th centuries.
>>
>>2891745
>he proved to have an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 75
>He was a married father of two children, and worked as a civil servant
And I'm a tfwngf NEET....
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.