[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all muslim countrys reunited into one empire like it used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tyqk28ypnaq.gif (2MB, 504x274px) Image search: [Google]
tyqk28ypnaq.gif
2MB, 504x274px
If all muslim countrys reunited into one empire like it used to be, would this decrease the amount of terrorism, or increase? what other effects would it have on the world?
>>
>>2890861
in theory decrease within the ME as the caliphate would be united, possible increase in Europe/India/SE Asia
>>
>>2890861
It would decrease terrorism and most muslims would stay in their countries.
But america can't have that
>>
File: 1495580116441.jpg (29KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495580116441.jpg
29KB, 240x200px
>>2890861
>immediate shia vs sunni civil war

i need this in my life
>>
>>2890861
I'd expect decrease. I'd also expect there would be a lot of human suffering in the new empire but it's unclear if it would be better or worse for MENA in the long run.
>>
>>2890861
Violence would fucking explode at the prospect. Such empire building would cause a massive three faction war between Iran and its dependents, Saudi and its allies, and Pakistan and a sizable South Asian Muslim contingency. The diasporas of all three factions could be expected to wreak havoc in every corner of the earth. At the end of a war or series of wars that would no doubt last the better part of a century, some Pax Calipha might come out of it.
>>
>>2890909
didn't happen before, why would it happen now?
>>
>>2890890
>implying this isn't already the case in literally every country where Shia and Sunni are in contact
>>
>>2890861
No only a minority of Islamist commit terrorism, the majority do support gassing infidels but rather do it the old fashion way AKA war instead of just bombing shit to scare people.
>>
>>2890918
What in the flying fuck are you talking about? Muslims were fighting each other almost as soon as the prophet's body was cold.
>>
>>2890954
You just believe muslims should stay divided so you can pick them off in a good old fashioned crUSAde. Or you think muslims aren't capable of being united at all despite how they were about a hundred years ago
>>
>>2890960
A hundred years ago, King Feisal was lopping the heads off of occupying Turkish troops! What in the fuck are you fucking talking about!?
>>
The only way this realistically happens is a caliphate.. A caliphate would probably seek to destroy the west/spread islam/kill the infidels/all that good shit

It would increase.

>>2890927
he pretty much did imply that
>>
>>2890960
It wasn't crusaders that destroyed the Umayyad caliphate, it was muslims themselves. Though I guess you could blame ar*bs.
>>
>>2890861
Only if Wahhab filth are hunted down and exterminated like the Noveau Riche rats that they are.
>>
>>2891035
Despite your hostile overtones, yes. Arab Wahabists are THE obstacle to a peaceful, united religion. You don't even have to get Sunnis and Shiites to agree, just agree that the answer isn't killing each other.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.