[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0685.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Mods should ban any thread or poster who promotes holocaust denial. This should pretty much cut the /pol/ infestation of this board by 99%.
>>
more like 20%
>>
File: 1487204875496.jpg (27KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
1487204875496.jpg
27KB, 480x441px
>Getting mad that a board about history is full of people with ancient ideologies

Jee willikers thats just crazy. Its almost as though studying history liberates one from the biases inherent in one's own epoch. Why oh why can't everyone just subscribe to a Whig version of history like me?
>>
File: 1473467309116.jpg (4MB, 10000x9152px) Image search: [Google]
1473467309116.jpg
4MB, 10000x9152px
>>2890213
>dude just ban things that trigger me xDDD
>>
If mods banned any thread or poster who promotes holocaust denial, Hitler would have been able to seize the Soviet oil fields an the war would have been over by the end of 1943.
>>
>>2890213
> just silence them
So liberal, so progressive.
>>
>>2890342
Historical revisionism is bad.

ban holocaust and holodomor deniers
>>
>This should pretty much cut the /pol/ infestation of this board by 99%.

All it does is encourage them. Censoring retards instead of addressing them only makes the retards think they're right, and that goes double for /pol/tards who buy into Jewish conspiracies for everything.
For every holocaust denial thread we didn't have to see we'd get three "mods delete another holohoax thread, I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS JIDF ON DAMAGE CONTROL".

The solution, OP, is to hide the fucking threads. Censorship won't spare your poor eyes the ravings of /pol/tards, but it's within your own power.
>>
If we do that then we might as well start banning other pseudohistorical bullshit which is about 2/3 of this board.

While i do not condone banning based on conflicting opinions, i do support purging repetitive threads and topics that were discussed a million times.
>>
>>2890350

>Historical revisionism is bad.

I'm not a holocaust denier, but this is a stupid meme. Historical revisionism is NECESSARY because history is regularly misinterpreted and needs to be reviewed in light of all the evidence, especially as new evidence appears (for example new archaeological finds, soviet records, etc).

Open up a history book written 100 years ago, usually the narrative will reek of 19th century ideology. Same goes for any given period, the same will go for stuff written today.

Historians shouldn't complacently take any dominant narrative for granted, it should be challenged if there is cause to challenge it. Holocaust denial makes a weak case based mostly on memes, but to silence it because "muh revisionism is the devil!" is just utterly fucking dumb.

In any case, the holocaust is so politically loaded that it's perfectly rational to take any narrative, for or against, with a grain of salt. Once we're all dead it will be revised again, don't you worry.
>>
>>2890356
this. really just by making this thread all OP did was open up the door for more /pol/ shitposting
>>
>>2890213
>Holocaust denial isn't history.

Sorry, but icky stuff is history too.
It should be banned on /pol/ and have that board focus only on things that are relevant today.
Holocaust denial belongs exclusively to /his/.
>>
>>2890213
>You're not allowed to talk about history on /his/
>4channers aren't allowed on a 4chan board
>>>Reddit
>>
I don't understand why is Holocaust so impossible to accept for some. Nazi policies against Jews were very well known. The existance of camps. Extermination attempts in occupied territories. Einsatz troops. SS-Totenkopf Verbande. etc. etc. It's all there.

Apart from Jews the Germans murdered millions of Poles and Russians, whose death tolls are even greater than those of Jews. Yet no one ever denies those.
>>
They're just as retarded as you are.
>>
>>2890452
Well, that is because you are conflating literal holocaust denial with the umbrella term holocaust denial which doesn't deny the existence of the holocaust but rather questions some of the "facts" (i.e. 6 million jews) surrounding it.

>>2890213
I've always wondered if there was some personality disorder that people like you suffer from. This instinctual kneejerk reaction you liberals have to "omg ban it i dont want to see it" is both pathetic and hilarious.
>>
>>2890522
>This instinctual kneejerk reaction you liberals have to "omg ban it i dont want to see it" is both pathetic and hilarious.
This is in no way a liberal grievance when you consider that just about every person making holocaust denial threads to argue in favor of it are unable to be reasoned with when presented facts and evidence. Everything is a Jewish conspiracy, every source is Jewish propaganda and every poster defending the Holocaust is a Jew or a shill. After awhile it just gets boring, repetitive, and wasted space in place of good threads. I'm not saying I agree with him, but you're wrong by jumping to conclusions about what his political beliefs are.
>>
>>2890213
>delete facts because they are inconvenient

This is bullshit. In literally every "Holocaust" thread so-called /his/torians get eternally BTFO'd by /pol/acks by pure facts and statistics until the mods delete it. Why do you wanna hide the truth so badly?
>>
>>2890213
How about ban every poster who calls everyone a Jew after they are finished? This could be the final solution to the /pol/ problem
>>
>>2890356
This, also, there are people who can be swayed into a more intellectualy honest answer if you have the patience to adrees every issue put forward. Also, the holocaust is thought ina horribly dishonest way for propaganda. It obviously happened and the blame goes to yhe Nazis, but thete are a lot of misconceptions that are plainly retarded.
>>
>>2890350
>holodomor deniers
But holodomor is bullshit and not a controversial position to say it was a hoax
>>
>>2890738
Typical Jew.
>>
>>2890893
>>>>/cuckpol/
>>
>muh pol posters

literally worse than pol posters
>>
they weed out the reddit
>>
>>2890246
Well yeah, that's honestly what the far left has been promoting for a while now.
>>
member when /pol/ was a joke/containment board? I member
>>
File: 1495857775132.png (494KB, 569x611px) Image search: [Google]
1495857775132.png
494KB, 569x611px
>>2890213
>be /pol/fag
>never actually deny the holocaust
>avoid ban
>keep /pol/posting
We wuz antibiotic resistant bactera and sheeeit!
>>
>>2890350
>holodomor deniers
holodomor is a myth spread by goebbels to incite ethnic rage
>>
Ban freedom of speech and critical thought. Good goy.
>>
>>2890893
>>2891923
> RT must be saying truth if murrican commies don't like them
>>
File: smug Erwin.png (230KB, 951x770px) Image search: [Google]
smug Erwin.png
230KB, 951x770px
>>2890213
>ban things that offend me
nobody is forcing you to stay here /leftypol/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.