[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people born wicked, or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5191.jpg (37KB, 480x346px)
IMG_5191.jpg
37KB, 480x346px
Are people born wicked, or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?
>>
>>2888643

Wickedness is a spook. Even a psychopath is just playing the hand fate dealt him.
>>
Sometines in a mans life he comes to a decision where he must cut off his foot to save his leg, or something similar.
Like a rock and a hard place, or the lesser of two evils.

But what ever dicision he makes he is forced to commit to that decision.
Wickedness is not seeing any escape, or any alternate route. Saying you've gone too far to go back so you might as well walk all the way into the fire and burn yourself up.
>>
>>2888694
Damn nigga that's deep
>>
People are a blank canvas of potentiality. It is the world around them that paints them to monsters or men. So it is our duty to create a good world that will only do the latter and make good people who in turn will make a good world.
>>
>are people inherently bad or do they do bad stuff by accident
who cares. all actions are prone to negative consequences. shit rolls down hill. it's much harder to pull something off successfully with zero loss.
>>
>>2888748
>People are a blank canvas of potentiality.

Utter bullshit, humans have a nature just like every other animal.
>>
>>2888801
But if that nature can be changed so easily, doesn't that mean it doesn't matter? Evil men can become good and vice versa.
>>
File: IMG_6012.jpg (199KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6012.jpg
199KB, 640x1136px
>>2888643
Some people become that way from making poo poo in their pants too many times to care what people think anymore. I've never done it, but he did more than once. As a result, he was willing to do anything to be known as something other than a guy who crapped his pants, hence the things he did. In the end, he killed him self before his secret could be revealed... and ordered his poop covered body to be burned.
>>
>>2889045
Genetics can't be changed
>>
File: 1469117249537.gif (4MB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469117249537.gif
4MB, 366x420px
>>2888801
yea but that nature isn't inherently good or evil. Human nature is to both fight and cooperate, and thus how they are brought up in a certain circumstance will dictate which characteristics are more prominent.
What I meant by blank canvas is that they have no virtues or vices, everything is at default zero and thus they are a blank canvas that is ready to be imprinted on by the world and made into a cooperative or violent individual.
>>
>>2889054
Are you saying that it's not possible for good people to become bad or vice versa?
>Inb4 what even is good and bad
According to the generally accepted version of morality
>>
>>2889052
People who love to shit their pants as adults are evil.
>>
>>2889071
No I'm saying that some people are genetically programmed to be more prone to violence/addiction/insanity etc
>>
>>2889054
>T. Monkey living in a darkroom his entire life

Theres always nurture anon.
>>
>>2889092
There's both, the answer cannot be one or the other
>>
>>2889078
It doesn't matter what they're "Prone" to. It matters what they become.

Faggot.
>>
>>2889135
Read the fucking OP you silly namecunt
>>
>>2889145
I forgot to remove my /s4s/ handle, sorry friend :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.