[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on tiananmen square /his/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tiananmen square.jpg (130KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
tiananmen square.jpg
130KB, 1200x757px
Why exactly does the Chinese Government suppress discussion of this incident when lefties and liberals got BTFO?

Shouldn't they actually be celebrating it?
>>
>>2888333
Chinese government likes to cover up many of its wrong doings in the past and present because people won't follow the government as devoutly if they are shown to be corrupt murderers

t. From China originally
>>
>>2888333
nice double trips
would say that anything that triggers discussion about why rebelling is right or wrong isnt well appreciated in those kind os systems
>>
>>2888333

You're such an idiot. It's painful.
>>
>>2888333
>lefties and liberals got BTFO

who are you referring to? the chinese communist party?
>>
>>2888363
No, all the students and professors who took part in the protests were most likely liberals.
>>
>>2888379
you realise that not everything fits your warped american sense of what 'liberal' means. stop spending so much time on /pol/
>>
>students mad they have shitty oppressive government
>shitty oppressive government sends in tanks
>accidentally the whole crowd
>China: DENY DENY DENY NO WRONG DOING HERE GUYS
>>
>>2888395
Actually, they were liberal, as in free society & democracy supporters.

Alongside them were *hardliner* leftists- the last of Mao's believers- who thought Deng was taking China down a shitty path.

I guess Deng did China a favor.
>>
>>2888440
I always thought it was mostly hardcore Maoists demanding an abandonment of capitalist trends. I guess they were whoever the person who talks about them wants them to be.
>>
>>2888440

This.

China would have been a 3rd world shithole if the Tienanmen massacre didn't happen
>>
>hahahahaha protestors BTFO by our tanks, LOSER libtards didn't even bring weapons! #MCGA
>>
>>2889293
How would China been reverted back to a Maoist shithole if they didn't massacre the protesters? Damn you tankies are a strange bunch.
>>
>>2888333
yeah why the hell would a government want to cover up an incident where it murdered its own citizens

christ you're dumb
>>
>>2888333
Here is your redpill.
https://youtu.be/s2x_G_hfzzQ
>>
>>2889499

>its OK to protest and cause disruption to everyone
>government maintaining law and order is bad
>>
>>2889573
protesting is ok and at most is a mild annoyance to the general public, rioting is when you "maintain law and order"
>>
>>2889573
>suppress protests by murdering people
>we did it to maintain law and order!
What is this tyranny 101?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.