[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop sinning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 319x331px
>>
The dead can no longer sin, son. You know what to do.
>>
>>2887470

Get a real problem like chronic illness, then you'll no longer be preoccupied with make believe problems like sinning.
>>
>>2887470
You must accept Jesus Christ as your savior, and do as he taught.
The rest is self control.
>>
>>2887470
Stop caring.
>>
>>2887470
What's wrong with sinning? Just live your life man.
>>
By following Jesus Christ and remembering that he died for all of our sins. Each time you make a mistake and sin, pick yourself back up and try again. I usually like to pray to Heavenly Father for forgiveness and then think about how much Jesus loves us to even go through with the atonement when I mess up. Always remember that you can be forgiven of your sins and even strengthened by coming unto Christ.
>>
You don't. It's a made-up illusion. There is no such thing as sin. Learn to treat others as you wish to be treated. If it is happiness you seek, start by helping those in need.
>>
File: IMG_1774.png (246KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.png
246KB, 500x348px
>>2887470
You can't, you're human, but thankfully you can be saved through Jesus
>>2887477
>>2887478
>>2887709
>>2887756
>>2887966
Ignore the demons
>>
>>2887982
>You can't

t. defeatist
>>
>>2887986
>Thinking you can live your entire life without sinning
t. Satan
>>
>>2887982
*demons on you*
>>
>>2887982
this

but this isn't an excuse to sin. we still must go to war with it. find another group of Christians with the same sin, and help each other
>>
File: fuckoffchristcucks.gif (990KB, 390x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffchristcucks.gif
990KB, 390x240px
>ITT
>good christcuck boys have their little group therapy session on a chan devoted to tentacle sex, gore and mlp.
>>
>>2887470
smoke pot and do hill sprints
>>
Any "Christian" who tries to tell you they don't sin is lying to you. Being human, sin is an inescapable part of our nature. All you can do is repent and trust in the Lord's forgiveness.

>9And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.