[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The fuck was his problem?
>>
>>2887035
Idiots thinking his work was satirical.
>>
Does anyone care enough to give me and other plebs a /quickrundown/?
>>
TWISTED

FUCKING
>>
>>2887241
Don't be afraid to dirty your hands when you need to.
>>
>>2887241
Niccolò Machiavelli?
Founder of modern political science?
Famous for writing The Prince?
The book about glory and survival by ANY means necessary?
Writer/poet/humanist/politician/philosopher/diplomat/historian?

>The fuck was his problem?
You have to remember, he was from Italy during an era when it was a bunch of warring city-states. It was almost a "might makes right" situation. Less peace - so he condoned espionage, murder, assassination, and underhanded measures to ensure you stayed on top of your neighbors (whom wanted to kill you and "absorb all your assets")
>>
>>2887262
But don't let the public catch you doing it
>>
>>2887037
FPBP
>>
>>2887035
>The fuck was his problem?

The political and religious rulers of his time, their traditional virtues and definitions of governance.
>>
What?
I just read the prince, seemed perfectly normal and logical to me.
>>
>>2887241
the prince isn't even 50 pages, go read it
>>
the medici
>>
>>2887301
this, what the fuck is this stupid meme shit, i come to /his/ to get away from it but its been absorbing this board lately.
>>
>>2887595
We are full of sensitive snowflakes atm srry
>>
>>2887035

Clergymen and ungrateful brats
>>
File: 1481915763381.jpg (442KB, 661x659px) Image search: [Google]
1481915763381.jpg
442KB, 661x659px
>>2887035
What about this book is particularly edgy?
I genuinely don't; get what was so scandalous about this shit. Anyone with common sense knows that you need to stamp on others to get ahead in life.
>>
>>2888854
Umm sweaty, raising armies rather than employing mercenaries is so xenophobic that I can't even
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.