[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Egyptian Genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170530-203145.png (180KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-203145.png
180KB, 1080x1920px
Did the spread of Islam actually increase the amount of Sub Saharan genes in modern day Egyptians? The most recent studies seem to place egyptian genetics as being more Levantine than African, and implies the DNA of ancient Egyptians is closer to modern day near easterners than modern Egyptians.
>>
>>2886298

The actual study places the surge in sub-Saharan genetic admixture in the Egyptian population to about 700 years ago. Guess what was happening about 700 years ago? The Christian Nubian kingdoms were finally conquered by Muslims and Egypt subsequently had a historic glut of Nubian slaves.

So yeah I guess the spread of Islam is responsible after all.
>>
>>2886773
North Africa's SSA genes were always present.
>>
>>2886298
The title is clickbait-y as fuck. Or more like outright lying. The only real difference is that ancient Egyptians were 6-15% SSA and modern Egyptians are 14-20%.
>>
HOL UP
SO YOU IS SAYIN
WE WUSN'T
>>
File: south-sudan-17aug16.png (322KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
south-sudan-17aug16.png
322KB, 1080x608px
>>2887489
Yup this, they were a minority but they were there, Nubia is pretty close to egypt anyway.
But Nubians don't have anything to do with Western Africans, than are the majority of Black americans. Those ones are the extreme in blackness, but they are quite different to westerns africans specially in bone structure (I find them more handsome than the average ssa).
>>
>>2888016
>Those eyes
Wow they are disgusting
>>
File: Afar wome of different age.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Afar wome of different age.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
>>2888029
It's the melanin, you will find the yellow stuff in the darkest of the blacks.
>>
File: oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg (37KB, 532x268px) Image search: [Google]
oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg
37KB, 532x268px
>>2887489
>North Africa
North Africa was Neanderthal territory you delusional piece of shit.

Negro genes = A & B. The rest are admixed coming from the north.
>>
File: sesostris.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sesostris.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>2888052
>>
>>2888052
>It's the melanin, you will find the yellow stuff in the darkest of the blacks.
I have noticed that.But I thought it was disease or something.I never thought that it was related to melanin
>>
>>2886773
>So yeah I guess the spread of Islam is responsible after all.

The Mamelukes were slaves forced into the military. They rebelled against Caliphate and formed their own power in Egypt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.