[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 16

File: timothy mcveigh.jpg (151KB, 1506x1129px) Image search: [Google]
timothy mcveigh.jpg
151KB, 1506x1129px
-
>>
>>2885181
Why did he hate the federal government so much?
>>
As an Okie, I celebrate the anniversary of his execution.
>>
>>2885193
CIA monarch training
>>
>>2885193
Waco & Ruby Ridge. Also, 25 year rule.
>>
>>2885214
When did they train him?
>>
>>2885193
He served in the US military during the Gulf War. During his time in the Middle East, he came to perceive the war as nothing more than American imperialism. At one point he killed an Iraqi soldier in combat, which made him question America's role in the world stage. Some say that was the catalyst for his resentment against the federal government.

After returning home, the Ruby Ridge incident and the Mount Carmel siege only further fueled his resentment. He saw the federal government as an oppressive institution of pure evil. Although he only decided to take action once he read "The Turner Diaries" which is about a group of renegades who carry out attacks against the government.

I'm not criticizing him for his resentment. I can totally understand why he was angry, especially after Ruby Ridge, but he went way too far.
>>
>>2885290
The funny thing is, ATF was responsible for Ruby Ridge and started the Waco Seige iirc
>>
>>2885193
He didn't. He was a CIA agent and is currently living somewhere in Indochina as a pig farmer. It's also possible that he was a Manchurian candidate as well.
>>
>>2885290
How do you think he should have handled his anger?
>>
>>2885311
those dubs are making me think
>>
File: 1494919238932.jpg (48KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
1494919238932.jpg
48KB, 800x795px
>tfw the black kids in junior high said I looked just like on the day when he was given the lethal injection
>the black social studies teacher laughed really loud in that "got himm" kind of way
>I don't look like him at all I was merely the only white kid in class
>>
>>2885314
Therapy, for christ's sake.
>>
>>2885305
I thought it was the FBI who was behind Ruby Ridge.

Although I heard McVeigh chose the federal government building in Oklahoma City specifically because it had an ATF office on one of its floors. He had an entire list of possible targets.
>>
>>2885331
I've heard that's expensive.
>>
>>2885314
By not constructing a 7,000 pound ANNM fertilizer bomb, placing it inside a truck, and then detonating it outside of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on April 19, 1995.
>>
>>2885181

Hero

All true Americans should seek to emulate this man's example in striking back against the beast.
>>
>>2885206

Cuck
>>
File: facebook[1].jpg (159KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
facebook[1].jpg
159KB, 960x500px
>>2885396
>When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty
Well, if you insist!
>>
>>2885388
>>2885388
>>
File: prelude to tragedy.jpg (590KB, 1600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
prelude to tragedy.jpg
590KB, 1600x1005px
>>2885445

Tbh I don't harbor nearly as much hatred toward John Brown as I do other Yankees.

At least Brown's motives were pure, even if he was an aspiring Saudi-tier theocrat and and a complete fucking idiot when it came to strategy.
>>
File: carol-howe-nsu.jpg (36KB, 642x387px) Image search: [Google]
carol-howe-nsu.jpg
36KB, 642x387px
>>2885340
>McVeigh chose the federal government building in Oklahoma City specifically because it had an ATF office
Not only is this true, but on top of that, the same building had been targeted 20 years earlier for the same reason by a guy named Wayne Snell. On the EXACT day that McVeigh blew up the Murrah building, Snell was set to be executed for murdering a black police officer. While in the fucking lethal injection room or whatever, he asks the guard to turn on the TV. What do they see but the fucking burning shell of the Murrah building live on all channels? Snell laughs. This is all on record.

Snell was buried at a place called Elohim City, in Oklahoma. After the bombing McVeigh was apprehended during a routine traffic stop, heading towards Elohim City. Strippers at a night club in OKC said they saw McVeigh with a guy called Andreas Strassmeir, who taught weapons and tactics at Elohim City. McVeigh is referred to under his alias "Tim Tuttle" by an undercover informant named Carol Howe (pic related), who also lived at Elohim City. These are all facts that are on public records.
>>
>>2885323
You know what to do

ANFO truck bomb at highschool
>>
>>2885460

john brown was a stark raving madman who actually murdered innocent people, like so many slaveholders' rights thugs in Kansas were wont to do
>>
>>2885396
>Paying taxes for a war you started is tyranny
Americans
>>
>>2885472

Grammar nigga, you need to get better at it.
>>
>>2885460
Pic was the Nat Turner rebellion, not Harper's Ferry. Yankees had nothing to do with it.

>>2885461
>with a guy called Andreas Strassmeir
A very lucky man. Let's not forget "the other suspect" who was beat to death in police custody. That one isn't public record so much as just known.
>>
>>2885506

How about you pull your lip over your head and swallow you cunt.
>>
>>2885508
>Let's not forget "the other suspect" who was beat to death in police custody.
Or the innocent guy who was beaten to death in police custody because they THOUGHT he was that guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
>>
>>2885543
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Michael_Trentadue
Isn't that who I was talking about?
>>
File: rubyridge.jpg (8KB, 270x230px) Image search: [Google]
rubyridge.jpg
8KB, 270x230px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2885558
No, you (inadvertently) were referring to Richard Guthrie, one of the founding members of the Aryan Republican Army. ARA robbed banks and got away with upwards $1mil. Guthrie and Michael Brescia, another main member of ARA, have variously been id'd as the infamous John Doe #2. Additionally, those same strippers who say they saw McVeigh with Strassmeir put Brescia there, paying for drinks. Guthrie was also found dead in federal custody. Tricky, isn't it?
>>
>>2885587
And on top of that, I am JUST NOW finding out about Alden Gillis Baker. Jesus fucking Christ. The FBI of the late 80s/early 90s was dirty as fuck.
>>
>>2885621
>was

hehh
>>
>>2885181
The religion of peace strikes again
>>
>>2885574

Lon Horiuchi
>>
>>2885790
just doing his job
>>
>>2885802
How come that defense didn't work at Nuremberg?
>>
File: nuremberg_trial.jpg (1MB, 3636x2359px) Image search: [Google]
nuremberg_trial.jpg
1MB, 3636x2359px
>>2885802

See >>2885838

Enjoy your fucking hanging
>>
File: Page0005.jpg (1MB, 3392x2189px) Image search: [Google]
Page0005.jpg
1MB, 3392x2189px
Why is the early to mid 90's north american militia movement so comfy to read about bros
>>
>>2885621
They are cops. They are basically the people they are trying to apprehend and arrest but trained, paid, and outfitted by the government. The average cop is just a fucking thug.
>>
>>2885948
I've always wondered why there's always this racial component in practically every right wing militia movement. I've never seen one without it.
>>
>>2885323

Literally apes in a classroom.
>>
>>2885621

Thanks to Bush Sr. and the Clintons.
>>
>>2885966
I'd hypothesize that it's because they're usually poor whites competing with blacks for jobs, housing, and services, and they deem the lawless behavior of niggers as an existential threat in the Great Happening to End All Happenings.
>>
>>2885966

13% of the population are the biggest issue of crime, and are universally hated by members of functioning societies.

Why does everyone think it's racist to say blacks are fucking worthless when you literally will get killed for even being in a black neighborhood.
>>
>>2885323

I have literally had four black people in all of my grades or classes
>>
File: 1481252956788.jpg (40KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481252956788.jpg
40KB, 389x361px
>>2885966
Conservatives are usually more reactionary than liberals, and since immigration from non-white nations to the US has increased dramatically since the 60's, many conservatives have a bit of a kneejerk reaction to brown people living here. Its especially pronounced if they live in an area where there's enough immigrants to form an ethnic enclave, like say, any major coastal city in North America. Bit of a generalization, but that's my theory.
>>
>>2885991
I suppose this is the most reasonable argument. With the sheer level of poverty in the black community it's usually the group that poor whites (who would also be the most prone to supporting militant groups) tend to compete against the most.
>>
>>2885461
Strange. What do you make of all that? Do you think the bombing was part of a wider conspiracy?

I know McVeigh specifically chose April 19th to carry out his attack because that was the same day the Branch Davidians' compound was burned down two years prior. The Columbine massacre took place the following day, 4 years after Oklahoma City.
>>
>>2886005
Only 0.02% of the black population commit murder.
>>
>>2886848
murder isn't the only violent crime.
>>
>>2886869
The numbers still don't even come close to 1% of the black population. Blaming the full population for what less than 1% of its population do is like asking me to apologise for furfags. Cancer is a bigger killer than blacks.
>>
Extreme level of redpill
>>
>>2886807
Wayne Snell chose that day 20 years before any of that stuff happened because it's Patriot's Day, the day of the Battle of Lexington and Concord, first battle of the American Revolution. Big shit for those militia types.
>wider conspiracy
Well yeah. Given all those facts, this is what I think is most likely: the plan to target the Murrah Building hung around Elohim City. I think it was probably Strassmeir who told McVeigh about the plan. I don't know if McVeigh knew about Snell specifically, but Snell knew about McVeigh, or at least the revival of his plan. Executions are scheduled way in advance, the ARA and Strassmeir probably told McVeigh to do it then, and then told Snell what they'd set up.

The thing is, the FBI knew about all this. They had an informant in Elohim City who told them about all of this. Some of it has been FOIA'd. In addition to that, Strassmeir escaped the US by flying to Mexico, then to Europe. He bought the ticket and was out of the country on the same day. That's a lot of cash. Some people think he was an informant too, and both he and the government don't want the public to know that they ignored one informant, and were paying another informant who caused at terrorist attack.
>>
>>2886877
And are you a furfag? Then apologize.

And we make cancer go away, why not blacks? Not all cancer spreads and kills.
>>
Fucking white supremacist piece of shit.
>>
>>2886971
>And we make cancer go away, why not blacks? Not all cancer spreads and kills.

What a moronic, nonsensical fucking statement. Whether you're a LARPer or sincerely retarded, I hope your kind exits the genepool as soon as possible.
>>
File: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (24KB, 285x352px) Image search: [Google]
H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg
24KB, 285x352px
when did HP lovecraft get arrested
>>
File: Party in Paris by Max Beckmann.jpg (359KB, 2033x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Party in Paris by Max Beckmann.jpg
359KB, 2033x1307px
someone who has looked into this please provide a summary of what you think really happened and your take on the conspiracy theories. i just saw the lawyer who received the videos from an foai that all go blank at the same moment before the bomb goes off.
>>
>>2889163

>>2885461
>>2886968
>>
>>2886877
>Cancer is a bigger killer than blacks.

Why did you pick one of mankind's biggest scourges to make a point here? Cancer kills more people than war. Why would you try and compare "cancer kills more than blacks" like it's a favorable comparison? Is it one of those memey "why worry about x when y is clearly worse"?

Don't even care about black crime, it just seems like a silly argument.
>>
>>2886968
what about john doe #2?
>>
>>2889107
McVeigh never espoused White Supremacist views and his hatred was directed at the federal government not other races. He did get in trouble for wearing a t-shirt with "White Power" printed on it while he was enlisted however he claimed he wore it in response to a black soldier who wore a shirt with "Black Power" printed on it.
>>
>>2889363
Michael Brescia, Richard Guthrie, or Andreas Strassmeir.
>>
>>2889412
what do you think strassmeir's deal was? german intelligence on foreign neo-nazis?
>>
>>2889401

To be fair, having a copy of the Turner Diaries does look kinda suspicious to Normies.

t. own a copy
>>
>>2889435
You wanna know what I think is most likely? He's a "true believer." He might have been paid as an informant by the FBI for a time while he was living at Elohim City out of genuine conviction, but he wasn't an undercover operative or anything. He wasn't faking, I mean. He was some kind of weirdo Christian. He lived in a kibbutz in Israel for awhile. Elohim City is basically like that, except with more guns and white supremacy. His father was a very high ranking German politician. I think he genuinely wanted to reject that life and political system.

But why did the US government cover for him? Not because the feds told him to do it, but because it's embarrassing. Not only did they have TWO informants with first hand knowledge of the plot to blow up the Murrah Building, but one of those informants (Strassmeir) probably encouraged McVeigh to do it.
>>
>>2889466
who's the second informant?
>>
>>2889478
Carol Howe
>>
File: 1493005163712.jpg (25KB, 247x317px) Image search: [Google]
1493005163712.jpg
25KB, 247x317px
>>2889454
It is amazing to me that my professor told me to read Frantz Fanon in undergrad yet owning a paperback crime novel is suspicious. . .
>>
>>2885574

>ATF goes to White Supremacist meeting under cover
>Agent says he's an illegal gun dealer from Jersey
>Asks Weaver for 2 shotguns
>Agent insists over and over for Weaver to saw them down just past illegal length
>Weaver finally does it
>They go to his house hot and heavy using the gun charges to coax him to testify against White Supremacist group
>Shitstorm.flv

One could argue the ATF is guilty of entrapment...
>>
>>2889724

"ATF are a bunch of pretentious faggots."

-Professor who was a Police Chief and worked with them
>>
File: Rejected ATF training material.jpg (28KB, 221x346px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected ATF training material.jpg
28KB, 221x346px
>>2885574
Those dogs had it coming you fucking nazi
>>
File: Waco ATF.jpg (181KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Waco ATF.jpg
181KB, 500x400px
>>2885305
>The funny thing is, ATF was responsible for Ruby Ridge and started the Waco Seige iirc

I remember hearing back then that Clinton wanted to eliminated the ATF and transfer it's booze and tobacco duties to the Food & Drug Administration and enforcement of federal gun laws to the FBI and as this would have meant many ATF agents and bureaucrats losing their comfy gigs, they concocted a plan to fabricate an incident to justify their existence and continued funding and Waco was the result.

And it worked.

Nowadays you can turn on the news and in even run-of-the-mill policing operations, you'll see ATF agents standing around with their thumbs up their asses collecting a paycheck...
>>
>>2885396
>killing women and children is heroic
>his attack did any damage at all to the us govt
ya fuck off
>>
>>2891742
>his attack did any damage at all to the us govt

it objectively did though, it ripped the heart out of the agencies and seeded fear of citizen revolt on them
>>
>>2885215
What is the 25 year rule; he wasn't 25 at the commission or his execution.
>>
>>2891742

See >>2891756

There's a reason there hasn't a repeat of Waco in the 23 years since then. And as McVeigh himself once stated, the US Government against kills more in a day than he ever could've hoped to with that bomb.

>>2892357

You aren't supposed to discuss events that occurred less than 25 years ago (i.e. 9/11, the Iraq War etc.).

OKC happened 23 years ago
>>
>>2885405
well he is from oklahoma, what else does he have to do except squat by Natural gas wells and get destroyed by tornados
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.