[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Egyptians were Levantines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ISIS is INANNA

> The new data can’t explain why the ancient Egyptians were so tightly aligned with people from the Middle East.

> www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
> https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>>
File: IsisAnkh020814.jpg (226KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
IsisAnkh020814.jpg
226KB, 330x500px
>>2884349
>>
File: Haplogroup-T.gif (87KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup-T.gif
87KB, 800x581px
>>2884349
Plenty of T1A found in ancient samples.
>>
>>2884367
>Estonia
Every time I see these genetic maps they make less and less sense.
>>
>>2884349
And further back, Semiramis of Babylon. Nimrod's wife. Jump head, Mary, Mother of Jesus.
>>
>>2885074
Why? People from 12000BC in the Middle East were pastoral, some go north into the steppes, some end up in East and Sub Saharan Africa.
>>
>>2885082
>Semiramis of Babylon. Nimrod's wife
what is fake protestant mythology aka funfiction from XIXth (or earlier) century
>>
>>2884367
post more of these maps if they're relevant
>>
>>2885113
>people in 12000 bc were pastorals

No, gots and sheeps were tamed in the neolithic, same goes for bulls
>>
>>2885129
I don't know. You tell me.

Semiramis is Nimrod's wife, referred to in the bible as the "Queen of Heaven", a pagan goddess.
>>
File: cpt ron.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
cpt ron.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>2884349

whatup girl
>>
>It reveals that mummies were closely related to ancient Middle Easterners, hinting that northern Africans might have different genetic roots from people south of the Sahara desert.

Fucking weird sentence. It doesn't say anything about whether the Egyptians were indigenous Berbers or invaders from the East
>>
>>2885129
Are all these people modern proddies too, papist?

Diodorus Siculus, in his Library of History Vol.II, recounts the history of Semiramis. His queen is quite obviously a mythological person – the daughter of a sea goddess; fed by doves; brought up by shepherds; so beautiful that the king wished to marry her so her existing husband voluntarily hanged himself; wife of King Ninus who built Ninevah and she herself built Babylon; she was a warrior who (nearly) conquered the great empires of Asia, Egypt, Ethiopia and India; and the end of her life she turned into a dove and flew up to heaven where she is a goddess.

Chronologically Diodorus places her at the start of the Babylonian history. Her husband, Ninus, was the first king of Assyria. She reigned alone for 42 years (until she was 62 years old). Her son, Ninyas, succeeded her as the second king of Assyria. From Ninyas to Sardanapalus, the last king of her dynasty, is 30 generations of kings, succeeding father to son for 1360 years. Diodorus asserts that 20 generations from Ninyas, when the Assyrians had ruled 1,000 years, the Trojan War occurred. He then contradicts/adds to his earlier statement of time, saying that Sardanapalus was the 30th in line from Ninus, there being about 1400 years of rulership until the Medes overthrew him.

Diodorus fixes the Trojan War as 408 years before the 1st Olympiad (ie 1184 BC), hence the Babylonian kings reigned (using his slightly movable figures) from c.2200 – 800 BC. He gives 9 successive Kings of the Medes as ruling over the jurisdiction of Babylon for c.250 years after the fall of Sardanapalus, down to the reign of Astyges who was overthrown by Cyrus the Persian. Since Astyges' downfall is dated to 550 BC, this fits neatly with the rest of Diodorus' timeline (whether or not it is true). Diodorus' date for Semiramis is therefore c.2200 BC.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.