[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOL UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

File: 1474266820537.jpg (51KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1474266820537.jpg
51KB, 720x537px
WE now have some actual evidence over who, in fact, wuz kangz. The debate can finally be settled once and for all.

>The first genome data from ancient Egyptian mummies

>The study, published today in Nature Communications, found that modern Egyptians share more ancestry with Sub-Saharan Africans than ancient Egyptians did, whereas ancient Egyptians were found to be most closely related to ancient people from the Near East.

>The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant, and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

>The data shows that modern Egyptians share approximately 8% more ancestry on the nuclear level with Sub-Saharan African populations than with ancient Egyptians.

https://phys.org/news/2017-05-genome-ancient-egyptian-mummies.html

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2884228
>white devils find things in favour of white devils
>>
>dat picture
AHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>2884228
Why is he not wearing a shirt?
>>
>>2884250
I wish we could have a holocaust against niggers.
>>
>>2884228
Even if you were kangz ? I'm italian but I don't WE WUZ ROMAN EMPIRE an even if I was how's that gonna make a difference?
>>
At this point wewuzers and OOA proponents are no different than young earth creationist.
>>
>>2884252
shirts are an invention of the racist white man
>>
>>2884252
Probably because of comfort and temperature? Are you one of those people who freaks out at any exposed flesh?
>>
>>2884228
Finally.

Thanks op, saving link to BTFO of every single 'we wuz kangz and sheet' and 'we were monarchs and whatnot' fucker on here. FINALLY something comprehensive.

>in b4 the same shitposting about the kushite dynasty
>>
>>2884228
arent the american negroes descended from white fucking male slaveholders anyway? they are all white rapebaby mongrels with an identity crisis
>>
This has been discussed here before. The reaction by Afrocentrists was that Levantines are Puerto Ricans aka black folks who deny their blackness.
>>
>>2884261
No, I was just wondering. Judging by the archetectue of his house, I can surmise that he lives someone in the South. Every house in the South has air conditioning, so temperature shouldn't be a problem. Usually when people paint, they wear an apron or a dirty shirt or something, not just in the buff.
>>
>>2884265

Has there ever been any actual "we wuz kangz posters on /his/? I've been very active on this board since it was created and I have seen nothing but /pol/ posters ranting about this stuff.

I'm fascinated by this obsession.

Don't get me wrong, obviously it is ridiculous, but there seems more people posting about "we wuzzing" on /his/ than there are "we wuzzers" in the entire world.

Who exactly do you think you are going to "FINALLY BTFO"? All I see is you guys chasing your own farts.
>>
>>2884312
because being an artist is low paid to begin with and he insists on painting wewuz shit, he probably can't afford aircon
>>
>>2884257
>OOA proponents are no different than young earth creationist
Aren't the multiregionalists the ones that have to squint at fossils to get proofs of their claims? All the genetic evidence supports the OOA+neanderthal/denisovan theory.
>>
>>2884228
What period?

Ancient Egypt lasted for a very, very long time. Like all empires since, it was multicultural. There were in fact sub-saharan rulers of Africa. A whole fucking dynasty of them. This is completely accepted historical fact. Egypt's history was so long and tumultuous, you could pick any people in the neighborhood and be damn near guaranteed that at some point or other, they ruled Egypt.
>>
>>2884414
WE
>>
>>2884228
When they say "8% more", do they actually mean 8 percent, or 8 percentage points? Like say the average ancient Egyptian had 10% Sub-Saharan African DNA (ignoring the ones who were actually fully Sub-Saharan African). Would that make the average modern Egyptian 10.8% or 18%?
>>
>>2884328
>>2884414
There you have it.
>>
>>2884601
>>2884644
But it's actually true you historically illiterate fucks
>>
>>2884414
That's not the beef afrocentrism has with Egyptian history.

Technically, a black man ruled over Egypt during the 25th+ dynasties. That's a fact about Egyptian history. One that a lot of people don't focus on because who gives a shit? Cleopatra VII was greek too. Big fucking deal.
>to us

Afrocentrism argues that white people have spent the entirety of their own history rewriting that of the black man, and cites Nubian pharoahs to show how black rulers have been ignored for millennia to serve the white agenda. They took that fact, built a martyr out of its implications, and then shoved 20th century racial concerns into an ancient context and yelled at us until a white man finally said "ALRIGHT fine, black pharoahs existed".

Then they took it a step further, and said that black people were responsible for the entirety of Ancient Egypts accomplishments and that black people essentially gave birth to modern civilization.

And then they gathered in the streets of America and unironically bitched about cultural appropriation.
>>
File: isis with Ankh.jpg (20KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
isis with Ankh.jpg
20KB, 262x400px
God of the UNDERWORLD
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris#Mythology
> Osiris' wife, Isis, searched for his remains until she finally found him embedded in a tamarind tree trunk, which was holding up the roof of a palace in Byblos on the Phoenician coast. She managed to remove the coffin and open it, but Osiris was already dead.

> Isis gathered up all the parts of the body, except the penis (which had been eaten by a fish, the medjed) and bandaged them together for a proper burial. The gods were impressed by the devotion of Isis and resurrected Osiris as the god of the underworld. Because of his death and resurrection, Osiris was associated with the flooding and retreating of the Nile and thus with the crops along the Nile valley.

Isis and Osiris come from Byblos in the Levant.

DESCENT OF INANNA INTO THE UNDERWORLD
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_to_the_underworld

INANNA'S SISTER'S HUSBAND IS DEAD

Sumerians build their Step Pyramids with their God Alive.
Egyptians build their Step Pyramids with their God Dead inside.
>>
File: 1486869490439.jpg (29KB, 416x145px) Image search: [Google]
1486869490439.jpg
29KB, 416x145px
>>2884669
>historically illiterate
You cannot take historical fact out of context and expect it to realistically hold the same meaning it did thousands of years ago.

If you do that, you're the fucking idiot.
>>
>>2884695
Yeah but that doesn't imply anything either. These were stories they told their kids at night. It's like their version of "far far away" because to a peasant, Byblos would've been "far far away".
>>
>>2884691
That's not how this thread started, but I agree. Afro-centrism is bullshit. I've seen afro-centrists try to claim Cleopatra as a black queen, a patently ridiculous assertion. Cleopatra was as distant from the Nubian dynasty as the present day is from Christopher Columbus.
>>
File: ishtarInanna.jpg (463KB, 1280x1255px) Image search: [Google]
ishtarInanna.jpg
463KB, 1280x1255px
>>2884695
>>
>>2884700
Mate what are you even talking about. I'm simply stating, that yes, at one point, Egypt was actually ruled by black people (holy shiet i know)
>>
File: padawan.jpg (67KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
padawan.jpg
67KB, 500x706px
>>2884705
>>
As a black guy I really wish we could stop this whole WE WUZ bullshit. West Africans and their decendents were not Egyptian and thus were not kings.
>>
>>2884710
So you're "simply stating" common knowledge and bitching at people?
What a contribution. Everyone fucking knows black people ruled Egypt at one point.
>>
>>2884714
But dey WUZ kangz nigguh, ain't you ever heard of mansa musa
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
1MB, 1200x600px
>>2884228
>were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

/pol/ was right again. How will /his/ ever recover?
>>
File: bagirmi.jpg (330KB, 950x649px) Image search: [Google]
bagirmi.jpg
330KB, 950x649px
>>2884714
>and thus were not kings
well, actually they were, just not of Egypt but the Sahel
>>
>>2884729
Apparently fucking not?

>>2884644
>>2884601

But good to hear such a nice and intelligent person as you is aware
>>
I feel like the jury's still out on this one. Even though I agree with Hawass, that this assertion of American racial politics into Egyptian history is misguided and offensive, we've never had physical proof one way or the other. Articles have never cited "reliable" sources, and historians have never reached a full blown consensus on all of it.

But that could just be because they don't want to piss off black people, which in our modern day and age is the kiss of death to almost any goal.
>>
File: literally get fucked.png (8KB, 499x169px) Image search: [Google]
literally get fucked.png
8KB, 499x169px
>>2884767
1/10
>>
>>2884775
Even if we had physical proof, are people going to believe it?

That's where we're at right now. This is "physical proof" that Egyptians were not "ancestrally" black. I can't wait to see what people do with it.
>>
it was a weak case to begin with.
>egypts in africa so they must be black
>they look like modern black people in their statues and paintings so they must be black
WHITE CONSPIRACY REEE

literally the foundations of every afrocentrists argument on facebook.
>>
Egyptians still exist. Go look at them.
>>
Hoteps are small brained, real woke niggas post about the Mali Empire
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>2884819
Americans still exist too.
>>
>>2884252
It's hot in Egypt
>>
>>2884691
>>Then they took it a step further, and said that black people were responsible for the entirety of Ancient Egypts accomplishments and that black people essentially gave birth to modern civilization.
>And then they gathered in the streets of America and unironically bitched about cultural appropriation.

Man, hoteps and the socially "woke" type black people are two seperate groups yo. If anything the woke types dislike hoteps for hoteps being pretty misogynistic in nature(all their talk of kings and queens, etc)
Hell man, there are hoteps who believe periods and menstal cycles are a sickness from the white man and a healthy black woman doesn't have periods. They are actually fucking retarded bro.
>>
>>2884850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgPGPxpavKE

Erykah Badu is not retarded you fucking neanderthal.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>2884850
White people don't realize how big Egypt is in black culture. It's not just a fringe group interest.
American black culture in general has adopted this afrocentric "we wuz kangs" view as a rule, not an exception.
>>
>>2884261
I'm sure the guy is getting sweaty painting. Shirtless is comfortable.
>>
>>2884857
She might make decent music for middle aged black moms but I'm not taking her as an authority on African history with Egyptian hieroglyphic jewelry
>>2884869
>It's not just a fringe group interest.
Yes it is
>American black culture in general has adopted this afrocentric "we wuz kangs" view as a rule, not an exception.
No it hasn't.
The majority of black people are hoteps in the same vein as the majority of white people are anti-vaccine
They might seem extremely numerous but it's probably just an extremely vocal, and retarded, minority of people
>>
>>2884624
>Both qpAdm35 and the f4-ratio test39 reveal that modern Egyptians inherit ~8% more ancestry from African ancestors than the three ancient Egyptians do, which is also consistent with the ADMIXTURE results discussed above. Absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%, and in the modern samples from 14 to 21% depending on method and choice of reference populations.

So 7-8 points on average.
>>
>>2884869
Do you know any black folks? Not every black dude wearing an Ankh thinks we wuz kingz and shit.
>>
>>2884785
great stuff
>>
>ancient Egyptians were basically the same people as modern Egyptians
>this is apparently shocking

Whoa... so this is the power... of revisionism...
>>
>>2884894
No ones looking at Drakes album cover and asking themselves what the fuck he's talking about.

That's the point you're missing. A few of them might pontificate on TV about it, but everyone has taken afrocentrism to be true to some extent. To the point where people see an Egyptian hieroglyph on a rappers album art and understand the point he was trying to make with it.
>a black power implication

So presenting numbers of who talks about it the most doesn't really matter, does it?
>>
File: 1496171049411.png (198KB, 507x696px) Image search: [Google]
1496171049411.png
198KB, 507x696px
>>>/pol/127737071

Is /pol/ and the dailymail right? Were the ancient Egyptians white?
>>
>>2884912
>source claims the complete opposite
Did you even read the article?
>>
>>2884909
I was engaged to one for 3 years. Sorry you can't use the tried and true "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about" fallback.
>>
>>2884930
And I'm married to one, motherfucker. She's even got a hotep worshiping cousin. The rest of the family rolls their eyes and sucks their teeth at her facebook posts. Most blacks think this shit is stupid. Period.
>>
>>2884228
>ancient Egyptians were found to be most closely related to ancient people from the Near East.
Shit, alert the press. The Ancient Egyptians were near-eastern peoples, like we knew they were already, based on among other things, their language.
We don't need 10 WEWUZ BAIT threads a day btw
>>
>>2884944
You don't understand the implications of the discovery then.
>>2884936
So one black persons family does something, therefore all black people do that same thing. How racist.
>>
>>2884921
Why would Europeans care? WE WUZ is a meme for oppressed minorities, let'em be.
>>
>>2884775
>'ve never had physical proof one way or the other

We've had Ramses II mummy for decades, this isn't even an open question.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
>>
>>2884921
Yes lots of them were """white""" indeed.
>>
>>2884990
Because it's scientifically incorrect.
>>
I wasn't aware in this common era that the negro still finds himself tethered to a slave collar
>>
>>2884328
I recall there being one guy who would seriously argue that the Egyptians were black and would have over 20 replies in a thread making his case in the most serious and non-meme way possible.
>>
File: RamsesII_AdrienBrodyII.jpg (93KB, 827x531px) Image search: [Google]
RamsesII_AdrienBrodyII.jpg
93KB, 827x531px
>>2884921
I said this before /his/ existed, on the great /we wuz/ wars on /pol/.

I said this exactly.
>>
Shiiiiieeeeeet...
>>
File: IMG_1092.jpg (119KB, 1118x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
119KB, 1118x403px
Shit nigga deyz b lying n shit we wuz kangz deu b trying na cover up the black man's achievements coz dey b jelly of da bbc
>>
Gib back muh ancestors whitey reee!
>>
>>2884252
If your studio is warm enough, it's the easiest way to avoid getting paint on your shirt.
>>
Why the fuck can't people wrap their heads around the fact that Egyptians were in all likelihood mixed? Neolithic Europeans and Semitic farmers and Africans mixed up originally. Then ruled over by: Achaemenids and Greeks and Romans and Byzantines and Arabs and Turks and French and British.

No one is really related to the people who lived 5000+ years ago. Fucking wewuzzers man...
>>
>>2884252
His Egyptian ancestors didn't wear t-shirt. T-shirts are an invention of the white devil to curb the superhuman intellect and psychic powers of the black man, hence controlling him.
>>
Did many of the people posting here read the study?

>modern Egyptians inherit 8% more ancestry from African ancestors than the three ancient Egyptians do, which is also consistent with the ADMIXTURE results discussed above. Absolute estimates of African ancestry using these two methods in the three ancient individuals range from 6 to 15%, and in the modern samples from 14 to 21%

The ancient Egyptian samples were a mix of ancient Near Easterners probably coming in various waves from the Neolithic on (85-94%) and native East Africans (6-15%). They were also dark-haired, dark-eyed and darker-skinned.
>>
>>2886255
>were in all likelihood mixed?
Because they weren't? Read the link in OP.
>>
>>2886274
>implying mummies of the ruling class are reflective of Egyptian society generally...
>>
>>2886274
It's called moving the goal post.

>they wuz KAAAANGZ
Provide evidence that they weren't.
>t-they wuz mixed guys
>>
>>2886290
>only the elite was white guys
>however the people who washed dicks were totally kangz I swear
Uh ok.
>>
>>2886274
>>2886294
They were mixed to an extent, they were 6-15% sub-Saharan.

Reminder that you're the same people who consider North Africans "mixed" while having similar sub-Saharan ancestry as those ancient Egyptians.
>>
>>2886274
Mebe you should read moar.

>Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

i.e after about 4000 years of ancient Egyptian society. Also 3 mummies from a relatively later period does not constitute a decent sample to make sweeping statements
>>
>>2886321
>THEY WUZ TOTALLY 6-15% KANGZ
lmao
>>
>>2886331
GJ ignoring the rest of my post. One drop rule.

>>2886327
They would have been majority Levantine since the Neolithic already. I doubt they were ever significantly African.
>>
>>2884328
>All the images that are depicted on temples, tombs, and even on The Sphinx were of blacks (Africans). Explorers came to Kemet (Egypt) and defaced as many statues and images as they could. Napoleon blew off the nose of The Sphinx with dynamite. So, it's based on envy, hatred and disbelief that Africans were intelligent enough to build the world's greatest civilization...

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/18/12-images-pharaohs-prove-ancient-egyptians-black/1/
>>
>>2886340
Not significantly until the unification of upper and lower Egypt probably.

Honestly the people who try to completely scrub any African influence on Egypt though are just as retarded as the we wuzzers.
>>
>>2884252
Well as an artist it's better this way to avoid getting paint on your clothes.
>>
>>2884228
That's a well rendered painting tbqh. I'd buy it. At least that guy has more talent than half the people on this board.
>>
>>2886361
What did you expect? It's mostly insecure white kids posting on here. Three autosomal results come from a specific site with Levantine associations and not only do they generalize to the whole of Egypt throughout time but they're also not sub-Saharan at all apparently, despite what the study seems to find.

Though I do think the Egyptians never even approached the 'biracial' 50-50 area.
>>
>>2884228
from kangz to chainz...
>>
>>2886376
>WE STILL WUZ KANGZ TO ME!
>>
Glorious thread...
>>
File: black german soldier.jpg (41KB, 576x640px) Image search: [Google]
black german soldier.jpg
41KB, 576x640px
>>2884228
>>
>>2886384
Are North Africans and Middle Easterners white too now?
>>
>Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet...

https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
>>
>>2884691
This desu, its like the nordicucks going on about how greeks and romans were actually nordic. Sad!
>>
>>2886361
>Honestly the people who try to completely scrub any African influence on Egypt though are just as retarded as the we wuzzers.

People Extremely blow up their presence here.
The extreme vast majority of threads are shitters bitching about "we wuzzers" non stop and ruining any discussion about Egypt
>>
File: 598.jpg (47KB, 623x674px) Image search: [Google]
598.jpg
47KB, 623x674px
Who here still think we wuz kangz and dem scientist b lying?
>>
File: 1449038454351.jpg (141KB, 740x516px) Image search: [Google]
1449038454351.jpg
141KB, 740x516px
Science b rayciss!

Pic related is a photo from the time of pharao Wewuz III. Can´t argue with facs. Whitey btfo lmao.
>>
>>2886443
They weren't necessarily "more related", they shared more drift which is lowered due to extra African ancestry in modern Egyptians. And by ancient Europeans, they mean the Anatolian farmers who had recently arrived to Europe.

In fact the populations who share more drift with ancient Egyptians also share more with modern ones on average and it's some Southern Europeans (Basques, Italians, Greeks) who appear on top, not whites. It's also based on only one 8th-6th century BC sample.
>>
The dream of Nordic Egypt has been finally destroyed.
>>
File: amarna-hair-discovery-5.jpg (297KB, 575x472px) Image search: [Google]
amarna-hair-discovery-5.jpg
297KB, 575x472px
>>2886505
Nordic? Well obviosuly they weren't Nordic, Nordic people are Nordic, but ancient Egyptians were Caucasians with a variety of hair types, like pic related from the Amarna. They also had red hair.

Daily reminder that more aggressive inbred peoples actually have more aggressive primitive features.
>>
File: king-tut-grandmother-mummy-wart.jpg (18KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
king-tut-grandmother-mummy-wart.jpg
18KB, 278x225px
>>2886576
>>
File: mummified-head-bakt-en-hor2.jpg (32KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
mummified-head-bakt-en-hor2.jpg
32KB, 450x359px
>>2886602
>>
>>2886327
>Mebe you should read moar.
And maybe you should use your braincells? I was referring to the ancient egyptians obviously.
>>
>>2884302
you probably mean Dominicans
>>
>>2886631
You obviously did not read the verything you tried to chastise me for apparently not reading. I can smell the fucking burger grease on your post. Have a (You) and Kys X
>>
>>2886631
Mebe is an ancient Egyptian curse word that will bring about the wrath of Ra unto him against whom it is uttered. Sorry man. You´ve been KANG´d.
>>
>>2886697
This is an american board, if your english skills are so bad that you lack basic reading comprehension I suggest you go suck a nigger dick faggot.
>>
>>2886576
Lol people on these boards kept pointing to this 'red hair' as evidence that the ancient Egyptians weren't just Caucasoid but specifically Northern European.

The study shows they (or at least the tested samples) were majority Levantine with some sub-Saharan admixture and that they had dark eyes and darker skin than Europeans.
>>
>>2886716
Also these samples came from a Hyksos site so we might even be seeing Asiatic invaders rather than native Egyptians. But the Egyptians were probably not that different.
>>
>>2886733
>that level of straw grasping
I´m loving this thread. Every single reply.
>>
>>2886803
Hey dildo, some of us aren't interested in wewuzing either way, just clarifying things. Only Afrocentrists and Nordicists thought the ancient Egyptians would look like either.

But the most tested sample comes from one of the few Hyksos sites in Egypt, that's a fact. It's what you call preliminary data.
>>
File: 1266021844421.jpg (53KB, 602x392px) Image search: [Google]
1266021844421.jpg
53KB, 602x392px
>>2886865
So u b sayin, we still can be kangz?
>>
>>2884312
Im in the south and when Im home Ill take my shirt off and wear athletic shorts during the summer even with the AC on. The temperature isn't the problem, its the humidity, at least around here
>>
>>2884228
>>2886935
>>2886421
>>2884349
>>
>>2886602
Looks asian to me
>>
File: 1494787375994.png (249KB, 607x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494787375994.png
249KB, 607x256px
>>2884775
Well considering the fact that Greco-Roman recordings don't ever call the Egyptians black, and actually make a clear distinction between Egyptians and Nubians(Aethopians), I think it's pretty clear your average Egyptian wasn't what we would call black. And we have physical evidence in the case of Ramesses The Great's mummy which has Asiatic features and wavy red hair.

Pic related shows how Egyptians viewed from left to right Libyans, Nubians and themselves. We can kind of assume Egyptians were swarthy and darker than your average Near Easterner, but much lighter skinned than Nubians. So probably alot like modern day Egyptians desu.
>>
>>2886488
>They weren't necessarily "more related", they shared more drift

What's the difference exactly?
>>
File: IMG_1286.png (441KB, 965x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
441KB, 965x488px
Honestly, this conversation would be a lot easier if people realised there is a spectrum of black with different phenotypes. They were obviously not sub Saharan or Kalahari bushmen types...pic very related. Not every 'black' phenotype= flat nosed west Africans
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (36KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.jpg
36KB, 450x248px
>>2887769
>>
>>2884921
No but the news sites that publish articles about these facts apparently hire the most illiterate people on the planet as they apparently weren't able to fully understand what was written in the original source.
>>
>>2887811
Totally this. Arguing with the retards interpretation on here of an already wrongly interpreted genetic study. What could go wrong?
>>
How did afro americans get their white sounding last names?
>>
>>2884228
>some pharaohs were black, here is proof
>"but only some, most were white, most were greek, reeeeeee stfu niggers"

>some pharaohs were white, here is proof
>"WE WERE GOD-KINGS AND SO FORTH"

Can we finally agree that race (or even gender at points) wasn't what the ancient egyptians looked at when deciding who gets to be king?
The selection is quite diverse, including women, children, foreigners, blacks, whites, even people outside their religion got to be their God. Its almost as if that position was of a poster boy to sit in front of the clergy so he can be hanged when things go bad instead of them.
>>
>>2887769
It would be a lot easier of people realized that "white" and "black" and all these other archaic pseudo-scientific terms are political in nature, and created before the science of genetics was developed.

Now that we have genetics, we don't talk about race, we talk about clusters. Iberia alone has like 6-8 diverse clusters. Those are your "races". And "white" isn't a good way to group them.
>>
Why's nobody talking about the ancient ancient Egyptians. These mummies aren't too ancient.

This will be the next argument by kangz. So come up with something.
>>
Why's nobody talking about the ancient ancient Egyptians. These mummies aren't too ancient.

This will be the next argument by kangz. So come up with something.
>>
File: goe4.jpg (161KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
goe4.jpg
161KB, 780x519px
>>2884328
Every time these is a movie about ancient Egypt, like Exodus or Gods of Egypt, there is always a big hubbub about the color of the cast.
Not because the cast doesn't look like real Egyptians, but because the cast doesn't look overwhelmingly African-American.

The next Assassin's Creed is situated in ancient Egypt. Expect the same kind of discussions.
Knowing Ubisoft, they probably have the world loaded with sub-Saharan blacks. I bet they are not happy with these scientific findings.
>>
>>2886639

t. Puerto Rican
>>
File: 1495658264631.jpg (81KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495658264631.jpg
81KB, 680x340px
>>
>>2884328
there most certainly was, some mulatto sort of fella who got doxxed by a Mexican who was obsessed with him
he always obsessed over original migration to Egypt starting down the Nile river instead of coming from the Levant/Anatolia as the OP says
>>
File: 1471923841862.jpg (80KB, 531x483px) Image search: [Google]
1471923841862.jpg
80KB, 531x483px
>>2884990
>oppressed
>>
>>2884762
Mandekalu Cavalry?
>>
>>2886388
The most "Really, nigga?" face I have ever seen.

>>2887934
It's what I've been saying this whole thread. Egypt was an empire with everything that goes with that.

>>2888006
...you mean neolithic Egyptians? They're pretty cool, I guess. Doing some surprisingly advanced shit for the time.
>>
>>2884921
>We actually were kings.
Feels good
>>
>WE WUZNT SHIEEET SENPAI
>>
>>2884921
>>2886137
>>2889317
What? The same genetic results literally say that the ancient Egyptians cluster with Turkey and the Eastern Mediterranean. Are you guys so far up the white-black dichotomy that a group of people must be one or the other?
>>
>>2884228
>The first genome data from ancient Egyptian mummies
From which dynasty?
>>
>>2889685
>Are you guys so far up the white-black dichotomy that a group of people must be one or the other?

Yes and that's why we can't have nice things, like threads about ancient Egypt.
>>
File: master race.png (48KB, 403x451px) Image search: [Google]
master race.png
48KB, 403x451px
>>2884228

>>The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant, and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.
>>
File: 8346.jpg (65KB, 431x698px) Image search: [Google]
8346.jpg
65KB, 431x698px
>tfw wuzn't kangz...
>>
>>2884312
>huge stone fireplace
>south
I don't know if I believe you.
>>
>>2889842
>>2884312
Actually, I found it. He lives in the Bahamas.
>>
>>2884228
They're most similar to Near-eastern populations. Neither Europeans or Sub-Saharan Africans.

Both Afrocentrists and Nordicists were wrong. How about that.
>>
>>2888853
>>2888853
I mean the guys who built the sphinx. This study doesn't cover them.
>>
>>2884328
I'm a paramedic that used to work alot in South Dallas, which is essentially the ghetto. Off of I20 there is a black mega-church that has ankhs on their signage, always made me giggle passing them.
>>
>>2889876
No "nordicists" exist who claim the Egyptians as Nords.
>>
But are these europeans even slightly related to to-date europeans?
>>
>>2889685
Anatolians aren't Turks and Eastern Mediterraneans like the Lebanese and the Syrians are almost white.
>>
>>2889842
You'd be surprised Anon. In Texas a lot of houses have cobblestone fireplaces, even if they never use them. I never really understood why, but sometimes it does get brisk in the winter.
>>
>>2890084
>Anatolians aren't Turks
They are genetically. Turks are essentially the Greek and other Anatolian populations but Turkified. They carry little DNA from the Seljuq Turks and really, Turks in general.

>Eastern Mediterraneans like the Lebanese and the Syrians are almost white.
Not at all. Are Arabs white when it's convenient for you people? Modern day Egyptians still largely get their DNA from their ancient counterparts.
>>
>>2886400
They're white when /pol/ needs to prove that blacks are subhuman animals who contributed nothing to the world and should be enslaved/purged. They're untermensch when /pol/ wants to bawl about "mudslime degenerates genociding muh aryan race".
>>
>>2887890
Slaveowners gave them the names/by the time they were free, they had become sufficiently severed from their tribal heritage that a name like John Freed-Man made more sense than Mbele Obumko.
>>
>>2890011
They do on /pol/
>>
>>2884922
8% over thousands of years is not that much.

especially when you compare it to other parts of north africa.
>>
I think it's better for blacks to have 'historical' idols in their childhood rather than the very real ghetto gangsta culture they grow up in.

Maybe in a few generations of black science men and women in movies they'll stop with the killing nonsense.
>>
>>2891222
>aybe in a few generations of black science men and women in movies they'll stop with the killing nonsense.
Nope never, they have yet to stop the killling nonsense in Africa which doesnt even have the bix nood SHIET MOFUCKA culture.
>>
>>2891230
>tribal culture is violent
Wow, how illuminating
>>
>>2891230
Problem with Africa is the lack of domestic entertainment that can properly spread western values propaganda.

It's a chicken/egg problem, since without a established consumer base there's little incentive to produce such media. It would be a very long term investment to alter their mentality.
>>
>>2891253
>>2891253
>Problem with Africa is the lack of infestment not tied to spreading western norms and values

FTFY
Thank god the Chinese are dealing away with that bullshit
>>
>>2884228

recommended reading from gene blogger

https://gnxp.nofe.me/2017/05/30/ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RazibKhansTotalFeed+%28Razib+Khan%27s+total+feed%29
>>
>>2891260
Can you please transcribe this for me without slang? I don't understand your point.
>>
>>2891253
>Problem with Africa is the lack of domestic entertainment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nollywood
>>
>>2887890
They are literal descendants of founding fathers. Ethnically American.
>>
Are Moors black though?
>>
>>2884817
>they look like modern black people in their statues and paintings so they must be black

That's something I've noticed. I used to think Ancient Egypt was black because of the fact that African Americans sometimes look like cherry picked examples of Ancient Egyptians. But after doing some reason, I found out that the reason for any similarities might have to do with the fact that "African Americans "are 25% European on average, potentially 30% if you remove actual African Americans (Nigerian Americans, Ethiopian Americans, etc) from the picture.
>>
>>2884857
>Queen Hotep herself who may or may not be a Five Percenter

Great singer, fantastic music in the neo-soul genre, but she's not perfect. Speaking of great talent squandered by a few dumb beliefs, Kendrick Lamar outed himself as a Black Hebrew Israelite. I've never been more disappointed, as I have a long history with those brainwashed fools. Shit, my dad is one.
>>
File: tiye.jpg (202KB, 1144x1480px) Image search: [Google]
tiye.jpg
202KB, 1144x1480px
>>2884902
Why are they so confused as to where the ancient Egyptians suddenly got blacker from? Isn't Sudan right underneath Egypt? There's your answer right there. I'm guessing Sudanese-Egyptian relations weren't that common back then, particularly in regards for (apparently) King Tut's grandmother. I don't know, she looks pretty non-Egyptian to me. Anyone else want to rule in?
>>
>>2884921
>We're going to pretend that turkroaches are white now
>>
>>2884228

>Egypt goes through various demographic changes from Nubians, Greeks, Arabics etc.

Does anyone give a shit? We have this thread 5 days a row now, and the only people who give a fuck are a bunch of /pol/yps.
>>
>>2887769
>bottom right

Where can I find extremely dark qts like that?
>>
>>2884228
I unironically like the headress.
>>
>>2890084
>Anatolians aren't Turks

You could not have picked a worse hill to die on. This is one of the most refuted ancestry myths ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

>Several studies have concluded that the genetic haplogroups indigenous to Western Asia [Anatolia] have the largest share in the gene pool of the present-day Turkish population.[2][2][7][8][9][10][11][12][13] An admixture analysis determined that the Anatolian Turks share most of their genetic ancestry with non-Turkic populations in the region and the 12th century is set as an admixture date.[14]

>According to a 2012 study on ethnic Turkish people, "Turkish population has a close genetic similarity to Middle Eastern and European populations and some degree of similarity to South Asian and Central Asian populations."[2] At K = 3 level, using individuals from the Middle East (Druze and Palestinian), Europe (French, Italian, Tuscan and Sardinian) to obtatin a more representative database for Central Asia (Uygur, Hazara and Kyrgyz), clustering results indicated that the contributions were 45%, 40% and 15% for the Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian populations, respectively. For K = 4 level, results for paternal ancestry were 38% European, 35% Middle Eastern, 18% South Asian and 9% Central Asian. K= 7 results of paternal ancestry were 77% European, 12% South Asian, 4% Middle Eastern, 6% Central Asian.

>Eastern Mediterraneans like the Lebanese and the Syrians are almost white

They're white when it's convenient (for both sides of the political spectrum).
>>
>>2884228
So ancient egyptians werent white?
>>
File: wewuz1.png (3MB, 2034x1216px) Image search: [Google]
wewuz1.png
3MB, 2034x1216px
>>2892634
no.
>>
>>2889317
So middle esst is white now?
>>
>>2890011
Richard Spencer does
>>
>>2886474
>sanders isn't black

ONE JOB
>>
>>2892567
>Kendrick Lamar outed himself as a Black Hebrew Israelite
I'm throwing my CDs out
>>
>>2892050
"Moor" isn't a particular ethnic group. So yeah some of the Moors were black.
>>
File: aku17.png (428KB, 1275x625px) Image search: [Google]
aku17.png
428KB, 1275x625px
>>2892673
>he fell for the "artists have to be personally smart and have agreeable views for you to enjoy their work" meme
>>
>>2892050
"Moor" was just a general term for anyone from Northwest Africa. Much like how "Tatar" came to be a general term for anyone vaguely Asiatic. So yeah, sure, some were "black". Some were "white". Most were just "tan/olive/light brown" though, like most people in Northwest Africa.
>>
Nobody can even define what "black" and "white" are supposed to be. You all just change the meanings whenever it's convenient or act like it's some sort of dichotomy where everyone is supposed to neatly fit into one of the categories.
>>
>>2892802
That's because we're /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>2892802
white = lightskinned people i like
black = darkskinned people i don't like
>>
>>2892634
No, unless the Syrian refugees are white now. "White" and "black" are dumb burger categories that lose every very little value they could have when applied outside of the US.
>>
>182 replies
>76 posters

Every black Egypt thread on /his/ has that one "genetics!" Kang saying "why can't you just accept IT'S NOT BLACK AND WHITE BROTHA... JUST BLACK!" "FIDDEEN PACENT SUB SAHARAN!"

"I AIN'T SAYIN DEY WUZ BLACK... BUT DEY WUZ BLACK."

"SHIET AIN'T NO SUCH THANG AS A BLACK ASS IN DA FIRST PLACE IZZA SOCIAL CONSTRUCT BUT STILL I GOTTA PROVE DEY HAD DAT NUBIAN BLOOD FO SOME REASON EVEN DOE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT BOUT RACE"
>>
>>2892833
>>2892821
Ninja's by the poster I'm talking about
>>
>>2892802
Race is bullshit but people are obsessed with it.
>>
>>2892837
Are you fucking retarded, faggot? I never wrote that they were "black" (as in "sub-saharian African), because they were not. It's that " white" and"black" mean shit and that Germanics, for example, werent Egyptians for shit. Learn to read, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>2892802
White is "caucasoids" it's not skin color it's skull shape.
>>
>>2892845
If Germanics and Egyptians are so far apart, then the conclusion is they are of two separate races, meaning you've contradicted your own contention that these are meaningless and impractical categories. I know you're angry you've been exposed but everyone on /his/ knows your rhetoric by now, being the one "15% Kang" around.
>>
>>2892854
Please be joking.
>>
>>2887769
Earth 2-3 is aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>2884228
next thing you gonna tell me is how the achivements of people you are merely related to are somehow making you better?

you sound like /pol/, wanking over muh ancestors because you havent got anything good by themselves
>>
>>2892856
You look like a butthurt nordicist retard. Go wewuz somewhere else. The Germanics are not Egyptians like even the Arabs were not, and I doubt you would consider Syrians and Arabs to be two completely different races, you fucking twat. Ethnic groups are a thing everywhere, and I'm not the "15% Kang" guy you are talking about. I have no African ancestry whatsoever. You need to go back to whatever shithole you crawled out.
>>
>>2890084
>Lebanese and the Syrians are almost white.

Yea, like Obama.
>>
>>2893238
It looks like you're the one who should learn to read. None of that has to do with anything I said. And you can't say the same as I didn't say anything to you initially other than that you might be the poster I was speaking of. So why are you so mad if you're not even that person? I never said they're the same race so you are either seething to a boil and losing your mental composure as it looks like, and probably because you are the Kang, or you are illiterate.

>I doubt you would consider Syrians and Arabs to be two completely different races, you fucking twat. Ethnic groups are a thing everywhere,

Nobody can even define what "Syrian" and "Arab" are supposed to be. You all just change the meanings whenever it's convenient or act like it's some sort of dichotomy where everyone is supposed to neatly fit into one of the categories.

>You need to go back to whatever shithole you crawled out.

I'd hazard a guess you haven't been here nearly as long as myself. Lashing out the way you have translates to losing the argument around here.

And I am not a "nordicist". Who even uses that word other than Afrocentrists who need a word for an to macro centrists?
>>
>>2893349
other than Afrocentrists who need a word for anti-Afrocentrists?
>>
>>2893349
>>2893352
You are incapable of reading and understanding a text. Syrians are Syrians and Arabs are Arabs, they are already perfectly defined. You trying to make them and everyone else "black" or "white" to steal their achievements is retarded, like it would be to try to fit the Chinese in those two dumb categories.

And nordicist is a quite used term for a group of idiots like you, dumb shitposters that wewuz all the time, mostly here and on pol.

>>2892637 the pic is you. Now get out of this website, Fritz O'Malley. You are not Egyptian kangz, and will never be.
>>
File: C8JkDWyUMAE-KNQ.jpg (44KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
C8JkDWyUMAE-KNQ.jpg
44KB, 533x401px
>>2893444
>Fritz O'Malley
>>
>>2893444
Again you are pretending I said things I clearly didn't say. So you are poorly trolling now but I respond anyway.

You do realize that just because they weren't and aren't black or white doesn't mean they were mixed in any way, don't you? There is such a thing as being brown. Brown people are not sub-Saharan Africans. Dey wuz no more black than any other non-black people just because they're darker than white, they were not 15% black because they're 150 miles closer to Sudan.

Brown is not gray. And even if it was, it wouldn't work that way.
>>
>>2893581
That's what I said from the start, you dumb cunt. They are not a mix of anything else, they are their own thing and so are the other ethnicities of the world. Both flavours of wewuzers are wrong and pathetic. And again, did you pull that 15% shit out of your ass? I've never said anything like that before.
>>
Black American who was obsessed with Egypt as a kid here...it's a fact that black sub-saharan africans did actually rule Egypt for several centuries. So, technically "we wuz kangz". However:

1. They were foreign invaders, if we can claim Egypt then so can the Greeks (Ptolemaic Dynasty).

2. These were blacks from what is modern Sudan. Basically every black American traces our ancestry to Western Africa, thousands of miles away. We have as much in common with East Africans as Mexicans do with Russians.
>>
>>2893739
Yes, pretty much. I guess it would be like Ivan from Moscow talking about is heritage as a conquistador or something like that. Happened a lot in the past even in Europe, if that's a consolation. Both romans and even the Anglos, centuries later, tried to paint themselves as descendants of the people of Troy.

Still, in Western Africa you had some really cool stuff, like the Empire of Mali and its ancestors for example.
>>
>>2892673
Sorry dude. He straight up says "I'm a Hebrew, don't call me black no more". Blame his cousin "Ben Israel".
>>
>>2893739
Are you me anon?
>>
>>2893810
>Both romans and even the Anglos, centuries later, tried to paint themselves as descendants of the people of Troy.
Also, the nordicist claims on the Roman Empire and other civilizations quite far from their area.
>>
>>2892802
>White
They were kings.
>Black
They was kangs
>>
File: 1407159536076.png (295KB, 452x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1407159536076.png
295KB, 452x1300px
>>2892578
You know that was a pale wooden statue covered in gold? All wood turns dark with age, pic related is the actually mummy of that person.

A Caucasian with fair hair.
>>
>>2894400
>t. Nordicist still clinging to his skulls like a security blanket.

How those mongoloid mongols treating you?
>>
The study stated that the ancient Egyptians were 6-15% SSA with a more likely chance of being the higher numbers-so let's say 12% average-with the rest of their DNA being very similar to Bedouins and Levantines. I guarantee you that half the people in this thread crowing about their whiteness wouldn't consider an otherwise completely European octoroon to be such. Much less an Arab who is also 1/8 black.
>>
File: Tomb of Maya and Merritt.jpg (190KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of Maya and Merritt.jpg
190KB, 1200x900px
>>2894422
Pretty sure OP is DNA evidence.

>>2886576
>>2886602
>>2886606
>>2886137

Even the mythos says they're from the North.
>>2884695
>>2884707
>>
File: Neolithic.jpg (187KB, 1440x716px) Image search: [Google]
Neolithic.jpg
187KB, 1440x716px
>>2894428

I posted this
>>2894431

And all the posts within it. Years ago now, I also showed how Neolithic people migrated through Egypt, these Neolithic pastoral people were Eurasians, but they did gather a few Blacks here and there.
>>
File: dates.jpg (224KB, 705x798px) Image search: [Google]
dates.jpg
224KB, 705x798px
>>2894443

For reference
>>
File: every 4chan poster.jpg (120KB, 775x773px) Image search: [Google]
every 4chan poster.jpg
120KB, 775x773px
Why is /his/ so insistent that Ancient Egyptians were Aryans?
>>
so who is suprised by this
>>
>>2884228
Apparently Sardinians wuz kangz:

https://gnxp.nofe.me/2017/05/30/ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RazibKhansTotalFeed+%28Razib+Khan%27s+total+feed%29
>>
>>2894601
"What you can see here is that to a great extent ancient Egyptians were descended from a population closely related to Natufians, or Natufians themselves. This easily explains the mtDNA affinity to Neolithic farmers: Natufians and Anatolian Neolithic populations were sister populations. The f3 statistic which looks at shared drift shows an affinity of ancient Egyptians with ancient farmer populations with Near Eastern provenance, but also with modern Sardinians. This is a common pattern, as ancient groups do not have later migration waves, with the Sardinians the modern population closest to this......
If you plot the genetic variation of ancient Egyptians they’re closest to Neolithic eastern Mediterranean populations. No great surprise.
Not the modern Egyptians. Why? It’s pretty clearly because modern Egyptians are shifted toward Sub-Saharan Africans. But there is also another component: modern Egyptians have more of the cyan eastern farmer component. What could this be?
An immediate thought comes to mind. We focus a great deal on Sub-Saharan African slavery. One reason is that it is visible. Black Africans are physically distinct from most Middle Eastern populations. But Egypt was long the center of another slave trade: “white slaves” from the Caucasus. Circassians. For hundreds of years Mamluks were recruited from the Caucasus as military slaves. They eventually became the ruling class of Egypt, until their decimation in the 19th century under Muhammad Ali (who himself was an Albanian Ottoman who never learned to speak Arabic well).
As noted in the paper earlier work looking at patterns in ancestry tracts and LD decay had made it obvious that much of the admixture of Sub-Saharan ancestry in Egypt, as in much of the Middle East, is relatively recent. In particular, it dates to the Islamic period, when trade and conquest took on new dimensions in Africa and north into Central Asia...."
>>
>>2892050
In Spain "Moors" was used to describe any Muslim, including Iberian Muslims.
>>
File: raceskulls.jpg (113KB, 864x240px) Image search: [Google]
raceskulls.jpg
113KB, 864x240px
>>2892884
Please be joking. Nobody can be this ignorant.
Or do you mean it is more than just skull shape. That the DNA difference influences a plethora of subjects. Then you are right.
>>
>>2884228
>ancient egyptians wuz levantines
how the fuck is this a surprise to anybody
>>
>>2894422
>still clinging to his skulls like a security blanket
As opposed to what? DNA evidence? Oh, wait...
>>
>>2894918
>>2894431
You mean the evidence that shows the Kangz were roaches/mudslimes? Or are the Syrian and Turkish regions of the world suddenly white now? :^)
>>
>>2894400
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiye

Whatever the hell she was, she wasn't fully Egyptian anon.
>>
>1 drop rules doesn't apply for egyptions
So race mixing is okay as long as the end result is "white" (<20%)?
>>
>>2894428
Hell, Moroccans are what, 15-25% black on average? No one calls them white.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>2894601
>>2894606
Interesting

>an inscription by Ramesses II on a stele from Tanis which recorded the Sherden pirates' raid and subsequent defeat, speaks of the constant threat which they posed to Egypt's Mediterranean coasts:
the unruly Sherden whom no one had ever known how to combat, they came boldly sailing in their warships from the midst of the sea, none being able to withstand them."
>>
>>2894900
Are Ethiopians a part of the Caucasian race? Fuck no, they're biracial people of East African and Middle Eastern descent. Hell, some African Americans have "Caucasoid"-like skulls, are they Caucasian too? What about South Indians, and some (but not all, most of them look like your picture kek) pure Aboriginal Australians? Mixed race populations like the Coloureds, mestizos, mulattos?
>>
>>2894988
Oh how the goal posts have changed.
We went from: African Americans were descendants-of/looked-like ancient Egyptians
to: but they still don't look like Northern Europeans.

Every time there is a movie about ancient Egypt there is a big outcry about the casting. Not because the actors don't look like (ancient-) Egyptians, but because the actors don't look African American.

Here is another thought: the line between who is white and who is not is arbitrary. Even Turks don't see the difference between the pictured Greek woman and a Turk.
Assad's Syrian wife looks a lot whiter than most Southern European women.

White is a cultural term. But ancient Egyptians were definitely Caucasian.
>>
File: received_894963330646890.png (349KB, 1061x635px) Image search: [Google]
received_894963330646890.png
349KB, 1061x635px
>>2884979
>Racist

That's not the proper implication of that word

I agree with your position though.

I am a white nationalist and a good buddy is a black nationalist. He wears an ankh just to be /fa/ in trendy university bars.

T. Different anon
>>
File: SSnkJl4.jpg (23KB, 308x417px) Image search: [Google]
SSnkJl4.jpg
23KB, 308x417px
>>2894601
>>2894606
>>2895072
>the Sherden were Sardinians
>now comes out the Egyptians were Sardinian as well
>mfw when their wars and the Bronze Age Collapse were just Sardinian shitposting
>>
File: ca0.jpg (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
ca0.jpg
61KB, 600x772px
Can this meme be finally put to rest now? It was a hell of a ride, but the idea that blacks were capable of civilization, any civilization, was comically absurd. Good nice sweet black kang.
>>
>>2895521
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

Nothing absurd or comical at all, stop being retarded. There were kingdoms and civilizations in sub-saharian Africa, the meme was only about the guys that were trying to claim for them the ones made by other peoples, like Egypt or sometimes even Europeans ones.
>>
>>2895240
Nigger who do you think you're arguing with? I'm not a hotep ankh nigga WEWUZZER. I just disagree with the motherfuckers who spend all their time jerking off to phrenology books from 200 years ago and try to prove that every ancient civilization was founded by their Nordic/Aryan master race. They're just as bad as WEWUZZERS, they're just trailer trash instead of ghetto thugs.

I couldn't give a shit about movies about Egypt. So long as the film doesn't suck cock, I couldn't give a shit if they make a film about Egypt where every actor came straight out of a Nazi's wet dream.
>>
>>2895556
>a couple of rocks
>civilizations

go back to your revisionist buddies, friend.
>>
>>2895632
(you)

Run along now.
>>
>>2895556
Ayoholsouzbsayinwewuz CIVILIZE n shit.
>>
>>2895717
DAs rite.
>>
>>2884869
>American black culture in general has adopted this afrocentric "we wuz kangs" view as a rule

It's true. I've heard black people tell white people they are "their ancestors" and that black people were building pyramids while whites were in caves. no one even tries to challenge them on their points.
>>
>>2896187
Quite frankly education is a lot worse than it was in 2007.

Children aren't taught about even dinosaurs anymore. Let alone ancient Egypt.
>>
>>2896199
>Children aren't taught about even dinosaurs anymore

What?
>>
File: 1494484464992.jpg (25KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494484464992.jpg
25KB, 461x400px
>>2892833
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (126KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
126KB, 546x700px
>>2884254
>>
>>2884228
Hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooo poltards!

They have analayzed a Northen aprt of Egypt AFTER the Semitic Hyksos had invaded Egypt!

Try to do such a test on old kingdom mummies and they will tell a different story, oooh but you're too scared aren't you?
>>
>>2884228
>Egyptian civilisation starts in 8000bce
>hey guys look at my ancient mummies from 1400bce
>ancient

>>/out/
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 750x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 750x389px
>>2897031
>>2897258
You were never pharaonz and you will never be, my dear West African gentlemen. See >>2893810 and start learning your history instead of trying to steal someone else's.
>>
They were "European" the way middle easterners, Italian, Greeks, and modern North Africans are "European." They were not sub-saharan Africans, no. They also weren't Germans, Anglos, Scandinavians, or other "white" northern European race.
>>
>>2897306
This. I would think this would be an easy concept to understand, but I guess it hurts the feefees of a lot of idiots that never had the possibility of being descendants of the Egyptians in the first place.
>>
>>2897296
Amazing retort for a retard
>>
>>2897306
Can you read the wikipage about the Nabta playa?
Also many cultures have settled in Egypt.
>>
File: BLACK_PEOPLE_2_Copy.jpg (152KB, 899x315px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK_PEOPLE_2_Copy.jpg
152KB, 899x315px
>>2897418
>>2897422
Stay mad, wewuzers.
>>
>>2884930
You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about

T. A black person
>>
I like how the painting implies Egyptians didn't have slaves
>>
>>2884248
>black people scream about white devils
>>
egypt and north africa have always been culturally part of asia
why can't people understand that the moment i cross the sinai peninsula over the suez canal into THE CONTINENT OF africa, i won't be seeing swaths of sub-saharan africans
>>
>>2895724
>DAAAAAAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.