[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good night sweet prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

Good night sweet prince
>>
File: DBDU0qeXkAAos0L.jpg (87KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
DBDU0qeXkAAos0L.jpg
87KB, 900x500px
>>2883271
F
>>
>>2883271
Le autism face
>>
File: US Soldiers Humvee Panama.jpg (340KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
US Soldiers Humvee Panama.jpg
340KB, 1600x960px
>>2883271

Post more rare Panamas/Noreigas
>>
r8 my playlist, /his/
>>
File: Delta Force M113 Panama.jpg (185KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
Delta Force M113 Panama.jpg
185KB, 1024x665px
>>2884837

1989/10
>>
File: invasion panama.jpg (206KB, 666x1050px) Image search: [Google]
invasion panama.jpg
206KB, 666x1050px
>the US Army will never look this cool again
>>
CARA DE PIÑA
>>
File: Panama_-_82nd_Airborne_Division.jpg (96KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
Panama_-_82nd_Airborne_Division.jpg
96KB, 900x594px
>>2884864

I got put off from joining the Army specifically because of all that uniform nonsense.

If the leadership of the US Army is corrupt/blatantly incompetent that they would take something that literally worked perfectly and replace it with a piece of shit so the contractors can milk the tax payers for more cash, it's not a system I can work under. It'll be just too goddamn frustrating.

>inb4 /k/ommandos start raging about "how dare you refuse to serve your country because of muh uniforms anon!"

If the one institution we absolutely cannot afford to fuck up in times of crisis is this infected with corruption, it's really just a sign of the general state of the country. I don't like the direction this country is going and I don't feel like potentially dying for it.
>>
>>2884926
>all this meaningless nonsense
There was a large push to shift from BDUs from inside and outside the military. The various BDU patterns did not work perfectly (and granted neither did the ACU that replaced it). DIGIPAT looked to be the way forward for the military and that's why we have the uniforms we have now. Not everything that comes out of DoD is Pentagon Wars tier bullshit.
>>
File: panama-invasion-e1496160049455.jpg (261KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
panama-invasion-e1496160049455.jpg
261KB, 1600x900px
>>2885248

It worked well enough that we didn't need to spend billions replacing it with mostly absolute shit. Digital patterns are vastly overhyped because "muh future" look anyways.

And why buy different uniforms for every fucking service? They serve one country. They should wear one combat uniform. No other country on earth with a half decent army does something as retarded as buy a different camo pattern for every service.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.