[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a more destructive race in the history of humanity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Has there been a more destructive race in the history of humanity?
>>
>>2882257
Nope. Also I find it funny that in the era of great peace i.e. when white people aren't murdering each other in the deadliest wars seen on earth there comes a philosophy stating everything is meaningless. Coincidence?
>>
Whites are a good middle-tier race.

In a perfect society, Jews (the highest IQ group) would be on top dictating broad affairs and policy. Next would be whites and asians who act as day-to-day administrators, professional bureaucrats, overseers, and technicians. Next would be slavs and Indians who act as soldiers and blue collar workers respectively. After that would be blacks, hispanics, and arabs, who would serve as manual laborers.

THIS is the society that genetics calls for.
>>
>>2882257
most successful
>>
>>2882269
Exactly. It would be natures hierarchy.
>>
>>2882269
>based on a holy irrefutable IQ test
noooooo thank you
>>
>>2882269
>yes goy, take this (((IQ))) test
>>
File: IQ.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
50KB, 593x552px
>>2882287
LITERALLY pic related
>>
>>2882269
This has given me inspiration to write a cringe fanfic where in the future society has based everything around IQ tests. It has resulted in de facto racial hierarchies wehre Jews rule everything and blacks & spics are at the bottom.
>>
>>2882300
It's Ashkenazi Jews with the high IQ, and they are a merely Turks who selectively bred with successful (high IQ) Europeans.
>>
File: khazar.jpg (56KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
khazar.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
>>2882308
Exactly.
>>
>>2882269 this cud work if we all loved/ignored eachother
>>
>>2882269
>In a perfect society, Jews (the highest IQ group) would be on top dictating broad affairs and policy.

WTF? I'm a #Trotskyist, Judeo-Bolshevik missile now!
>>
>>2882269
No, in a ideal (not perfect, there is no such thing) society people rise to their level of professional competence on an individual level rather than being assigned a caste based on a heuristic as messy and inaccurate as the average IQ of one's race.
To answer OP's question yes, but that's only because we got gunpowder weapons first.
>>
>>2882331
Bolshevism was about the party controlling power. Trotsky was against racial hierarchies as well.

This is about IQ controlling policy.
>>
>>2882331
>racial society
>communist

pick one
>>
>>2882303
Why do you need to write a fanfic? Just look outside your window.
>>
white ppl were technically the last to get gunpowder excluding africa
>>
>>2882269
what race is bard
>>
>>2882354
but white people were the ones who improved upon it the most.
the chinese were a bunch of retards who never came up with improvements.
>>
>>2882363
The racial utopia will offer 2 genres of music. Hip-hop sung by blacks and consumed by the lower masses, and Japanese pop sung by asian girls for the ruling classes.
>>
>>2882380
class-crossing musical genres and developing new styles should be met with swift reprisals by your local slavic enforcement bureau
>>
File: Rocket_warfare.jpg (146KB, 616x423px) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_warfare.jpg
146KB, 616x423px
>>2882373
Wrong, Indians improved it then the British stole the technology, fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2882396
are they shooting bayonets at the limeys
>>
>>2882396
everyone, including the chinese, uses smokeless powder cartridge fed rifled firearms.
the indians main service rifle is a poorly made copy of an AK.
>>
>>2882269
In a non anti-semitic way you're a fucking retarded jew
>>
>>2882380
>Japanese pop sung by asian girls for the ruling classes
>Japanese pop sung by asian girls
>for the ruling class
Absolutely atrocious sensibilities.
>>
>>2882402
I'm white. I have no desire to rule per say, but I will be comfortable as some sort of educator or bureaucrat
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.