[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Goebbels.jpg (628KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
628KB, 2060x1236px
Would Hitler have succeeded without pic related?
>>
>>2881887
No his personal instabilities would have brought him down regardless.

Had he won the war, I would figure most of the upper echelons of the Nazi party would've had resorted to infighting and coup attempts with Hitler being one of the first taken out, as it wasn't really well organized.
>>
Also, if any of you history scholars would like lecture me about Goebbles, please do. This guy seems interesting.
>>
Goebbels was an autist emo and a closet homosexual
>>
>>2881901
Not very educational unless you can elaborate with credible sources of this claim.
>>
>>2881899

Infighting over what? Hitler generally had pretty firm control over his inner circle, and the entire German military was loyal specifically to him. If he had somehow managed to defeat Russia in a timely manner, his life would have been pretty peaceful from that point on. I doubt that Britain and America could have mounted a successful D-Day style invasion with Russia removed from the equation. The biggest help for American soldiers in the European theater was that Germany was forced to split all their resources between fighting on two fronts. With Russia out of the game, Germany would have been able to devote its full attention to securing their position within Europe. I doubt that the US would have even attempted an invasion under those conditions.
>>
File: 3skis9.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3skis9.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>2881887
Goebbels waited around his whole life for an opportunity to fall into his lap and it did.

I think Goebbels is like the average 4channer , just sitting on their hands until destiny falls into their lap
>>
>>2881925
It would have not immediate and even if Hitler had firm control over them during the war, his psychiatric state wasn't that great at the end of it, its suspected he had Syphillis as well as drug addictions going on. Goering and Gobbels already had a hand in eliminating Rohm earlier on and strong headed as they were would no doubt have been jockeying for position once Hitler was out of the picture.

If the war had by chance dragged on and even with Russia out of the picture, it still would have imploded.
>>
OP here. I might've worded myself poorly. I meant to ask if Hitler had gotten as much power as he did without Goebbels by his side, as Goebbels was head of propaganda. One part of the nazi propaganda that really impressed me was how the SA Stormtroopers marched around town with torches for hours during night time, appearing to be a whole lot more than they really were. Claimed to be 1 million marching, people fell for it, later research says they were about 15.000.
So simple, yet so genious.
However, you people know this shit way better than I do, and I just want to learn about Goebbels and his propaganda tactics, so I'll let you do your thing.
>>
>>2881942

Well, Hitler dying would have definitely been the end of Nazi Germany, that is for sure. That's the entire problem with organizing an entire system around 1 guy. The system rarely survives his death. The SS was loyal specifically to Hitler, and without Hitler they would struggled to find purpose unless there was a clearly designated successor.
>>
>>2881957
>SA
>Hitler
>>
>>2881901
>closet homosexual

Dude couldn't quit banging women behind his wife's back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.