[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restoration of the Roman Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

AD 117 borders, best borders?

How do we restore Rome?
>>
Why do you guys say Italians aren't Romans?
>>
>>2876048
Never said that. Im just saying we need to restore the Roman Empire.
>>
>>2876044
What the fuck are all these inland lakes doing in North Africa?
>>
>>2876044
this board just gets more autistic by the day
>>
You guys do realize the Roman Empire's borders surpassed the previous peak under Trajan in 1862, right,?
>>
>>2876058

Annoy the Argonauts.
>>
>>2876067
>Roman Empire
>pic

wait what
>>
>>2876044
>I want to restore Rome to its size that its literally impossible to logistically to support with Trajan's nonsensical expansion into Mesopotamia
Dumb
>>
>>2876083

America is Rome bruh
>>
>>2876067
>roman empire
>without rome

you're like the byzanboos, delusional and pathetic
>>
>>2876044
It would require the United States and Israel working with France, Spain, and Britain to reconquer the Balkans, North Africa, and Mesopotamia. Sounds glorious desu
>>
>>2876067
kys
>>
Early Republic >> "Height" of the "Roman" Empire
>>
>>2876044
European uNION
>>
>>2876117
No.
>>
>>2876055
I know I was just hijacking your thread to get my own question answered instead of making a new tjre
>>
>>2876044
Make adoptive succession to a man over 30 with no children and experience in administration the law
>>
>>2876117
Augustus > Rome after 2nd punic war > 200-100 ad bollocks > early republic > civil war > seven kings of rome
>>
>>2876117
>>2876170
In terms of power, it's:
Nerva-Antonines > Julio-Claudians > Late Republic > Mid Republic > Diocletian > Constantinians > Crisis of the 3rd Century > Late 4th Century/5th Century> Early Republic > Roman Kingdom
>>
File: image.png (72KB, 1382x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72KB, 1382x319px
>>2876098
Friendly reminder
>>
>>2876417
>citizens continued to refer to their empire as the Roman Empire
>WE WUZ
>>
File: byzantines.png (24KB, 560x820px) Image search: [Google]
byzantines.png
24KB, 560x820px
>>2876823
>>
>>2876823
Everyone called Byzzies "Romans", until the sack in 1204. They were then simply referred to as "The Greeks"

I think Byzantine history is a sad decline, but they were fucking romans
>>
>>2877398
>they were fucking romans
>Name after a city hundred of miles away from Constantinople

WE
>>
>>2877415
See
>>2877369
They literally were.
Fuck the city Rome, it lost its importance and prestige long after the west fell.
>but muh memes tell me otherwise
Fuck off
>>
>>2877467
>Fuck the city Rome
But that's what made them Roman
>>
>>2877478
Mate, Roman Citizenship (and thus Roman) extends well beyond the city of Rome by the time of the western empires collapse
>>
>>2877369
Rome was called Rome because it was centered around, you guessed it, the city of Rome.

Byzanz had shitall to do with rome, and just taking half of her empire dosn't change that.

Really Byzanboos are the most delusional posters on this board.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (20KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
20KB, 477x308px
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEEEET
>Remember Latin Empire is true Roman Empire Byzancucks.
>>
The ottomans almost did but then Mehmed II got poisoned by his venetian doctor.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.