[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bible was interesting and all, but what was God's tax policy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

The Bible was interesting and all, but what was God's tax policy?
>>
>>2875644
i believe it was give unto caeser what is caeser's
>>
File: 1493658951587.jpg (56KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
1493658951587.jpg
56KB, 720x710px
>>2875651
I like this guy
>>
>>2875651
and no fucking money changing in the outer temple
>>
>>2875644
A 10% income tax was considered tyrannical.
>>
give unto Caesar what is Caesar's
>>
>>2876109
fucking romans, never did shit for us
>>
Flat tax
>>
>>2876123

were they supposed to?

barbarians live to serve the empire
>>
>>2876123
What about all the Monthy Python references?
>>
>>2875651
Kek
>>
God is a fan of investing, but detests usury. Also, you're supposed to give some of your money to the poor.
>>
>>2875644
Invest in the future
Sub-Prime loans are a sin
Dont be a dick
Follow the laws of the land
Charity is important.
>>
>>2875644
give the first of your harvest.
Tithe means 1/10th but that is a thoraciccy were the money (might have) been used for widows, orphans and the upkeep of priests. And basiclly it was "the sheep hearders gave 10% of sheep to the of tribes" "the cattle breeders 10 percent to the priests"
this is all old testament. New testament makes reference to tithing but only in reference to old testament.
Early Christians lived communally and shared everything, and specifically Jesus said always give generally to those who need and those who ask.
~
Honor the Lord with your wealth,
with the firstfruits of all your crops;
then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.