[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steppe Nigger Hate Thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mongol-invasion.jpg (248KB, 632x356px) Image search: [Google]
mongol-invasion.jpg
248KB, 632x356px
>>
>Waaah I got conquered Waah my women are raped WAAAH MY CITIES ARE SACKED
Get fucked, faggot
>>
>>2873303
What kind of Steppe Nigger?
Mongols?
Magyars?
Turks?
>>
Didn't China end up taking steppenigger clay?
>>
>>2873457
Indo-Europeans
>>
>>2873303
Mention 3 civilization that have never plundered/looted in history
>>
Why did this happen? Why did a bunch of friendly chinese horse farmers in the middle of nowhere suddenly decide to go absolutely apeshit on the whole world?
>>
>>2873862
It's called destiny. Something newfags generals like Bonaparte and Hitler would never understand, which is why they failed.

There's a reason the middle ages are fantasized about. Mongols tower over every empire before and since, only the Arab Caliphate even came close.
>>
>>2873862
>friendly chinese horsefarmers

The answer to your question is that they weren't friendly at all but were bloodthirsty savages constantly waiting on the fringes of habitable land for their chance to strike whenever the settled people let their guard down.
>>
>>2873862
>friendly
No
>chinese
No
>horsefarmers
Yes
>>
File: 1493270538403.jpg (95KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
1493270538403.jpg
95KB, 750x519px
>>2873862
Overpopulation in regard to their agricultural model (which was : no agriculture at all). Need for new lands to graze and cities to pillage. Constant internal warfare makes a rugged people with nothing to lose.
>>
>>2873495
The Dorset and Moriori, who then promptly got massacred by the Inuit and Maori respectively.
>>
>>2873303
#NotAllMongols #RapeKnowsNoRace #PrayFor Baghdad
>>
>>2873457
Scythians
>>
>>2873881
You know they barely held that empire for 100 years, right?
It's really not that impressive to conquer land and then just lose it equally as fast
>>
The Avars did nothing wrong
>>
File: Slavic Avar axe.jpg (153KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
Slavic Avar axe.jpg
153KB, 1280x885px
>>2874539
Except steal Slavic language and customs to the point of losing their identity
>>
>>2873886

Also got a good bit of luck. They caught both the Manchurian Jin and Chinese Song in the middle if a long running war, and was able to divide and conquer to get a strong power base early in their expansion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.