[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is esoteric Christianity the new fedora?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2a6.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
Is esoteric Christianity the new fedora?
>>
>>2872860
well we are crossing out psalms and verses in the good book everyday , something has to take its place

so new shit comes along
>>
What is this?
>>
File: untitled.png (7KB, 272x92px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
7KB, 272x92px
>>2872871
try using this website new friend
>>
>>2872874
You could post this same reply in every thread on this board. If you don't feel like talking, take a walk.
>>
>>2872860
Why there is a tendency of the modern world to believe that organized religions with orthodox doctrines are "evil" while personal, singular interpretations of what is "sacred" is "good"?

I've been observing this for a while and this is not exclusive to Christianity. Just think of stuff like white people's "personal" Buddhism or maybe Kabbalah as practiced by Madonna.
>>
Atheism is the eternal fedora.
>>
>>2872860

By esoteric, do you mean Christianity closer to that of the church fathers and not the eternal vacation bible school that is modern evangelicalism?
>>
>>2872911
Because the average man is not worthy of salvation or enlightment, they piss on the mysteries and turn it into conspiracy youtube channels about evil cubes and saturn while making 5 figures a year.

Do not cast your pearls before swine.
>>
>>2872927
I am not angry about the average man, but the deceitful men that misleads the ignorant masses to their heretical cults.
The average man is rather lost and need to be guided.
>>
>>2873097
>Every spiritual leader is deceitful
Nice strawman.
>>
>>2873102
this is not what I meant.
I mean leaders of these such "esoteric" cults and other types of charlatans, like pentecostal prosperity theology and such.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.