[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you lose a war with 2:1 KD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do you lose a war with 2:1 KD?
>>
>>2871381
Not all casualties are killed, idiot. Why don't you try looking up captured and wounded non returning to service and get back to us.
>>
>>2871381
Russian wave tactics are op
>>
>>2871381
By having more people.
>>
>>2871386
>Russian wave tactics are op
And winter, rite XD ?
>>
>>2871397
winter and mud won the war

only redboos say otherwise
>>
>>2871381
When the enemy outnumbers you 3:1
>>
>>2871381
>How do you lose a war with 2:1 KD?

While it's true that the Soviets lost much more men, this discrepancy is mostly due to different ways of counting causalities.

For example, the Germans did not count men who could return to the front after patching up in the field or at medic points.
>>
>>2871381
How do you lose a match of CS:GO with 2:1 KD?
>>
>>2871411

We tend to forget that before early 40´s Winter was an unheard phenomena, and that mud was originally designed as a chem weapon by the KGB during the mid 30´s as part of Atalin´s plan to invade the World.
>>
>>2871420
they weren't outnumbered 3:1, it was 2:1 at most

and in 1941 Wermacht had more troops on Eastern Front
>>
>>2871381
By inflating your KD ratio with killing POWs
>>
>>2871381
>more UK casualties then french on the western front
Am I missing something? They only fought after the Normandy landings and shouldnt get that many. Or does North Africa also count there?
>>
>>2871518
The UK lost 80,000 in the initial invasion of France, 120,000 or so in Italy, and another 150,000 on the Western Front.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.